ICT Investment Trends in Scandinavia: Technology advancements are driving ICT investments
"ICT Investment Trends in Scandinavia", presents the findings from a survey of 93 Scandinavian enterprises regarding their Information & Communications Technology (ICT) investment trends. The survey investigates how Scandinavian enterprises currently allocate their ICT budgets across the core areas of enterprise ICT expenditure: hardware, software, IT services, communications, and consulting.
Request Sample Copy of the Report @ https://www.marketresearchreports.biz/sample/sample/1555665
The report illustrates the core technologies that enterprises are investing in, including enterprise applications, IoT, cloud computing, and security services. The survey also highlights the approach to purchasing technology adopted by enterprises in Scandinavia. Through GlobalDatas survey, the report aims to provide a better insight to ICT vendors and service providers when pitching their solutions to enterprises in Scandinavia.
Scandinavian economy is witnessing a consistent growth with enterprises innovating and expanding in various areas of ICT such as FinTech, green technologies, smart offices, and security, amongst others. The ICT sector is expected to gain momentum, as technology start-ups and ICT providers are introducing latest technologies in the Scandinavian enterprise markets.
Request TOC of the Report @ https://www.marketresearchreports.biz/reports/1555665/ict-investment-trends-in-scandinavia-technology-advancements-are-driving-ict-investments-market-research-reports/toc
In particular, it provides an in-depth analysis of the following -
- How ICT budgets are set to change in 2017 in terms of their overall size
- Allocation across the core elements of IT spend, including hardware, software, services, communications, and consulting
- Distribution of ICT money in areas such as the networks, applications, service desk, and data centers
- Which ICT functions Scandinavian enterprises are interested in outsourcing
- Scandinavian enterprises investment priorities based on their budget allocations across core technology categories such as security services, IoT, cloud computing, and green IT & virtualization
- Factors that are influencing Scandinavian enterprises investments in each technology category
- How Scandinavian enterprises IT budgets are currently allocated across various segments within a technology category
- Scandinavian enterprises distribution of their ICT budget across various segments within a technology category
- Vendor satisfaction ratings for various core and advanced technology categories
- Insight into Scandinavian enterprises preferred buying approaches
- Business objectives that Scandinavian enterprises are looking to achieve through their IT investment strategies
- Factors that are influencing Scandinavian enterprises decisions to select an ICT provider
Complete Report Details @ https://www.marketresearchreports.biz/reports/1555665/ict-investment-trends-in-scandinavia-technology-advancements-are-driving-ict-investments-market-research-reports
- Scandinavian enterprises are allocating the highest proportion of their total ICT budget to data centers driven by government support.
- With Scandinavian telecom operators investing in network infrastructure hardware in order to keep up with consumers high speed data needs, opportunities for network equipment vendors are set to rise.
- As security regulations for Scandinavian countries are being reformed, IT security service providers are expected to launch new country compliant security services.
Reasons to buy
- Understand how the Scandinavian enterprise ICT landscape is set to change in 2017 to prioritize your target market
- Comprehend how ICT money are being allocated by Scandinavian enterprises in specific verticals and size bands to improve your market penetration
- Make effective business decisions by recognizing the opportunities within each of the core areas of ICT spend (hardware, software, IT services, telecommunications, and consulting)
- Realign your sales initiatives by understanding the current strategic objectives of Scandinavian enterprises
- Enhance your market segmentation with the included, detailed breakdown of opportunities within selected technology categories (security services, IoT, cloud computing, and green IT & virtualization)
- Prioritize your focus areas by understanding which factors are influencing Scandinavian enterprises decisions when selecting an ICT provider
- Understand the changes in customers priorities and identify the business objectives that Scandinavian enterprises are looking to achieve through their ICT investment strategies.
MarketResearchReports.biz is the most comprehensive collection of market research reports. MarketResearchReports.Biz services are specially designed to save time and money for our clients. We are a one stop solution for all your research needs, our main offerings are syndicated research reports, custom research, subscription access and consulting services. We serve all sizes and types of companies spanning across various industries.
90 State Street, Suite 700
Albany, NY 12207
This release was published on openPR.
Permanent link to this press release:
Please set a link in the press area of your homepage to this press release on openPR. openPR disclaims liability for any content contained in this release.
