|03-15-2018 11:47 AM CET - IT, New Media & Software||
Virtual Events Market: Used in Various Sectors Such as Education, Healthcare, Hospitality, Banking and Finance, Forecast to 2025
Press release from: Xpodence Research
Virtual Events Market Highlights:
Virtual Events is basically involves communicating or interacting with people that shares a common virtual environment. Virtual events are an alternative to the actual physical counterparts with highly interactive means of experience and are gaining traction among the private enterprises across the globe. Various companies participate in events such as trade shows, conferences etc. in order to generate new sales leads and for networking. Physical events can be a hassle for large corporation showcasing their portfolio and technologies and indulges in numerous of other vendors. In addition, small and medium businesses get left out as large corporation gains a premium advertising space and keynote presentation time. Thus leading to a highly competitive and costly affair. Virtual events reduces this complexity and in turn reduces the cost associated with showcasing the product in a physical medium.
Growing number of SMEs, increasing demand for unified communication and collaboration, increasing adoption of SaaS-based applications, reduced cost associated with the system are some of the factors that would drive the growth of global Virtual Events Market. Integration of the new system onto the existing infrastructure isexpected to hinder the growth of the Virtual Events Market to the certain extent.
Request a Sample Copy@ www.xpodenceresearch.com/Request-Sample/105792
Top Industry Players:
Some of the key players in the global Virtual Events Market include:
• Adobe Systems Incorporated
• Cisco Systems, Inc.
• Citrix Systems
• Microsoft Corporation
• 8x8 Inc.
• Mitel Networks
• Alcatel-Lucent S.A.
• Huawei Technologies
• Atlassian Corporation Plc
The global Virtual Events Market can be segmented on the basis of type, component type, application and region.
• On the basis of type, the global Virtual Events Market can be segmented into Virtual conferences, Virtual tradeshows, Online courses & training webinars and Immersive virtual reality exhibitions.
• On the basis of component type, the global Virtual Events Market can be segmented into Streaming & unified communications, Content & media development, Networking & collaboration tools, Event marketing (contact &email management, social media), Attendance & speaker management, Access management, Learning management system (LMS), Content management system (CMS), Immersive environment hardware, Immersive environment management system, Event planning services, outsourcing, Analytics and VR hardware & software.
• On the basis ofapplication, the global Virtual Events Market can be segmented into private and public sectors.
• On the basis of region, the global Virtual Events Market can be segmented into North America, Europe, Middle East & Africa, Asia-Pacific, and Latin America. In addition, North America Virtual Events Market accounts for a larger share in the global market.
Browse Report @ www.xpodenceresearch.com/Reports/Virtual-Events-Market
Xpodence Research have the most extensive collection of market research reports of many categories. Xpodence Research provides the best market research solution for every industry by publishing the best possible results of great market research firms worldwide. For every particular problem, there’s a particular solution, so according to the customer needs, we provide the best possible results to them from different market research organization, whether it’s a Custom Research or Syndicated Research reports because the product that wins is the one that bridges customers to the future, not the one that requires a giant leap.
Every organization, whether it is related to Pharmaceuticals, Technology, Eatables, Consumable Goods and many more demands a market research results so that they can take important decisions for more productivity and better output in this swift world. Xpodence Research gives the best possible outcome, perfect forecast, analysis and insights of market research in the form of report which is beneficial for various organisations and also to the manufacturing companies in taking the best decisions for quality production.
244 , Madison Avenue
New York City, NY - 10016
Toll Free +1- 844-445-2861
This release was published on openPR.
News-ID: 979781 • Views: 308More releases