|03-13-2018 04:21 PM CET - Business, Economy, Finances, Banking & Insurance||
Luxury Travel Market: Analysis Of Luxury Tourist Profiles, Trends, Market Performance, And Key opportunities
Press release from: Market Research Hub
An up-to-date research report has been disclosed by Market Research Hub highlighting the title “Tapping into the Luxury Travel Market: Analysis of luxury tourist profiles and trends, market performance, and key opportunities” which provides an in depth analysis on the key industry and consumer trends in luxury tourism for 2018. It offers a particular insight into the preferences of UHNWIs and HNWIs and by country, gender and age. The report also examines successful industry case studies, allowing clients to understand how players have sought to capitalize on the emerging trends in the luxury travel segment.
Whereas luxury travel was once associated with first-class transportation, five star accommodation and Michelin starred restaurants, upscale tourism is gradually changing, with travelers shifting from opulence to exclusive experiences. Changing consumer perceptions and priorities are redefining the concept of luxury in travel; high appreciation of different cultures and a prioritization of experiences over ownership of goods has resulted in travellers seeking deeper travel experiences.
Request For Free Sample Report: www.marketresearchhub.com/enquiry.php?type=S&repid=1641399
Upper middle class, high-net worth (HNWI) and ultra-high net worth individuals (UNHWI) were the main consumers able to afford to go on luxury trips. However, as the concept of luxury tourism is changing, so does the target audience for such holidays. For instance, millennials are not among the wealthiest generations and hence would not be considered a target demographic for luxury tourism under its traditional meaning. However, the concept of luxury is interpreted differently by different people; whereas millennials may not be willing to spend much on upscale accommodation, they may be willing to trade up on exclusive activities.
The report allows clients to understand how different cohorts present opportunities for luxury tourism businesses. By analysing consumer and market trends, it provides an insight into how such businesses must proceed to successfully target such consumer segments.
- The luxury travel market is growing and diversifying. Whereas Upper middle class, high-net worth (HNWI) and ultra-high net worth individuals (UNHWI) were the main consumers able to afford to go on luxury trips, other cohorts are showing increased interest in luxury travel.
- The concept of luxury travel is changing from opulence to exclusive, once-in-a-lifetime opportunities.
- The quest for authenticity, health and wellness, responsible and adventure travel are the key trends for luxury tourism in 2018.
- Customization and personalization are gaining increasing importance in luxury tourism. Technology will also play a key role in attracting younger, luxury travellers.
Reasons to buy
- This case study provides readers with insight into the key trends and developments in the luxury travel segment for 2018, as well as key suggestions for luring potential luxury travellers across cohorts. Therefore, it allows clients to develop an informed strategy for effectively tapping and growing within luxury tourism.
Browse Full Report with TOC: www.marketresearchhub.com/report/tapping-into-the-luxury-...
Table of Contents:
What is Luxury Tourism?
The Key Components of Luxury Tourism
Insight into Luxury Travelers
Type of Luxury Travelers
In Focus: High-Net Worth and Ultra-High Net Worth Travelers
Luxury Travel: Consumer Trends
Luxury Travel: Consumer Trends in Focus
Insight into the Luxury Travel Market
The Luxury Travel Market in 2017
The Luxury Travel Market: Airlines
The Luxury Travel Market: Hotels
What is the Way Forward?
Enquire About This Report: www.marketresearchhub.com/enquiry.php?type=enquiry&repid=...
About Market Research Hub:
Market Research Hub (MRH) is a next-generation reseller of research reports and analysis. MRH’s expansive collection of retail market research reports has been carefully curated to help key personnel and decision makers across industry verticals to clearly visualize their operating environment and take strategic steps.
MRH functions as an integrated platform for the following products and services: Objective and sound market forecasts, qualitative and quantitative analysis, incisive insight into defining industry trends, and market share estimates. Our reputation lies in delivering value and world-class capabilities to our clients.
90 State Street,
Albany, NY 12207,
Toll Free: 800-998-4852 (US-Canada)
Read Industry News at - www.industrynewsanalysis.com/
This release was published on openPR.
News-ID: 977088 • Views: 700More releases