|02-09-2018 02:57 PM CET - Advertising, Media Consulting, Marketing Research||
Global News on “Mass Spectrometry Market” Increasing Government Funding in Life Science Research
Press release from: Data Bridge Market Research
Mass Spectrometry Market Report 2018 added by Data Bridge Market Research explores Global Mass Spectrometry Market size, share and growth with forecast to 2024.
Global Mass Spectrometry Market accounted to USD 5.8 billion in 2016 growing at a CAGR of 9.0% during the forecast period of 2017 to 2024.
Global Mass Spectrometry Market, By Technology (Single Mass Spectrometry (Ion trap, Matrix Assisted Laser Desorption/ Ionization -Time of Flight, Quadrupole), Hybrid Mass Spectrometry (Gas Chromatography – Mass Spectrometry, Liquid Chromatography – Mass Spectrometry, Triple quadrupole liquid chromatography – Mass Spectrometry, Quadrupole Time of Flight Liquid Chromatography – Mass Spectrometry, Ion Mobility Mass Spectrometry, Fourier Transform Ion Cyclotron Resonance Mass Spectrometry)), By Product Type (Equipment, Reagents and consumables, Services), By Application (Pharmaceuticals, Biotechnology, Industrial Chemistry, Environmental Testing, Food & Beverage Testing, Others), By End User (Pharma/biopharmaceuticals, Industrial sectors, Academia and Government and Applied markets), By Geography (North America, Europe, Asia-Pacific, Europe, South America, Middle East and Africa) and Forecast to 2024.
Request for Free Sample Report Visit @ databridgemarketresearch.com/request-a-sample/?dbmr=globa...
Mass spectrometry is an analytical technique which is used to identify the quantity and type of chemical in a given sample. The mass spectrometry analyzes the mass-to-charge ratio of ions in simple and complex mixtures.
• By technology the market for mass spectrometry is segmented into Single Mass Spectrometry and Hybrid Mass Spectrometry. The single mass spectrometry segment is further sub-segmented into ion trap, matrix assisted laser desorption/ ionization -time of flight, and quadrupole and hybrid mass spectrometry segment is sub-segmented into gas chromatography – mass spectrometry, liquid chromatography – mass spectrometry, triple quadrupole liquid chromatography – mass spectrometry, quadrupole time of flight liquid chromatography – mass spectromrtry, ion mobility mass spectrometry, and fourier transform ion cyclotron resonance mass spectrometry.
• By product type the mass spectrometry market is segmented into equipment, reagents and consumables and services. On the basis of application the market is segmented into pharmaceuticals, biotechnology, industrial chemistry, environmental testing, food & beverage testing, others.
• On the basis of end-users the mass spectrometry market is segmented into pharma/biopharmaceuticals, industrial sectors, academia and government and applied markets.
• On the basis of geography, mass spectrometry market report covers data points for 28 countries across multiple geographies such as North America & South America, Europe, Asia-Pacific, and Middle East & Africa. Some of the major countries covered in this report are U.S., Canada, Germany, France, U.K., Netherlands, Switzerland, Turkey, Russia, China, India, South Korea, Japan, Australia, Singapore, Saudi Arabia, South Africa, and Brazil among others. In 2017, North America is expected to dominate the market.
Speak to Analyst about the Global Mass Spectrometry Market Visit @ databridgemarketresearch.com/speak-to-analyst/?dbmr=globa...
Competitive Analysis of Global Mass Spectrometry Market:
The mass spectrometry market is highly fragmented and is based on new product launches and clinical results of products. Hence the major players have used various strategies such as new product launches, clinical trials, market initiatives, high expense on research and development, agreements, joint ventures, partnerships, acquisitions, and others to increase their footprints in this market. The report includes market shares of mass spectrometry market for global, Europe, North America, Asia Pacific and South America.
Some of the major players operating in mass spectrometry market are Agilent Technologies, Inc., Danaher Corporation, Waters Corporation, Bruker Corporation, Thermo Fisher Scientific, Inc., Perkinelmer, Inc., Shimadzu Corporation, Kore Technologies, Ltd., Dani Instruments S.P.A., Leco Corporation among others.
Major market drivers and restraints:
• Increasing government funding in life science research
• R&D investments by pharmaceutical companies
• Technological advancement to adopt the new technology
• Growing concerns related to food safety
• High initial costs for installing the equipments
• Lack of knowledge and skilled professionals
View Full Report @ databridgemarketresearch.com/reports/global-mass-spectrom...
Global Surface Analysis Market – Industry Trends and Forecast to 2024
Global Surface Analysis Market by Instrumentation Technology ((Microscopy, Spectroscopy, Surface Analyzers, X-ray Diffraction (XRD)), By Industry (Semiconductor, Polymers, Life Sciences), By End User (Academic Institutes, Industries), By Geography (North America, Europe, Asia-Pacific, Europe, South America, Middle East and Africa) – Industry Trends and Forecast to 2024
Report Access: databridgemarketresearch.com/reports/global-surface-analy...
About Data Bridge Market Research:
Data Bridge Market Research set forth itself as an unconventional and neoteric Market research and consulting firm with unparalleled level of resilience and integrated approaches. We are determined to unearth the best market opportunities and foster efficient information for your business to thrive in the market. Data Bridge endeavors to provide appropriate solutions to the complex business challenges and initiates an effortless decision-making process.
Data Bridge Market Research
Visit Blog: databridgemarketresearch.com/blog/
Follow us on LinkedIn: www.linkedin.com/company/data-bridge-market-research
This release was published on openPR.
News-ID: 938724 • Views: 168More releases