You can edit or delete your press release ICT Investment Trends in Scandinavia: Technology advancements are driving ICT investments here
News-ID: 945762 • Views: 316
More Releases from MarketResearchReports.biz
Hydro-flyers Market: Moving Towards a Brighter Future
A hydro-flyer is an adventure sporting device which uses the propulsion of water jet technology to create continuous flight movement, where the lift and movement are controlled by the flyer. Hydro-flyers sporting devices make use of the flow of water power to drive the flyer to reach soaring heights. The rise in water sporting facilities is one of the major factors that promote the growth and demand for hydro-flyers in
Outdoor Floodlights: Technology and Market Dynamics
Outdoor floodlights is a reliable, highly efficient, and economical solution for a wide range of outdoor applications. These lights are resistant to temperature fluctuations and they remain stable even in extreme climatic conditions. Unlike the traditional lights, floodlights remain stable and functional even in harsh climatic conditions. This makes them ideal for use in any climate and any outdoor application. Outdoor floodlights save a significant amount of energy and consume
Snow Helmets Market Future Prospects and Regional Outlook
Riders are riding faster and getting bolder day by day. Hence, safety equipment need to be updated as per the requirement and changing time. Earlier, helmets were primarily used by extreme skiers and racers. They were used only on slopes. However, later, the use of helmets was made compulsory. Earlier, bulky black helmets were used by riders, which are outdated at present. Currently, new stylish helmets that can match with
Predictions for 2019: Global Sparkling Water Dispensers Industry Is Set to Boom
Sparkling water dispensers are equipment used for dispensing carbonated water. These dispensers mix the still, filtered water with carbon dioxide before dispensing. Sparkling water dispensers are mostly used in households and commercial establishments such as amusement parks, hotels, restaurants, and sports arenas. A sparkling water dispenser has separate outlets for hot water and cold water. The hot water outlet does not require a separate filtration process. However, cold water is
More Releases for Scandinavia
Ipswitch Signs IT2Trust as Distributor Partner for Scandinavia
As GDPR and Other Compliance Regulations Gain Momentum in Europe, Scandinavian Channel Partners and Resellers Now Have Access to Ipswitch IT Management Solutions BURLINGTON, Mass. – Aug. 20, 2018 – Ipswitch®, producer of award-winning and easy-to-use secure file transfer and network management software, announced a distributor partnership with IT2Trust, one of Scandinavia’s leading value added distributors of business-critical IT solutions within IT security and networking. As the General Data Protection Regulation
Medium & Heavy Trucks in Scandinavia
ReportsWorldwide has announced the addition of a new report title Medium & Heavy Trucks in Scandinavia to its growing collection of premium market research reports. Medium & Heavy Trucks in Scandinavia industry profile provides top-line qualitative and quantitative summary information including: market size (value and volume 2012-16, and forecast to 2021). The profile also contains descriptions of the leading players including key financial metrics and analysis of competitive pressures within the
Primo Customer Base in Scandinavia Continues to Expand
Five Swedish institutions select the Primo discovery and delivery solution from Ex Libris Copenhagen, Denmark—September 21, 2011. Ex Libris is pleased to announce that five Swedish institutions joined the Primo® community within the last month. KTH Royal Institute of Technology, Mid Sweden University, Luleå University of Technology, the Swedish Environmental Protection Agency, and Jönköping University represent the latest in a line of Scandinavian institutions that have opted for the superior
SPLASH Sanitary Systems premiere in Scandinavia
eps proud to be a part of Sweden Rock Festival’s 20th Anniversary From June 8th to June 11th, some 54,000 visitors came to Sölvesborg, Sweden to see performances from metal music icons like Ozzy Osbourne and Judas Priest. The weekend was extra celebratory, as 2011 commemorates the 20th consecutive year for the Sweden Rock Festival. While eps did not celebrate an anniversary over the weekend, it did mark a product
HaCon expands its activities in Scandinavia
Hannover. Samtrafiken links all trips by train, bus, subway, tram, ferry and plane of about 50 different carriers in a compact transport network for the whole of Sweden. In addition, the company, which is jointly owned by more than 30 public transport operators, supplies passengers with information on all these connections. Samtrafiken now converts the necessary information systems to HAFAS, the timetable information system developed by HaCon. This will be
Novalung GmbH continues expansion into Scandinavia
The world’s first pumpless lung assist device, the iLA Membrane Ventilator®, now exclusively available in Sweden and Norway through Vingmed Group. Novalung GmbH, the German manufacturer of the world’s leading therapeutic system for extrapulmonary lung support, has signed exclusive agreements with Vingmed Svenska AB and Vingmed AS for distribution of the iLA Membrane Ventilator® in Sweden and Norway, respectively. Dr. Torsten Rinne, Medical Director of Novalung GmbH, noted: “We have seen