|02-14-2018 02:55 PM CET - Advertising, Media Consulting, Marketing Research||
Gaur Gum Market Global Analysis, Growth, Vendors (Ingredion Incorporated, Ashland Inc., Vikas WSP Ltd.), Shares, Size, Trends, Challenges and Forecast to 2025
Press release from: Data Bridge Market Research
Global gaur gum market accounted to USD 796.4 million in 2017 growing at a CAGR of 8.8% during the forecast period of 2018 to 2025. The upcoming market report contains data for historic years 2016, the base year of calculation is 2017 and the forecast period is 2018 to 2025.
Click Here for Free Sample Report Visit @ databridgemarketresearch.com/request-a-sample/?dbmr=globa...
Guar gum is also known as guaran, is a made from guar beans that are having the thickening and stabilizing properties which is useful in various industries such as food industry. The applications of the gum are increasingly in the hydraulic fracturing industry. The guar seeds are dehusked, milled and screened for the preparation of guar gum. The gum is majorly produced as a free-flowing, off-white powder.
Global Market Top Competitors:
Some of the major players operating in global Gaur Gum market are
E.I. Dupont De Nemours and Company, Shree Ram Industries, Ingredion Incorporated, Ashland Inc., Vikas WSP Ltd., Hindustan Gums and Chemical Limited, Dabur India Ltd, India Glycols Ltd, Neelkanth Polymers, Lucid Group, Global Gums and Chemicals Pvt Ltd, Guangrao Liuhe Chemical Co., Ltd., Jai Bharat Gums and Chemicals Ltd, Altrafine Gums, Supreme Gums Private Limited, Ruchi Soya Industries Limited, and Rama Gum Industries among others.
Read more about the Global Gaur Gum Market Visit@ databridgemarketresearch.com/reports/global-gaur-gum-market/
Segmentation of Market:
• By grade the global gaur gum market is segmented into food-grade, industrial-grade, and pharmaceutical-grade.
• By function the global gaur gum market is segmented into thickening, gelling, binding, friction reducing, and other functions.
• By application the global gaur gum market is segmented into oil & gas, food & beverages, mining & explosives, paper manufacturing, pharmaceuticals & cosmetics, and others.
• Food & Beverages segment is further sub-segmented into bakery & confectionery products, dairy & frozen products, beverages, sauces & dressings, and others.
• On the basis of geography, global Gaur Gum market report covers data points for 28 countries across multiple geographies such as North America & South America, Europe, Asia-Pacific, and Middle East & Africa. Some of the major countries covered in this report are U.S., Canada, Germany, France, U.K., Netherlands, Switzerland, Turkey, Russia, China, India, South Korea, Japan, Australia, Singapore, Saudi Arabia, South Africa, and Brazil among others. In 2018, North America is expected to dominate the market.
To Know More about Table of Content, click here @ databridgemarketresearch.com/toc/?dbmr=global-gaur-gum-ma...
Global Lactose-Free Market- Industry Trends and Forecast to 2025
Global Lactose-Free Market Type (Lactose-Free, Lactose-Reduced Products), Application (Milk, Cheese, Yogurt, Baby-Foods, Ice-Cream), Distribution Channels (Supermarkets/Hypermarkets, Online Stores, Retails Stores), Geography – Industry Trends and Forecast to 2025
Report Access: databridgemarketresearch.com/reports/global-lactose-free-...
About Data Bridge Market Research:
Data Bridge Market Research set forth itself as an unconventional and neoteric Market research and consulting firm with unparalleled level of resilience and integrated approaches. We are determined to unearth the best market opportunities and foster efficient information for your business to thrive in the market. Data Bridge endeavors to provide appropriate solutions to the complex business challenges and initiates an effortless decision-making process.
Data Bridge Market Research
Visit Blog: databridgemarketresearch.com/blog/
Follow us on LinkedIn: www.linkedin.com/company/data-bridge-market-research
This release was published on openPR.
News-ID: 943731 • Views: 648More releases