|03-09-2018 04:12 PM CET - Advertising, Media Consulting, Marketing Research||
Surgical Microscopes Market Global Research Analysis, Trends, Growth Opportunities and Forecast To 2024
Press release from: Data Bridge Market Research
Surgical Microscopes Market Report gives details of key business players to know their business methods, annual revenue, company profile and their contribution to the world market share.
Global Surgical Microscopes Market is optical microscope devices which has its applications in micro surgeries. The devices provide clear view of small and inaccessible parts of the body during surgeries.
Avail 10% instant discount on this report mail us at firstname.lastname@example.org
Surgical microscopes market accounted to USD 510.0 million in 2016 growing at a CAGR of 12.3% during the forecast period of 2017 to 2024. The upcoming market report contains data for historic years 2015, the base year of calculation is 2016 and the forecast period is 2017 to 2024.
This Global Surgical Microscopes Market report contains
No of Pages: 350
No of Tables: 220
No of Figures: 60
Get Free Sample Report of Global Surgical Microscopes Market @: bit.ly/2Fp1wJF
Global Surgical Microscopes Market Top Companies:
• Novartis AG,
• Danaher Corporation,
• Topcon Corporation,
• Carl Zeiss AG,
• Haag-Streit Surgical GmbH,
• Accu-Scope Inc.,
• Alltion (Wuzhou) Co., Ltd.,
• Takagi Seiko Co. Ltd.,
• Olympus Corporation,
• Leica Microsystems GmbH,
• Alcon Laboratories, Inc.,
• Topcon Medical Systems, Inc.,
• Among others
• 350 pages, 220 tables and 60 figures
• Surgical Microscopes Market Forecast Period: 2017–2024
• Surgical Microscopes Market Historical Years: 2015
• Surgical Microscopes Market Base Year: 2016
• Surgical Microscopes Market Estimated Year: 2017
Drivers and Restraints:
• Increased number of minimally invasive surgeries
• Increase in number of Fluorescence Image-Guided Surgery
• Technological advancement to adopt the new technology
• Increased number of surgical procedures
• High costs for advanced operating microscopes
• Taxes imposed by U.S. government
Questions? Speak to Analyst: bit.ly/2tuwZV4
By type the market for surgical microscopes is segmented into casters, wall mounted, table top, and ceiling mounted.
On the basis of application the market is segmented into neurosurgery, spine surgery, ENT, dentistry, oncology, urology, ophthalmology, plastic & reconstructive surgery, others.
On the basis of end-users the surgical microscopes market is segmented into hospitals, clinics and ambulatory centers.
On the basis of geography, surgical microscopes market report covers data points for 28 countries across multiple geographies such as North America & South America, Europe, Asia-Pacific, and Middle East & Africa. Some of the major countries covered in this report are U.S., Canada, Germany, France, U.K., Netherlands, Switzerland, Turkey, Russia, China, India, South Korea, Japan, Australia, Singapore, Saudi Arabia, South Africa, and Brazil among others. In 2017, North America is expected to dominate the market.
Key questions answered in the report:
• What are the market segmentation, market drivers and market overview of the Global Surgical Microscopes Market?
• What will the market growth rate of surgical microscopes market in 2024?
• What are the key factors driving the Global Surgical Microscopes Market?
• Who are the major competitors of Global Surgical Microscopes Market?
• What are sales, revenue, and price analysis by types and applications of Surgical Microscopes Market?
• What are sales, revenue, and price analysis by regions of surgical microscopes market?
Purchase Global Surgical Microscopes Market Report at $4,200 Single User @: bit.ly/2DdUAcf
About Data Bridge Market Research:
Data Bridge Market Research set forth itself as an unconventional and neoteric Market research and consulting firm with unparalleled level of resilience and integrated approaches. We are determined to unearth the best market opportunities and foster efficient information for your business to thrive in the market. Data Bridge endeavors to provide appropriate solutions to the complex business challenges and initiates an effortless decision-making process.
Data Bridge Market Research
This release was published on openPR.
News-ID: 972641 • Views: 506More releases