Global and Major Regions Consumption Volume, Consumption Value and Growth Rate of Canned Motor Pumps Industry 2017-2026
The scope of the Fact.MR’s report is to analyze the global canned motor pumps market for the forecast period 2017-2026 and offer accurate and unbiased insights to the readers. Canned motor pumps manufacturers, suppliers, and stakeholders in the global industry can benefit from the analysis offered in this report. In-depth analysis regarding the energy saving properties, usage benefits, and long-term maintenance is detailed in this report. The comprehensive study offers insights on various market drivers, trends, and challenges shaping the future of the market, serving as a platform for future study, interest and understanding for the leading industries, trade magazines and journals related to the global canned motor pumps market.
Request Free Sample Report- https://www.factmr.com/connectus/sample?flag=S&rep_id=382
6 Key Takeaways from Fact.MR’s Report on Canned Motor Pumps Market
1. Asia-Pacific excluding Japan (APEJ) is expected to remain dominant in the global canned motor pumps market, in terms of volume as well as revenues. The region is also expected to remain the fastest expanding market for canned motor pumps.
2. In terms of revenues, the markets in North America and Europe are projected to exhibit similar CAGRs through 2026. However, in terms of volume, the market in Europe will continue to exhibit a comparatively faster expansion than that in North America.
3. Revenues from sales of canned motor pumps in Latin America and Middle-East & Africa (MEA) will remain sluggish, and will increase at an approximately similar CAGR through 2026.
4. Volume sales of standard pumps and high temperature pumps will remain significantly higher than all the other product segments included in the report. However, revenues from these two product segments will remain relatively lower in the market. In addition, revenues from sales of reverse circulation pumps and multistage pumps will account for the largest market shares during the forecast period. Multistage pumps are anticipated to witness the lowest volume sales in the market during 2017 to 2026.
5. Canned motor pumps will find the largest volume sales for end-use in the chemical industry. Although volume sales of canned motor pumps for end-use in waste & wastewater and pharmaceutical industries will remain nearly similar, revenues from canned motor pump sales in the former will remain comparatively larger than those from the latter. In terms of both volume sales as well as revenues, canned motor pumps will continue to witness the lowest end-use in food & beverages industry.
6. On the basis of capacity, small capacity canned motor pumps will remain preferred in the market. Volume sales of small canned motor pumps will exceed 3,000 Mn units, to surpass revenues worth US$ 2,000 Mn by 2026-end. Volume sales of medium and high capacity canned motor pumps will collectively outgrow their small capacity counterparts by 2026-end.
Browse Full Report with TOC- https://www.factmr.com/report/382/canned-motor-pumps-market
APEJ to Lead Global Canned Motor Pumps Market during 2017-2026
Abundant availability of resources and manpower at low cost in Asia-Pacific excluding Japan has made the region most remunerative for the canned motor pumps market. Asian manufacturers are continuously focusing on product differentiation and selling their products at competitive prices. Moreover various international vendors are outsourcing their production of canned motor pumps to APEJ in a bid to leverage from the low-cost manufacturing facilities. In terms of revenues as well as volume sales, APEJ will lead the global canned motor pumps market during the forecast period, trailed by Europe and North America.
Small capacity canned motor pumps will continue to account for the largest revenue share of the market, with sales forecast to exceed 3,000 Mn units by 2026-end. Demand for medium and high capacity canned motor pumps will also remain significant over the forecast period.
Key Research Findings from Fact.MR’s Report
1. Canned motor pumps will continue to seek the largest end-use in the chemical industry, in terms of revenues, followed by waste & wastewater industry
2. Reverse circulation pumps will remain the most lucrative product in the global canned motor pumps market, succeeded by multistage pumps
Fact.MR’s report has identified prominent companies contributing to the market expansion significantly. These companies include Subaru Corporation, Ryobi Limited, Lifan Industry (Group) Co., Ltd., Briggs & Stratton Corporation, Wuxi Kipor Power Co. Ltd., Toshiba Corporation, Hyundai Motor Company, Champion Power Equipment, Inc., Generac Holdings Inc., Yamaha Motor Co., Ltd., and Honda Motor Co., Ltd.
Check Discount- https://www.factmr.com/connectus/sample?flag=D&rep_id=382
Fact.MR is a fast-growing market research firm that offers the most comprehensive suite of syndicated and customized ICT market research reports. We believe transformative intelligence can educate and inspire businesses to make smarter decisions. We know the limitations of the one-size-fits-all approach; that's why we publish multi-industry global, regional, and country-specific research reports.
27 Upper Pembroke Street,
Dublin 2, Ireland
This release was published on openPR.
