|02-26-2018 02:55 PM CET - Health & Medicine||
Enzyme Immunoassay Market 2018: Global Forecast to 2024-Global In Vitro Diagnostics and Healthcare Industries
Press release from: Data Bridge Market Research
PR Agency: Data Bridge Market Research
According to a new report published by Data Bridge Market Research, Titled, Global Enzyme Immunoassay (EIA) Reagents and Devices Market,By Technology ( Enzyme Immunoassays, Fluorescent Immunoassays, Chemiluminescence Immunoassays, Radioimmunoassay, and Others), By Product Type (Analyzers and Reagents), By Application (Oncology, Infectious diseases, Cardiology, Bone and Mineral, Endocrinology, Autoimmunity, Toxicology, Hematology, Neonatal screening, and Others), By End-Users (Hospitals, Laboratories, Academics, Pharmaceutical Industries (CRO’S, Biotech) and Others), By Geography (North America, Europe, Asia-Pacific, Europe, South America, Middle East and Africa)- Industry Trends and Forecast to 2024
The Enzyme Immunoassay (EIA) Reagents and Devices market accounted to USD 8billion in 2016 growing at a CAGR of 3.9% during the forecast period of 2017 to 2024. The upcoming market report contains data for historic years 2015, the base year of calculation is 2016 and the forecast period is 2017 to 2024.
Get Free Market Sample Report @ bit.ly/2osIIPj
Enzyme Immunoassay (EIA) Reagents and Devices are used to detect the presence of antigen or concentration of an analyte with its applicability to epidemiological diseases detection and vaccine trials. The basic use is for measurement of drugs, hormones, specific proteins, tumor markers, and markers of cardiac injury
Major market drivers and restraints:
• Increasing aging population
• Increasing awareness
• Novel biomarkers and innovative technologies
• Rising incidence of chronic and infectious diseases
• Low detection limits
Enquire for customization in Report @ bit.ly/2oy48cV
• By Technology the market for Enzyme Immunoassay (EIA) Reagents and devices is segmented into enzyme immunoassays, fluorescent immunoassays, chemiluminescence immunoassays, radioimmunoassay, and others.
• By product type the Enzyme Immunoassay (EIA) Reagents and devices market is segmented into analyzers and reagents.
• on the basis of application the market is segmented into oncology, infectious diseases, cardiology, bone and mineral, endocrinology, autoimmunity, toxicology, hematology, neonatal screening, and others.. on the basis ofend-users the enzyme immunoassay (eia) reagents and devices market is segmented into hospitals, laboratories, academics, pharmaceutical industries (cro’s, biotech) and others.
• On the basis of geography, Enzyme Immunoassay (EIA) Reagents and devicesmarket report covers data points for 28 countries across multiple geographies such as North America & South America, Europe, Asia-Pacific, and Middle East & Africa. Some of the major countries covered in this report are U.S., Canada, Germany, France, U.K., Netherlands, Switzerland, Turkey, Russia, China, India, South Korea, Japan, Australia, Singapore, Saudi Arabia, South Africa, andBrazil among others. In 2017, North America is expected to dominate the market.
Read Detailed Index of full Research Study at @ bit.ly/2owA2GE
The Enzyme Immunoassay (EIA) Reagents and devices market is highly fragmented and is based on new product launches and clinical results of products. Hence the major players have used various strategies such as new product launches, clinical trials, market initiatives, high expense on research and development, agreements, joint ventures, partnerships, acquisitions, and others to increase their footprints in this market. The report includes market shares of Enzyme Immunoassay (EIA) Reagents and devices marketfor global, Europe, North America, Asia Pacific and South America.
• DuPont ,
• Roche Diagnostics,
• Abbott Laboratories,
• Danaher Corporation,
• Ortho Clinical Diagnostics,
• bioMerieux SA
Find More Competitor In TOC With Profile Overview Share Growth Analysis @ bit.ly/2CkTTlz
About Us :
Data Bridge Market Research set forth itself as an unconventional and neoteric Market research and consulting firm with unparalleled level of resilience and integrated approaches. We are determined to unearth the best market opportunities and foster efficient information for your business to thrive in the market. Data Bridge endeavors to provide appropriate solutions to the complex business challenges and initiates an effortless decision-making process.
Data Bridge Market Research
This release was published on openPR.
News-ID: 958128 • Views: 407More releases