|03-13-2018 06:36 PM CET - Advertising, Media Consulting, Marketing Research||
Asia-Pacific Ophthalmic Drugs Market is growing at a fair pace and is estimated to reach USD 9.3 Billion with a CAGR of 7.1% during 2018-2024
Press release from: Envision Inteligence
Summary of the Report:
Asia-Pacific Ophthalmic Drugs Market study by Envision Inteligence discusses in detail about diverse market dynamics influencing the market and covers the leading market players and competitive highlights and trends prevailing over the years.
The report "Asia-Pacific Ophthalmic Drugs Market” is expected to reach USD 9.3 Billion by the year 2024, at a CAGR of 7.1% during forecast period. key parameters promoting the market growth include Availability of new drugs and devices, the Huge demographic shift towards the emerging markets and Increase in the cataract population and so on. However, Increasing healthcare costs and an Economic slowdown in developed markets are thereby hampering the market growth.
Ophthalmic drugs are the type of drugs which are used to treat glaucoma, cataract, diabetic retinopathy, and other ophthalmic disorders. Introduction of novel ocular drug delivery approaches in the market has driven the manufacturers to develop innovative therapeutic approaches for the treatment of ophthalmic disorders. According to the American Academy of Ophthalmology, 11.3 million people in the U.S. suffer from age-related macular degeneration (AMD), while approximately 10% of them are inflicted with wet AMD. Such trends in ophthalmic disorders across the globe contribute to the growth of the market.
Reasons To Buy This Report
This report contains the in-depth analysis on the market and the estimations are done using volume and value data are further validated on three approaches including bottom-up, top-down and from top companies revenues to conclude the market estimations precisely and accurately considering all the parameters and market dynamics.
Download Free Sample Brochure at www.envisioninteligence.com/industry-report/asia-pacific-...
Key pointers in the report include:
• Competitive landscape & market analysis is included in the report to understand the key companies’ position and Porter's Analysis & PESTLE analysis to perform to analyze the impact of drivers, restraints, challenges and constraints on the market during the next five years.
• Team of analysts have analyzed and listed out the key drivers, constraints, challenges and emerging opportunities in all the industry verticals which will specify the emerging scope for the market in end user industries.
• Industry value chain analysis is provided in the report to identify the key stakeholders and prominent players at each stage of the company along with the value addition at each stage of the value chain.
• Complete analysis including global and regional trends, technological developments, and new product innovations are included in the report specific to each and every segment of the market.
• A complete 360 degree analysis is provided in the report on key companies’ product portfolio, business portfolio, developmental strategies, and key developments from the companies in the historical period.
• Advanced customizations on countries, specific applications in end user industries, product based customizations will be provided based on the request.
• All the collected data is further validated and verified using surveys, interviews and interactions with industrial experts.
Asia-Pacific Ophthalmic Drugs Market Top Players
• Carl-Zeiss AG,
• Ellex Medical Lasers Ltd.
• Insight Vision Inc
• Novagali Pharma S A
• Abbott Medical Optics,
Healthcare BI Market: www.envisioninteligence.com/industry-report/healthcare-bi...
Global Healthcare Information Exchange Market: www.envisioninteligence.com/industry-report/global-health...
Envision Inteligence is the Main Supplier of Market Analysis Reviews, Customized Consulting Companies, Information Analytics and Trade Evaluation. Our purpose is to offer the correct data required by the stakeholder on the proper level of time, in a format which assists an clever and knowledgeable resolution making course of!
MIG-236, D.No. 39-33-75/3,
Madhavadhara Vuda Layout,
This release was published on openPR.
News-ID: 977118 • Views: 488More releases