|03-07-2018 12:56 PM CET - Health & Medicine||
Surgical Lasers Market 2017: Top Manufacturer & Financial Study-Industry Forecast 2024
Press release from: Data Bridge Market Research
PR Agency: Data Bridge Market Research
According to a new report published by Data Bridge Market Research
The Global Surgical Lasers Market accounted to USD 2.4 billion in 2016 growing at a CAGR of 5.2% during the forecast period of 2017 to 2024. The upcoming market report contains data for historic years 2015, the base year of calculation is 2016 and the forecast period is 2017 to 2024.
Get Free Market Sample Report @ bit.ly/2Fv8uvL
Key Points Discussed In Research:
• Global Surgical Lasers Market
• Type (Carbon Dioxide Lasers, Argon Lasers, Diode Lasers, Neodymium: Yttrium-Aluminum-Garnet Lasers),
• Procedure (Open Surgery, Laparoscopic Surgery, Percutaneous Surgery),
• Application (Ophthalmology, Dentistry, Dermatology, Urology, Gynecology, Cardiology, Oncology),
• End User (Hospitals, Clinics), By Geography
• Industry Trends and Forecast to 2024
Laser is a light beam released from a device through a method of optical amplification
based on the stimulated emission of electromagnetic waves. Usage of lasers has become an essential practice in the treatment of various diseases as the patients mostly opt for non-invasive procedures for the treatment, which can be achieved through the usage of lasers. Due to the various chronic diseases and growing advanced technology are generating more demand.
10% Extra Discount for Early Buyer @ bit.ly/2FpTXOY
Major Market Drivers And Restraints:
• Increasing prevalence of chronic diseases and ophthalmic disorders
• Growing technological development
• Rise in non-invasive procedure
• Rising cases and commonness of targeted diseases
• High price of laser surgeries
• Stringent government regulations
The global surgical lasers market is segmented by type into carbon dioxide (CO2) lasers, argon lasers, diode lasers and neodymium : yttrium-aluminum-garnet (ND:Yag) lasers.
• On the basis of procedure the market is segmented into open surgery, laparoscopic
surgery and percutaneous surgery.
• On the basis of application the market is segmented into ophthalmology, dentistry, dermatology, urology, gynecology, cardiology and oncology.
• By end user the market is segmented into hospitals and clinics.
• On the basis of geography, global surgical lasers market report covers data points for 28 countries across multiple geographies such as North America & South America, Europe, Asia-Pacific, and Middle East & Africa. Some of the major countries covered in this report are U.S., Canada, Germany, France, U.K., Netherlands, Switzerland, Turkey, Russia, China, India, South Korea, Japan, Australia, Singapore, Saudi Arabia, South Africa, and Brazil among others. In 2017, North America is expected to dominate the market.
Any Queries??? Feel Free To Ask @ bit.ly/2Fu4pbn
The global surgical lasers market is highly fragmented and is based on new product launches and clinical results of products. Hence the major players have used various strategies such as new product launches, clinical trials, market initiatives, high expense on research and development, agreements, joint ventures, partnerships, acquisitions, and others to increase their footprints in this market. The report includes market shares of surgical lasers market for global, Europe, North America, Asia Pacific and South America.
• Lumenis Ltd.,
• Hologic Inc.,
• Boston Scientific Corporation,
• IPG Photonics Corporation,
• Alma Lasers,
• Fotona doo,
• Koninklijke Philips N.V.,
• BISON MEDICAL,
Find More Competitor in TOC @ bit.ly/2Fn1yhc
About Us :
Data Bridge Market Research set forth itself as an unconventional and neoteric Market research and consulting firm with unparalleled level of resilience and integrated approaches. We are determined to unearth the best market opportunities and foster efficient information for your business to thrive in the market. Data Bridge endeavors to provide appropriate solutions to the complex business challenges and initiates an effortless decision-making process.
Data Bridge Market Research
This release was published on openPR.
News-ID: 968282 • Views: 113More releases