|02-09-2018 03:11 PM CET - Health & Medicine||
Orthopedic Prosthetics Market 2018: Global Market Potential, Size, Share, Applications, Volume, Demand, Opportunities, Trends, Competitive and Investment Analysis by 2024
Press release from: Data Bridge Market Research
Orthopedic Prosthetics Market Report 2018 added by Data Bridge Market Research explores Global Orthopedic Prosthetics Market size, share and growth with forecast to 2024.
Global Orthopedic Prosthetics Market Analysis 2017-2024 accounted to USD 1.9 billion in 2016 growing at a CAGR of 5.4% during the forecast period of 2017 to 2024.
Short Description of Global Orthopedic Prosthetics Market:
Get Free Sample Report@ databridgemarketresearch.com/request-a-sample/?dbmr=globa...
This report consists of below pages:
• No of pages: 350
• No of Figures: 60
• No of Tables: 220
Definition of Orthopedic Prosthetics Market:
Orthopedic Prosthetics is an artificial replacement or substitute of bones in different parts of the body. The typical orthopedic prosthetic devices are for hip, knee, elbow, ankle, leg among others.
Summary of Market Drivers and Restraints:
• Rising number of amputations leading to use of orthopedic prosthetic devices
• Technological advancement in developing prosthetic devices
• Weak reimbursement policies
• High cost of devices and hence low adoption rate
Scope of the Report:
• By product type the market for Orthopedic Prosthetics is segmented into upper extremity prosthetics, lower extremity prosthetics, liners, sockets, and modular components.
• By technology the Orthopedic Prosthetics market is segmented into manual prosthetics, electric powered prosthetics, and hybrid prosthetics.
• On the basis of end-users the Orthopedic Prosthetics market is segmented into hospitals, clinics, rehabilitation centers, and others.
• On the basis of geography, Orthopedic Prosthetics market report covers data points for 28 countries across multiple geographies such as North America & South America, Europe, Asia-Pacific, and Middle East & Africa. Some of the major countries covered in this report are U.S., Canada, Germany, France, U.K., Netherlands, Switzerland, Turkey, Russia, China, India, South Korea, Japan, Australia, Singapore, Saudi Arabia, South Africa, and Brazil among others. In 2017, North America is expected to dominate the market.
For Any Query Speak to Expert @ databridgemarketresearch.com/speak-to-analyst/?dbmr=globa...
Major Market Competitors:
The Orthopedic Prosthetics market is highly fragmented and is based on new product launches and clinical results of products. Hence the major players have used various strategies such as new product launches, clinical trials, market initiatives, high expense on research and development, agreements, joint ventures, partnerships, acquisitions, and others to increase their footprints in this market. The report includes market shares of mass spectrometry market for global, Europe, North America, Asia Pacific and South America.
Some of the major players operating in Orthopedic Prosthetics market are:
• Blatchford Ltd.
• Touch Bionics Inc.
• The Ohio Willow Wood Co.
• Otto Bock HealthCare GmbH
• Advanced Arm Dynamics
• Smith and Nephew plc
• Biomet Inc.
• Zimmer Holdings Inc.
• Stryker Corp. among others.
View Full Report @ databridgemarketresearch.com/reports/global-orthopedic-pr...
North America Trauma Fixation Market – Industry Trends and Forecast to 2024
North America Trauma Fixation Market by Product Type, End User, Country (U.S.A, Canada, Mexico)–Industry Trends and Forecast to 2024
Report Access: databridgemarketresearch.com/reports/north-america-trauma-fixation-market/
About Data Bridge Market Research:
Data Bridge Market Research set forth itself as an unconventional and neoteric Market research and consulting firm with unparalleled level of resilience and integrated approaches. We are determined to unearth the best market opportunities and foster efficient information for your business to thrive in the market. Data Bridge endeavors to provide appropriate solutions to the complex business challenges and initiates an effortless decision-making process.
Data Bridge Market Research
Visit Blog: databridgemarketresearch.com/blog/
Follow us on LinkedIn: www.linkedin.com/company/data-bridge-market-research
This release was published on openPR.
News-ID: 938753 • Views: 193More releases