|03-07-2018 12:43 PM CET - Health & Medicine||
Medical Connectors Market 2017-By Sales and Consumption Status, Type and Applications, Production and Prospects, Professional Report 2024
Press release from: Data Bridge Market Research
PR Agency: Data Bridge Market Research
According to a new report published by Data Bridge Market Research,
The Global Medical Connectors Market accounted to USD 1.65 billion in 2016 growing at a CAGR of 10.70%during the forecast period of 2017 to 2024. The upcoming market report contains data for historic year 2015, the base year of calculation is 2016 and the forecast period is 2017 to 2024.
Looking for more information on this market? Get Free sample report @ bit.ly/2I5GCgp
Key Points Discussed In Research
• Global Medical Connectors Market,
• Product (Flat Silicone, Hybrid, Embedded, Radio Frequency, Push-Pull);
• Application (Patient Monitoring, Electrosurgery, Endoscopy, Diagnostic Imaging, Respiratory, Dental Device);
• End User (Hospitals, Clinics, Ambulatory Surgical Centers, Diagnostic
Laboratories, Imaging Centers);
• Geography (North America, Europe, Asia-Pacific, Europe, South America, Middle East and Africa)
• Industry Trends and Forecast to 2024
Medical connectors are utilized as a part of exchanging information, transferring signal, and power. Other uses of medical connectors include in treatment devices such as defibrillators, surgical instrumentation, patient monitoring device, restorative imaging systems, and in gadgets for cardiology, endoscopy and respiratory.Medicinal connectors should be fixed, light weighted, sterilized and handy.
10% Extra Discount for Early Buyer,Know More Information @ bit.ly/2HcAXUu
Major Market Drivers And Restraints:
• Rising prevalence of chronic diseases
• Growth in the medical devices and home healthcare market
• Increasing investment opportunities
• On the basis of product, global medical connectors market is segmented intoflat silicone, hybrid, embedded, radio frequency and push-pull.The flat surgical silicone segment is expected to grow with the highest CAGR in the forecast period due to advanced technical features.
• On the basis of application,global medical connectors market is segmented into patient monitoring, electrosurgery, endoscopy, diagnostic imaging, respiratory, and dental device. The patient monitoring segment is expected to account the highest CAGR in the for ecastperiod due to increase in incidence of chronic diseases and adoption of patient monitoring devices.
• On the basis of end user,global medical connectors market is segmented into hospitals, clinics, ambulatory surgical centers, diagnostic laboratories and imaging centers. Hospital segment is expected to witness the highest CAGR in the forecast period due to increasing chronic diseases and rising demand for electrosurgical therapy.
• On the basis of geography, global medical connectors market report covers data points for 28 countries across multiple geographies such as North America & South America, Europe, Asia-Pacific, and Middle East & Africa. Some of the major countries covered in this report are U.S., Canada, Germany, France, U.K., Netherlands, Switzerland, Turkey, Russia, China, India, South Korea, Japan, Australia, Singapore, Saudi Arabia, South Africa, and Brazil among others. In 2017, North America is expected to dominate the market.
Any Queries??? Feel Free To Ask @ bit.ly/2D8hIZG
The global medical connectors market is highly fragmented and the major players have used various strategies such as new product launches, expansions, agreements, joint ventures, partnerships, acquisitions, and others to increase their footprints in this market. The report includes medical connectors market shares for global, Europe, North America, Asia Pacific, and South America.
• Amphenol Corporation,
• ITT INC.,
• TE Connectivity Corporation,
• Fisher Connectors SA,
• Delphi Automotive LLP.,
• SAMTEC Solutions Private Limited,
• Esterline Technologies Corporation,
• Smiths group Plc.,
• LEMO S.A,
• Foxconn Electronics
Find More Competitor In TOC @ bit.ly/2tn0Ej8
About Us :
Data Bridge Market Research set forth itself as an unconventional and neoteric Market research and consulting firm with unparalleled level of resilience and integrated approaches. We are determined to unearth the best market opportunities and foster efficient information for your business to thrive in the market. Data Bridge endeavors to provide appropriate solutions to the complex business challenges and initiates an effortless decision-making process.
Data Bridge Market Research
This release was published on openPR.
News-ID: 968229 • Views: 120More releases