Permanent link to this press release:
You can edit or delete your press release Global and Major Regions Consumption Volume, Consumption Value and Growth Rate of Canned Motor Pumps Industry 2017-2026 here
News-ID: 944547 • Views: 168
More Releases from Fact.MR
Auto Infotainment Market Growth Analyzed to 2026 | Continental AG, HARMAN Inter …
Fact.MR is a leading market research entity that, with its primary and secondary research mechanisms can bring a tectonic shift in the growth rate of the Auto Infotainment market. Fact.MR leads the way of your business toward success through the help of exceptional market leaders and experts having diverse experience in the Auto Infotainment market. Fact.MR analysis on auto infotainment market covers value projections of the market. According to the
Fact.MR Report: What are the Key Growth Drivers of Insulation Blow-in Machine M …
The presence of a seamless industrial manufacturing sector has created new avenues for growth within the global Insulation Blow-in Machine market. The coherence of sales within this market is a function of the efforts made by leading stakeholders and vendors in promoting the products. The absence of a viable alternative has also brought the Insulation Blow-in Machine market under the spotlight of focus. The favorability of government regulations for the
Lightweight Materials Account for More Than 1/3rd Share in the Global Suspended …
Suspended Scaffolding Market: Introduction Suspended scaffolding are raised aerial platforms suspended by ropes fixed atop the highest point of any structure i.e.; buildings, towers among others. These platforms move about the outer façade of a building and can be raised or lowered via the ropes connected to a motor. Suspended scaffoldings are utilized whenever maintenance and cleaning work has to be carried out on the facade of any tall structure. These
Key Factors Shaping the Dryer Vents Market | Defleco ,LLC, Dundas Jafine Inc., …
Fact.MR has recently announced the addition of a new study on the global Dryer Vents market to its document repository. This report is intended to provide a detailed analysis of all vital factors impacting negatively or positively on the development of the Dryer Vents market during the assessment period of 2019 2029. Apart from this, the latest study highlights historical and current trends together with forecast on future trends shaping
More Releases for Canned
Canned Tea Market
https://www.qandqmarketresearch.com/reports/7304730/canned-tea-market-106 Canned tea is a relatively recent method of marketing tea which has been sold traditionally as leaf tea and also, for the last 100 years, in tea bag form. It utilises the canning process to produce a ready made drink. Perceived advantages are ease of use minimal or no preparation time and the possibility of additives such as flavours or sugar; the disadvantages are the cost of shipment and therefore
Canned Fruits Market Report 2018: Segmentation by Product (Canned Peaches, Canne …
Global Canned Fruits market research report provides company profile for Rhodes Food Group, Ardo, Conserve, Del Monte, CHB Group, Musselmans, ConAgra Foods, Dole Food Company, H.J. Heinz, Seneca Foods and Others. This market study includes data about consumer perspective, comprehensive analysis, statistics, market share, company performances (Stocks), historical analysis 2012 to 2017, market forecast 2018 to 2025 in terms of volume, revenue, YOY growth rate, and CAGR for the year
Global Canned Tuna Market
https://www.qandqmarketresearch.com/report-sample/canned-tuna-market-103 This report studies the global Canned Tuna market status and forecast, categorizes the global Canned Tuna market size value & volume by key players, type, application, and region. This report focuses on the top players in North America, Europe, AsiaPacific, South America, and Middle East & Africa. Tuna is a type of saltwater fish, canned in various types of sauces, edible oils, brine, and water, and sold for both commercial and
Global Canned Salmon Market | MarketResearchReports.biz
Latest industry research report on: Global Canned Salmon Market | Industry Size, Share, Research, Reviews, Analysis, Strategies, Demand, Growth, Segmentation, Parameters, Forecasts This report offers a comprehensive analysis of the Global Canned Salmon Market players with all the major trends in the market. In this report, growth of the Global Canned Salmon Market is estimated for the forecast period 2017-2022 in terms of CAGR % and the estimated value by end
Research Report On Canned Seafood Market : 2017
About Canned Seafood Canning is a method of preserving food. Canned products have a typical shelf life ranging from one-to-five years. Fish has a low acidity level, and thus, requires sterilization under high temperature. The increasing demand for fish and seafood among consumers worldwide is expected to drive the growth of the global canned seafood market during the forecast period. Canned food products have a shelf life ranging from one-to-five years. Fish
2017 Canned Fruits Manufacturers Estimates and Forecasts
This report studies Canned Fruits in Global market, especially in North America, Europe, Asia-Pacific, South America, Middle East and Africa, focuses on the top 5 Canned Fruits Players in each region, with sales, price, revenue and market share for top 5 manufacturer, covering ConAgra Foods Dole Food Company H.J. Heinz Seneca Foods Rhodes Food Group Ardo Conserve Del Monte CHB Group Musselmans Reese SunOpta Tropical Food Industries Kronos SA Gulong