ICT Investment Trends in Colombia: Business transformations influencing ICT investment strategy
"ICT Investment Trends in Colombia", presents the findings from a survey of 65 Colombian enterprises regarding their Information & Communications Technology (ICT) investment trends. The survey investigates how Colombian enterprises currently allocate their ICT budgets across the core areas of enterprise ICT expenditure: hardware, software, IT services, communications, and consulting.
Request Sample Copy of the Report @ https://www.marketresearchreports.biz/sample/sample/1555670
The report illustrates the core technologies that enterprises are investing in, including enterprise applications, security products, IoT, and cloud computing. The survey also highlights the approach to purchasing technology adopted by enterprises in Colombia. Through GlobalDatas survey, the report aims to provide a better insight to ICT vendors and service providers when pitching their solutions to enterprises in Colombia.
The Colombian economy is set to perform better in 2017 compared to 2016, primarily driven by the recovery of non-oil exports and oil prices, and the 4G infrastructure program.
Request TOC of the Report @ https://www.marketresearchreports.biz/reports/1555670/ict-investment-trends-in-colombia-business-transformations-influencing-ict-investment-strategy-market-research-reports/toc
In particular, it provides an in-depth analysis of the following -
- How ICT budgets are set to change in 2017 in terms of their overall size
- Allocation across the core elements of IT spend, including hardware, software, services, communications, and consulting
- Distribution of ICT money in areas such as the networks, applications, service desk, and data centers
- Which ICT functions Colombian enterprises are interested in outsourcing
- Colombian enterprises investment priorities based on their budget allocations across core technology categories such as enterprise applications, security products, IoT, and cloud computing
- Factors that are influencing Colombian enterprises investments in each technology category
- How Colombian enterprises IT budgets are currently allocated across various segments within a technology category
- Colombian enterprises distribution of their ICT budget across various segments within a technology category
- Vendor satisfaction ratings for various core and advanced technology categories
- Insight into Colombian enterprises preferred buying approaches
- Business objectives that Colombian enterprises are looking to achieve through their IT investment strategies
- Factors that are influencing Colombian enterprises decisions to select an ICT provider
Complete Report Details @ https://www.marketresearchreports.biz/reports/1555670/ict-investment-trends-in-colombia-business-transformations-influencing-ict-investment-strategy-market-research-reports
- Colombian enterprises are allocating a major proportion of their IT services budget to advanced cloud computing solutions and software licensing in order to reduce IT costs and to better utilize their assets.
- In an effort to support digitization and promote IoT development, many Colombian enterprises are adopting IoT technology to extend beyond the traditional ICT perimeter. To highlight, in October 2017, Claro, a Colombia-based telecom operator is planning to launch intelligent products and solutions related to advanced hyper-connectivity using IoT technology.
- The Colombian government is collaborating with the mobile industry under the Vive Digital plan to promote broadband coverage and adoption across the country.
Reasons to buy
- Understand how the Colombian enterprises' ICT landscape is set to change in 2017 to prioritize your target market
- Comprehend how ICT money are being allocated by Colombian enterprises in specific geographies and size bands to improve your market penetration
- Make effective business decisions by recognizing the opportunities within each of the core areas of ICT spend (hardware, software, IT services, telecommunications, and consulting)
- Realign your sales initiatives by understanding the current strategic objectives of Colombian enterprises
- Enhance your market segmentation with the included, detailed breakdown of opportunities within selected technology categories (enterprise applications, security products, IoT, and cloud computing)
- Prioritize your focus areas by understanding which factors are influencing Colombian enterprises decisions when selecting an ICT provider
- Understand the changes in customers priorities and identify the business objectives that Colombian enterprises are looking to achieve through their ICT investment strategies.
MarketResearchReports.biz is the most comprehensive collection of market research reports. MarketResearchReports.Biz services are specially designed to save time and money for our clients. We are a one stop solution for all your research needs, our main offerings are syndicated research reports, custom research, subscription access and consulting services. We serve all sizes and types of companies spanning across various industries.
90 State Street, Suite 700
Albany, NY 12207
This release was published on openPR.
Permanent link to this press release:
Please set a link in the press area of your homepage to this press release on openPR. openPR disclaims liability for any content contained in this release.
