|03-05-2018 05:53 PM CET - Advertising, Media Consulting, Marketing Research||
Global Plastisols Market by Manufacturers, Regions, Type and Application, Forecast by 2025
Press release from: Data Bridge Market Research
Data Bridge Market Research brings to you this report on the Global Plastisols Market accounted for USD 14.70 billion in 2017 and is projected to grow at a CAGR of 6.19% during the forecast period of 2018 to 2025. The upcoming market report contains data for historic years 2014, 2015, the base year of calculation is 2017 and the forecast period is 2018 to 2025.
Get a Free Sample Copy Of This Report @ bit.ly/2FriWob
Global Plastisols Market By Resin Type (PVC, Acrylic), By Processing Technology (Moldings, Coatings, Screen Printing, Spraying, Dipping, Casting), By Application (Coating, Ink, Slush Molding), By End User (Textiles, Automotive, Construction, Metal Finishing, Military, Recreational), By Geography (North America, Europe, Asia-Pacific, Europe, South America, Middle East and Africa) Industry Trends and Forecast to 2025
Plastisols are the heterogeneous mixture of the vinyl chloride polymer in liquid plasticizers, which does not dissolve the resins at the room temperature. It gets dissolved only when these are converted into solid from the liquid form by heating. Its physical as well as the chemical properties can be varied throughout wide range.
The global plastisols market is consolidated due to the presence of limited number of players concentrated in few countries. These major players have adopted various organic as well as inorganic growth strategies such as mergers & acquisitions, new product launches, expansions, agreements, joint ventures, partnerships, and others to strengthen their position in this market.
To Avail 10% Discount On This Report Mail Us :- firstname.lastname@example.org
Major Market Drivers:
• Growth in the end use industry.
• Rising investment in research and development activities
• Growing automotive industry
• Strict environmental issue regarding polyvinyl chloride
Speak to Analyst @ bit.ly/2oPQlOY
• On the basis of resin type:- Polyvinyl chloride (PVC) and acrylic.
• On the basis of processing technology:- Moldings, Coatings, Screen Printing, Spraying, Dipping, Casting and others. Moldings are sub segmented into dip molding, slush molding rotational molding and open molding. Others are sub segmented into sealants, adhesives and saturants.
• On the basis of application:- coating, ink and slush molding.
• On the basis of end user:- Textiles, automotive, construction, metal finishing, military, recreational and others.
• On the basis of geography:- North America, South America, Europe, Asia-Pacific and Middle East & Africa. Some of the major countries covered in this report are U.S., Canada, Germany, France, U.K., Netherlands, Switzerland, Turkey, Russia, China, India, South Korea, Japan, Australia, Singapore, Saudi Arabia, South Africa, and Brazil among others.
Some of the major players in global plastisols market are:-
• Bostik, Inc.,
• The Dow Chemical Company,
• H.B. Fuller Company,
• Henkel AG &Co. KGaA,
• Dow Corning Corporation,
• Chemence Ltd,
• Franklin International,
• Illinois Tool Works Inc.,
• ITW TACC,
• KONISHI CHEMICAL INC CO.,
• Hernon Manufacturing, Inc.,
• KRAFFT SLU,
• Hutchinson Worldwide,
• Hodgson Sealants and ITW Devcon, Inc.
• among others.
Read more about This Report @ bit.ly/2I6ejhB
Key Questions Addressed:
What is the current state of the Global Plastisols Market and how will it develop over the next decade?
What are the key drivers of market growth, and the key challenges faced by the industry?
What are the major applications for Plastisols Market and what are their respective growth profiles?
What are the technology challenges associated with Plastisols Industry?
What are the important players in the Plastisols Market?
What is the size of the Plastisols Market opportunity?
About Data Bridge Market Research:
Data Bridge Market Research set forth itself as an unconventional and neoteric Market research and consulting firm with unparalleled level of resilience and integrated approaches. We are determined to unearth the best market opportunities and foster efficient information for your business to thrive in the market. Data Bridge endeavors to provide appropriate solutions to the complex business challenges and initiates an effortless decision-making process.
Data Bridge Market Research
This release was published on openPR.
News-ID: 965152 • Views: 341More releases