|02-28-2018 12:09 PM CET - Health & Medicine||
Sepsis Diagnostics Kit and Service By Market Sales and Consumption Status, Type and Applications, Production and Prospects, Professional Global Report 2017-2024
Press release from: Data Bridge Market Research
PR Agency: Data Bridge Market Research
According to a new report published by Data Bridge Market Research, Titled Global Sepsis Diagnostics Market By Product (Instruments, Blood Culture Media, Assay Kits & Reagents, Software), By Technology (Microbiology, Molecular Diagnostics, Immunoassays, Flow Cytometry), By Method (Conventional Diagnostics, Automated Diagnostics), By Usability (Laboratory Testing, Point-Of-Care Testing), By Pathogen (Bacterial Sepsis, Fungal Sepsis), By Geography – Industry Trends and Forecast to 2024
The global sepsis diagnostics market accounted to USD 370 million in 2016 growing at a CAGR of 9.1% during the forecast period of 2017 to 2024. The upcoming market report contains data for historic years 2015, the base year of calculation is 2016 and the forecast period is 2017 to 2024.
Get Free Market Sample Report @ bit.ly/2FwyJiX
Sepsis is fatal conditions arise due to the weak immune system to its own tissues and organs.It occurs due to chronic illness, liver or kidney diseases, cancer or severe wounds. Sepsis is one of the common causes of death in hospitalized patients. Increasing prevalence in hospital-acquired infections which must be diagnosed boosts the growth of market.
Major market drivers and restraints:
• Increase in prevalence of sepsis.
• Rise in cases of hospital-acquired infections.
• Neonatal and geriatric population is more affective to sepsis.
• Rise in number of surgical procedures.
• Increasing prevalence of different antibiotic resistant bacterial strains.
• Lack of skilled physicians.
• Absence of standard protocol.
Enquire for customization in Report @ bit.ly/2orAwyz
• The global sepsis diagnostics market is segmented by product into instruments, blood culture media, assay kits & reagents and software.
• On the basis of technology the market is segmented into microbiology, molecular diagnostics, immunoassays and flow cytometry.
• On the basis of method the market is segmented into conventional diagnostics and automated diagnostics.
• On the basis of usability the market is segmented into laboratory testing and point-of-care testing.
• On the basis ofpathogenthe market is segmented into bacterial sepsis and fungal sepsis. Bacterial sepsis is further sub segmented into Gram-negative bacterial sepsis and Gram-positive bacterial sepsis
• On the basis of geography, sepsis diagnostics market report covers data points for 28 countries across multiple geographies such as North America & South America, Europe, Asia-Pacific, and Middle East & Africa. Some of the major countries covered in this report are U.S., Canada, Germany, France, U.K., Netherlands, Switzerland, Turkey, Russia, China, India, South Korea, Japan, Australia, Singapore, Saudi Arabia, South Africa, andBrazil among others. In 2017, North America is expected to dominate the market.
Read Detailed Index of full Research Study at @ bit.ly/2CHzva1
The sepsis diagnostics market is highly fragmented and is based on new product launches and clinical results of products. Hence the major players have used various strategies such as new product launches, clinical trials, market initiatives, high expense on research and development, agreements, joint ventures, partnerships, acquisitions, and others to increase their footprints in this market. The report includes market shares of sepsis diagnostics market for global, Europe, North America, Asia Pacific and South America.
• Biomérieux SA,
• Thermo Fisher Scientific Inc.,
• F. Hoffmann-La Roche Ltd.,
• Danaher Corporation,
• T2 Biosystems, Inc.,
• Luminex Corporation,
• Axis-Shield Diagnostics Ltd.,
• Cube DxGmbh,
• Sandstone Diagnostics, Inc.,
• Inflammatix, Inc.,
• Questex LLC., D
• NA Electronics,
• Mayo Foundation for Medical Education and Research
• Spectral Medical Inc.
Find More Competitor In TOC With Profile Overview Share Growth Analysis @ bit.ly/2F6tkRT
About Us :
Data Bridge Market Research set forth itself as an unconventional and neoteric Market research and consulting firm with unparalleled level of resilience and integrated approaches. We are determined to unearth the best market opportunities and foster efficient information for your business to thrive in the market. Data Bridge endeavors to provide appropriate solutions to the complex business challenges and initiates an effortless decision-making process.
Data Bridge Market Research
This release was published on openPR.
News-ID: 960904 • Views: 110More releases