You can edit or delete your press release ICT Investment Trends in Colombia: Business transformations influencing ICT investment strategy here
News-ID: 946149 • Views: 327
More Releases from MarketResearchReports.biz
Hydro-flyers Market: Moving Towards a Brighter Future
A hydro-flyer is an adventure sporting device which uses the propulsion of water jet technology to create continuous flight movement, where the lift and movement are controlled by the flyer. Hydro-flyers sporting devices make use of the flow of water power to drive the flyer to reach soaring heights. The rise in water sporting facilities is one of the major factors that promote the growth and demand for hydro-flyers in
Outdoor Floodlights: Technology and Market Dynamics
Outdoor floodlights is a reliable, highly efficient, and economical solution for a wide range of outdoor applications. These lights are resistant to temperature fluctuations and they remain stable even in extreme climatic conditions. Unlike the traditional lights, floodlights remain stable and functional even in harsh climatic conditions. This makes them ideal for use in any climate and any outdoor application. Outdoor floodlights save a significant amount of energy and consume
Snow Helmets Market Future Prospects and Regional Outlook
Riders are riding faster and getting bolder day by day. Hence, safety equipment need to be updated as per the requirement and changing time. Earlier, helmets were primarily used by extreme skiers and racers. They were used only on slopes. However, later, the use of helmets was made compulsory. Earlier, bulky black helmets were used by riders, which are outdated at present. Currently, new stylish helmets that can match with
Predictions for 2019: Global Sparkling Water Dispensers Industry Is Set to Boom
Sparkling water dispensers are equipment used for dispensing carbonated water. These dispensers mix the still, filtered water with carbon dioxide before dispensing. Sparkling water dispensers are mostly used in households and commercial establishments such as amusement parks, hotels, restaurants, and sports arenas. A sparkling water dispenser has separate outlets for hot water and cold water. The hot water outlet does not require a separate filtration process. However, cold water is
More Releases for Colombia
List of Law Firms in Colombia
List of Law Firms in Colombia is an Excel spreadsheet containing a list of the largest 1,000 Law Firms in Colombia. Each of our company lists displays the leading 1,000 companies ranked by revenue in $USm. Each Excel file contains the following: company name activity description (mainly for larger companies) address fields (address, zip / postcode, country) telephone number website address revenue ($USm) employees name and job title of up to
Colombia Two Wheeler Market (2021-2027)
Colombia two-wheeler market witnessed modest growth during the period 2017-2020 owing to the increasing number of working population and improving lifestyles. Moreover, the inefficient public transportation system and rugged topography of Colombia led to growth in the demand for two-wheeler in the country. However, the pandemic situation caused by Covid-19 in 2020, led to a halt in assembling and manufacturing operations and disrupted the value chain and ecosystem of Colombia's
Colombia Agriculture Market, Colombia Agriculture Industry, Agriculture Dairy Ma …
Agriculture has always been of excessive importance for the Colombia, as feeding the world’s prime population is not a calm task. The Colombia government has been associating the agriculture industry with a quantity of policies, vexing to stabilise the output and in search of ways to confirm the sector is growing healthily and sustainably. The Colombia federal government has been highly supportive of agriculture for decades, and there is wide-ranging
Whats Driving The LATAM Frozen Bakery Market Growth? Bimbo de Colombia S.A. (Gru …
Decresearch has recently published a study titled ‘Global LATAM Frozen Bakery Market Research Report’. In this report, analysts have provided a detailed evaluation of the global LATAM Frozen Bakery market. The report is inclusive of a completely comprehensive study of the LATAM Frozen Bakery Market alongside all the important factors that are likely to have an impact on the commercialization matrix of the market. A highly methodical quantitative as well as
The Baby Food Sector in Colombia 2018 | Nestlé de Colombia, Mead Johnson Nutrit …
The Baby Food Sector in Colombia, 2018 Summary "The Baby Food Sector in Colombia, 2018", is an analytical report by Publisher which provides extensive and highly detailed current and future market trends in the Colombian market. Over the 2007-2017 period, Colombia's total population has steadily increased, while the number of births has fallen. Poverty appears to have been falling since 2009. In 2015, according to government figures, 27.8% of the population was classed
Agrochemicals Market in Colombia
ReportsWorldwide has announced the addition of a new report title Colombia: Agrochemicals: Market Intelligence (2016-2021) to its growing collection of premium market research reports. The report “Colombia: Agrochemicals: Market Intelligence (2016-2021)” provides market intelligence on the different market segments, based on type, active ingredient, formulation, crop, and pest. Market size and forecast (2016-2021) has been provided in terms of both, value (000 USD) and volume (000 KG) in the report. A