|03-11-2018 06:03 AM CET - Business, Economy, Finances, Banking & Insurance||
Global Whey Protein Powder Market 2018-27 : Drivers, Restraints, and Trends
Press release from: Press-Release
Press Release - 10 Mar 2018
Global Research and Development News --
– Market Introduction: –
Whey is a natural substance, the liquid part of fresh milk that is left over from making of cheese and has been used for health related reasons for more than 24 centuries. It is a rich source of various nutrients such as protein, amino acids, vitamins and minerals. Whey protein powder also lowers weight, cholesterol and blood pressure, reduces the risk of cardiovascular diseases and improves asthma. Owing to these benefits, whey protein powder has found several applications in various industries such as food and beverages, health supplements, pharmaceuticals and many more. As the whey protein powder aids muscle development by helping in protein synthesis in the body, it is extensively consumed by bodybuilders and athletes, thereby driving the market growth. In addition, a surge in the trend of fitness centers and health club is taking the global whey protein powder market grow in terms of revenue growth.
– Get Sample Report www.researchmoz.us/enquiry.php?type=S&repid=1492700
The overall global whey protein powder market is expected to witness an intangible growth in terms of CAGR.
– Global Whey Protein Powder Market: Segmentation –
– Global whey protein powder market can be segmented on the basis of type, end use, sales channel
– On the basis of type, global whey protein powder market can be segmented into whey protein concentrate, whey protein isolate, whey protein hydrolyzed. Whey protein concentrate is high in lactose and low in protein. Hydrolyzed whey protein is high protein source and holds about 60% share of the total whey protein powder market.
– Global whey protein powder market can be further segmented on the basis of end use into food and beverages, health supplements and pharmaceuticals. Food and beverages segment is further sub segmented into infant foods, bakery, confectionery, functional beverages, snacks and dairy products.
– On the basis of sales channel global whey protein powder market can be further segmented into direct and indirect. The indirect sales channel can be further sub segmented into Supermarket, hypermarket, specialty stores, drug retail stores and e retailers.
– Global Whey Protein Powder Market: Drivers, Restraints, and Trends –
The rising global demand for dairy based products, growing market for pediatric foods, and increasing trend of health and wellness in midst of the consumers along with an increased popularity of protein consumption are considered to be the major drivers for the market. Other factors include the growing emphasis on read to drink and performance boosting products and advancement in technologies giving rise to naïve and improved supplements for health benefits.
Despite of a numerous drivers for the market, the market still faces a challenge of the growth retardation by certain restraints. One of the most important restraint for the market is the high processing and manufacturing cost of the whey protein powder. There are certain health related concerns with the whey protein powder which have hindered the consumers in building a complete trust over the protein powders which stunt the growth of the global whey protein powder market. Another important factor which restricts this market to flourish is the stringent regulatory concerns and required certifications for marketing whey protein. Apart from all these restraints, the rising scope of whey protein powders in infant foods and several other food processing sectors are believed to drive the overall global whey protein powder market.
– Global Whey Protein Powder Market: Regional Outlook –
Depending on the geographic regions, Global Whey Protein Powder Market is segmented into seven key regions: North America, Latin America, West Europe, East Europe, Asia Pacific excluding Japan, Japan and MEA.
North America dominates the overall market for whey protein powder and holds a maximum share of the global whey protein powder market. U.S. is the major market in this region.
Asia Pacific whey protein market is growing rapidly owing to the growing health concerns and increase in the disposable income. Asia Pacific also holds a valuable market share of the global whey protein powder market.
The Europe whey protein powder market is expected to grow at an average rate owing to the increasing demand of food and beverages in the region.
– Global Whey Protein Powder Market: Key Players –
Some of the prominent players of Global Whey Protein Powder Market are: Fonterra, Saputo, Murray, Leprino food CO., Westland Milk producers, Glanbia Foods, Agropur Inc. and others.
The report offers a comprehensive evaluation of the market. It does so via in-depth qualitative insights, historical data, and verifiable projections about market size. The projections featured in the report have been derived using proven research methodologies and assumptions. By doing so, the research report serves as a repository of analysis and information for every facet of the market, including but not limited to: Regional markets, technology, types, and applications.
– The study is a source of reliable data on: –
1. Market segments and sub-segments
2. Market trends and dynamics
3. Supply and demand
4. Market size
5. Current trends/opportunities/challenges
6. Competitive landscape
7. Technological breakthroughs
8. Value chain and stakeholder analysis
– The regional analysis covers: –
1. North America (U.S. and Canada)
2. Latin America (Mexico, Brazil, Peru, Chile, and others)
3. Western Europe (Germany, U.K., France, Spain, Italy, Nordic countries, Belgium, Netherlands, and Luxembourg)
4. Eastern Europe (Poland and Russia)
5. Asia Pacific (China, India, Japan, ASEAN, Australia, and New Zealand)
6. Middle East and Africa (GCC, Southern Africa, and North Africa)
The report has been compiled through extensive primary research (through interviews, surveys, and observations of seasoned analysts) and secondary research (which entails reputable paid sources, trade journals, and industry body databases). The report also features a complete qualitative and quantitative assessment by analyzing data gathered from industry analysts and market participants across key points in the industry’s value chain.
A separate analysis of prevailing trends in the parent market, macro- and micro-economic indicators, and regulations and mandates is included under the purview of the study. By doing so, the report projects the attractiveness of each major segment over the forecast period.
– Highlights of the report: –
1. A complete backdrop analysis, which includes an assessment of the parent market
2. Important changes in market dynamics
3. Market segmentation up to the second or third level
4. Historical, current, and projected size of the market from the standpoint of both value and volume
5. Reporting and evaluation of recent industry developments
6. Market shares and strategies of key players
7. Emerging niche segments and regional markets
8. An objective assessment of the trajectory of the market
9. Recommendations to companies for strengthening their foothold in the market
– More Clear Details get Table of Contents www.researchmoz.us/whey-protein-powder-market-global-indu...table-of-content
ResearchMoz is the world’s fastest growing collection of market research reports worldwide. Our database is composed of current market studies from over 100 featured publishers worldwide. Our market research databases integrate statistics with analysis from global, regional, country and company perspectives. ResearchMoz’s service portfolio also includes value-added services such as market research customization, competitive landscaping, and in-depth surveys, delivered by a team of experienced Research Coordinators.
Researchmoz Global Pvt. Ltd.
90 State Street,
Albany, NY 12207,
Tel: 866-997-4948 (Us-Canada Toll Free),
This release was published on openPR.
News-ID: 973139 • Views: 219More releases