|03-07-2018 01:07 PM CET - Advertising, Media Consulting, Marketing Research||
Elastic Bonding Adhesive And Sealant Market Analysis, Major Drivers and Restraints, Competitors And Segmentation-Professional Report 2017-2024
Press release from: Data Bridge Market Research
PR Agency: Data Bridge Market Research
According to a new report published by Data Bridge Market Research
The Global Elastic Bonding Adhesive & Sealant Market accounted for USD 15.80 billion in 2016 and is projected to grow at a CAGR of 6.2% during the forecast period of 2017 to 2024. The upcoming market report contains data for historic years 2014, 2015, the base year of calculation is 2016 and the forecast period is 2017 to 2024.
Key Points Discussed In Report:
• Global Elastic Bonding Adhesive & Sealant Market
• By Type (Polyurethane, Silicone, Silane Modified Polymer, Others),
• By Application (Construction Adhesive, Industrial Adhesive, Construction Sealants, Industrial Sealants)
• By Geography (North America, Europe, Asia-Pacific, Europe, South America, Middle East and Africa)
Elastic bonding is a modern fastening technique as compared to traditional fastening methods. It bonds two different materials together with a thin layer of permanent elastic adhesive and offers high peel strength, flexibility, and impact resistance to materials. Elastic bonding adhesive & sealant possess varied characteristics according to their end-use applications and products. There is a growing demand for elastic bonding adhesive & sealant in construction adhesive, industrial adhesive, construction sealants and industrial sealants industrial activates, which is expected to be one of the major drivers of the market over the next seven years.
10% Extra Discount for Early Buyer @ bit.ly/2Fjq1bd
Major market Drivers:
• Demand for glazing and panels in new high-rise buildings
• Adhesive bonding leading to revolutionary advances for safety and ease of application
• Rising demand from developing countries due to infrastructure development
• Raw material prices volatility
• The elastic bonding adhesive & sealant market is segmented on the basis of type into polyurethane, silicone, silane modified polymer and others.
• On the basis of application, the market is segmented construction adhesive, industrial adhesive, construction sealants and industrial sealants.
• On the basis of geography, the elastic bonding adhesive & sealant market report covers data points for 28 countries across multiple geographies such as North America, South America, Europe, Asia-Pacific and Middle East & Africa. Some of the major countries covered in this report are U.S., Canada, Germany, France, U.K., Netherlands, Switzerland, Turkey, Russia, China, India, South Korea, Japan, Australia, Singapore, Saudi Arabia, South Africa, and Brazil among others.
Any Queries??? Feel Free To Ask @ bit.ly/2Fy9Hju
The global elastic bonding adhesive & sealant market is fragmented with the presence of a large number of players across different regions. These major players have adopted various organic as well as inorganic growth strategies such as mergers & acquisitions, new product launches, expansions, agreements, joint ventures, partnerships, and others to strengthen their position in this market.
1. Henkel AG & Co.
3. Sika AG,
5. The Dow Chemical Company,
7. H. B. Fuller Company,
8. Wacker Chemie AG,
9. Weicon GMBH & Co. Kg,
10. ThreeBond Holdings Co., Ltd.,
Find More Competitor in TOC with Profile Overview Share Growth Analysis @ bit.ly/2oElbu3
About Us :
Data Bridge Market Research set forth itself as an unconventional and neoteric Market research and consulting firm with unparalleled level of resilience and integrated approaches. We are determined to unearth the best market opportunities and foster efficient information for your business to thrive in the market. Data Bridge endeavors to provide appropriate solutions to the complex business challenges and initiates an effortless decision-making process.
Data Bridge Market Research
This release was published on openPR.
News-ID: 968325 • Views: 97More releases