|02-26-2018 02:37 PM CET - Advertising, Media Consulting, Marketing Research||
Application Security Market Demand, Global Scope, Deep Analysis, & Industry Size, Growth & Forecast 2018
Press release from: Data Bridge Market Research
Data Bridge Market Research provides New Report titled “The Global Application Security Market accounted for USD 1.93 billion in 2016 growing at a CAGR of 28.1% during the forecast period of 2017 to 2024. The upcoming market report contains data for historic year 2014, 2015, the base year of calculation is 2016 and the forecast period is 2017 to 2024.”, also the Global Application Security Market, By Geography; Component (Solution, Services); Testing (Static Application Security, Dynamic Application Security, Interactive Application Security); Organization Size (Large Enterprises, Small & Medium-sized Enterprises (SMEs)); Deployment Model (On-premises, Cloud) Vertical (Government & Defense, Banking, Financial Services, & Insurance, IT & Telecom, Healthcare, Retail, Education) – Industry Trends and Forecast to 2024.
Request & Get Free Sample Copy of the Research Report: databridgemarketresearch.com/request-a-sample/?dbmr=globa...
Market Definition: Application Security Market
Application software is the composition of hardware, software and other procedural method to protect an application from external threats. The task of application software is to lower down the risk involved in security in the operations of various applications. Growing usage of mobile, monetary related application and other advanced technologies have also demanded for the growth in application security solutions. It has its wide application in government & defense, banking, financial services, & insurance, IT & telecom, healthcare, retail, education, and others. Rise in cyber breaches may act as a major driver in the growth of application security market. On the other hand lack of awareness about cybersecurity may hinder the market.
Major Market Drivers & Restraints:
• Outsourcing of IT security model
• Rise in cyber breaches
• Stringent by-laws and compliance requirement
• Budget constraints for implementing Application security
• Stringent by-laws and compliance requirement
• Lack of Awareness About Cybersecurity
Speak to Research Analyst: databridgemarketresearch.com/speak-to-analyst/?dbmr=globa...
Market Segmentation: Application Security Market
• The global application security market is segmented on the basis of component into solution, and services. The solutions segment is further segmented into web application security, and mobile application security. The services segment is further segmented into professional services, and managed services. The professional services segment is further segmented into consulting, training and education, and support services.
• On the basis of testing segment, the global application security market is segmented into static application security testing, dynamic application security testing, and interactive application security testing.
• On the basis of organization size, the global application security market is segmented into large enterprises, and small & medium-sized enterprises (SMEs).
• On the basis of deployment model, the global application security market is segmented into on-premises, and cloud.
• On the basis of vertical, the global application security market is segmented into government and defense, banking, financial services, and insurance, IT and telecom, healthcare, retail, education, and others.
• On the basis of geography, the global application security market report covers data points for 28 countries across multiple geographies such as North America, South America, Europe, Asia-Pacific, and Middle East & Africa. Some of the major countries covered in this report are U.S., Canada, Germany, France, U.K., Netherlands, Switzerland, Turkey, Russia, China, India, South Korea, Japan, Australia, Singapore, Saudi Arabia, South Africa, and Brazil among others. In 2017, North America is expected to dominate the market.
Company Share Analysis: Global Application Security Market
The report for global application security market include detailed vendor level analysis for market shares in 2016 for Global, North America, Europe, Asia Pacific, Middle East and Africa and South America specifically. Also impact and development analysis of key vendors is registered in the market and factored on the basis of Vendor Positioning Grid Analysis which measures the vendors strengths and opportunities against present market challenges, measure providers ability to identify or satisfy present market needs, map providers market vision to current and upcoming market dynamics among others. The report also measures technology life line curve and market time line to analyze and do more affective investments.
Major Market Competitors: Application Security Market
Some of the major players of the global application security market are WhiteHat Security, VERACODE, Trustwave Holdings, Inc, Synopsys, Inc. SiteLock, Rapid7, Qualys, Inc., Pradeo, IBM Corporation, High-Tech Bridge SA, Hewlett Packard Enterprise Development LP, Fasoo, Contrast Security, Checkmarx, Acunetix and others.
Research Methodology: Application Security Market
Data collection and base year analysis is done using data collection modules with large sample sizes. The market data is analyzed and forecasted using market statistical and coherent models. Also market share analysis and key trend analysis are the major success factors in the market report. To know more please Request an Analyst Call or can drop down your inquiry.
Some of the key research methodologies used by DBMR research team is Vendor Positioning Grid, Technology Life Line Curve, Market Time Line Analysis, Market Overview and Guide, Company Positioning Grid, Company Market Share Analysis, Company Sales In Terms Of Hardware, Software, And Services Availed, Multivariate Modeling, Standards of Measurement, Top to Bottom Analysis and Vendor Share Analysis. To know more about of research skills drop an inquiry to speak to our industry experts.
Want Full Report? Enquire For Buy: databridgemarketresearch.com/inquire-before-buying/?dbmr=...
Data Bridge set forth itself as an unconventional and neoteric Market research and consulting firm with unparalleled level of resilience and integrated approaches. We are determined to unearth the best market opportunities and foster efficient information for your business to thrive in the market. Data Bridge endeavors to provide appropriate solutions to the complex business challenges and initiates an effortless decision-making process.
Data Bridge adepts in creating satisfied clients who reckon upon our services and rely on our hard work with certitude. We are content with our glorious 99.9 % client satisfying rate.
Data Bridge Market Research
Toll Free: +1-888-387-2818
This release was published on openPR.
News-ID: 958069 • Views: 211More releases