|03-05-2018 09:41 AM CET - Health & Medicine||
Terahertz and Infrared Spectroscopy Market Analysis, Major Drivers and Restraints, Competitors And Segmentation-Professional Report 2017-2024
Press release from: Data Bridge Market Research
PR Agency: Data Bridge Market Research
According to a new report published by Data Bridge Market Research,
The Global Terahertz Spectroscopy Market is accounted for USD 24.25 million in 2016 growing at a CAGR of 21.3% during the forecast period of 2017 to 2024 whereas the infrared spectroscopy market is accounted for USD 957.19 million in 2016 growing at a CAGR of 6.9% during the forecast period of 2017 to 2024. The upcoming market report contains data for historic years 2015, the base year of calculation is 2016 and the forecast period is 2017 to 2024.
The Terahertz spectroscopy detects as well as controls various properties of matter with electromagnetic fields having frequency range between a few 100 GHz and several terahertz. Infrared spectroscopy involves the interaction of infrared radiation with matter by covering covers a range of techniques, majorly based on absorption spectroscopy.
Key Points Discussed In Report:
Global Terahertz and Infrared Spectroscopy Market
• Product Type (Benchtop, Microscopy, Portable & Handheld, Hyphenated),
• Spectrum (Near-Infrared Radiation, Mid-Infrared Radiation, Far-Infrared Radiation)
Get Free Market Sample Report @ bit.ly/2FTz5Ax
Major market drivers and restraints:
• Increasing number of applications of terahertz spectroscopy in homeland security
• Technological advancements and new product launches
• Due to rising semiconductor industry, Pharma and biotech research
• High instrument costs
• By product type, global infrared spectroscopy market is segmented into benchtop, microscopy, portable & handheld and hyphenated.
• On the basis of spectrum, global infrared spectroscopy market is segmented into near-infrared radiation, mid-infrared radiation and far-infrared radiation.
• Based on applications, global infrared spectroscopy market is segmented into pharmaceuticals & biotechnology, food & beverage testing, environmental testing, industrial chemistry, petrochemicals and others. Whereas, global terahertz spectroscopy market is segmented into semiconductors, biomedical industries, non-destructive testing, homeland security and other applications.
• Enquire for customization in Report @ bit.ly/2FThEQp
• On the basis of geography, global terahertz and infrared spectroscopy market report covers data points for 28 countries across multiple geographies such as North America & South America, Europe, Asia-Pacific, and Middle East & Africa. Some of the major countries covered in this report are U.S., Canada, Germany, France, U.K., Netherlands, Switzerland, Turkey, Russia, China, India, South Korea, Japan, Australia, Singapore, Saudi Arabia, South Africa, and Brazil among others. In 2017, North America is expected to dominate the market.
The global terahertz and infrared spectroscopy market is highly fragmented and is based on new product launches and clinical results of products. Hence the major players have used various strategies such as new product launches, clinical trials, market initiatives, high expense on research and development, agreements, joint ventures, partnerships, acquisitions, and others to increase their footprints in this market. The report includes market shares of terahertz and infrared for global, Europe, North America, Asia Pacific and South America.
Read Detailed Index of full Research Study at @ bit.ly/2Fqq30g
• TOPTICA Photonics AG,
• Agilent Technologies,
• Shimadzu Analytical (India) Pvt. Ltd.,
• PerkinElmer Inc.,
• ADVANTEST CORPORATION,
• Thermo Fisher Scientific,
• Menlo Systems GmbH,
• Princeton Instruments,
Find More Competitor In TOC With Profile Overview Share Growth Analysis @ bit.ly/2oJFhnv
About Us :
Data Bridge Market Research set forth itself as an unconventional and neoteric Market research and consulting firm with unparalleled level of resilience and integrated approaches. We are determined to unearth the best market opportunities and foster efficient information for your business to thrive in the market. Data Bridge endeavors to provide appropriate solutions to the complex business challenges and initiates an effortless decision-making process.
Data Bridge Market Research
This release was published on openPR.
News-ID: 964046 • Views: 152More releases