|03-13-2018 02:53 PM CET - Advertising, Media Consulting, Marketing Research||
Global Content delivery network Market 2024 by Worldwide Market Size, Key Vendors, Growth Rate, Drivers, Volume & Forecast Report
Press release from: Data Bridge Market Research
The Global Content Delivery Network Market accounted for USD 6.63 billion in 2016 growing at a CAGR of 40.1% during the forecast period of 2017 to 2024. The upcoming market report contains data for historic year 2014, 2015, the base year of calculation is 2016 and the forecast period is 2017 to 2024.
Content delivery network is a system of distributed networks in various geographical locations that helps in improving deliveries of streaming content. CDN is beneficial in reducing latency, reducing bandwidth consumption and also blocking spammers that are disturbing the server, usually, when delivering a large scale website globally.
Get Free Market Sample Report @ databridgemarketresearch.com/request-a-sample/?dbmr=globa...
Key Points Discussed In Research:
• Global Content delivery network Market
• Type (Standard/Non-Video Content Delivery Network, Video Content Delivery Network);
• Core Solution;
• Adjacent Service;
• Service Provider;
• Organization Size;
• Industry Trends and Forecast to 2024
It is widely applicable in advertising, media and entertainment, online gaming, e-commerce, education, government, healthcare, and others. Video consumption over mobile devices and growing volume of data consumption over internet may act as the major driver in the growth of content delivery network market. On the other side, continuous monetization of websites and apps may hinder the market.
10% Extra Discount for Early Buyer, Know More@ databridgemarketresearch.com/inquire-before-buying/?dbmr=...
Major Market Drivers and Restraint:
• Increasing need for the efficient use of live delivery and loading
• High data consumption over internet
• Video consumption over mobile devices
• Continuous monetization of websites and apps
• Latency issues
• The global content delivery network market is segmented on the basis of type into standard/non-video content delivery network, and video content delivery network.
• On the basis of core solution, the global content delivery network market is segmented into web performance optimization, media delivery, and cloud security.
• On the basis of adjacent service, the global content delivery network market is segmented into cloud storage, analytics and monitoring, application programming interfaces, content delivery network design, support and maintenance, and others.
• On the basis of service provider, the global content delivery network market is segmented into traditional content delivery network providers, telco content delivery network providers, cloud service providers, and others. The others segment is further sub segmented into free content delivery network providers, and peer-to-peer content delivery network providers.
• On the basis of organization size, the global content delivery network market is segmented into small and medium enterprises (SMES), and large enterprises.
• On the basis of vertical, the global content delivery network market is segmented into advertising, media and entertainment, online gaming, e-commerce, education, government, healthcare, and others.
• On the basis of geography, the global content delivery network market report covers data points for 28 countries across multiple geographies such as North America, South America, Europe, Asia-Pacific, and Middle East & Africa. Some of the major countries covered in this report are U.S., Canada, Germany, France, U.K., Netherlands, Switzerland, Turkey, Russia, China, India, South Korea, Japan, Australia, Singapore, Saudi Arabia, South Africa, and Brazil among others. In 2017, North America is expected to dominate the market.
Speak to Analyst Visit @ databridgemarketresearch.com/speak-to-analyst/?dbmr=globa...
The report for content delivery network market include detailed vendor level analysis for market shares in 2016 for Global, North America, Europe, Asia Pacific, Middle East and Africa and South America specifically. Also impact and development analysis of key vendors is registered in the market and factored on the basis of Vendor Positioning Grid Analysis which measures the vendors strengths and opportunities against present market challenges, measure providers ability to identify or satisfy present market needs, map providers market vision to current and upcoming market dynamics among others. The report also measures technology life line curve and market time line to analyze and do more affective investments.
• Akamai Technologies,
• Google Inc.,
• Level 3 Communications, LLC,
• Limelight Networks,
• Amazon Web Services, Inc.,
• Tata Communications Ltd,
• StackPath, LLC,
Find More Competitor in TOC @ databridgemarketresearch.com/toc/?dbmr=global-content-del...
Data Bridge Market Research set forth itself as an unconventional and neoteric Market research and consulting firm with unparalleled level of resilience and integrated approaches. We are determined to unearth the best market opportunities and foster efficient information for your business to thrive in the market. Data Bridge endeavors to provide appropriate solutions to the complex business challenges and initiates an effortless decision-making process.
Data Bridge Market Research
This release was published on openPR.
News-ID: 976945 • Views: 329More releases