Oman: Country Intelligence Report
Total telecommunications revenue will grow from $2.0bn in 2017 to $2.8bn by 2022 at a CAGR of 6.8% over 2017-2022, mainly driven by growth in mobile data and fixed broadband revenue. Mobile data will be the largest revenue-contributing segment in 2017. Mobile data revenue will also expand the fastest with a CAGR of 19.2% over 2017-2022 reaching $1.3bn by the end of 2022, driven by rising smartphone penetration, growing 4G subscriptions and increasing adoption of higher-value bundled postpaid offers. The fixed broadband segment will grow from an estimated $372.0m in 2017 to $621.4m by 2022 at a CAGR of 10.8%, driven by expansion of fiber-optic networks by state-owned OBC and increase in coverage of FTTH services by operators Omantel and Ooredoo.
Get the sample copy of report @ https://www.marketresearchreports.biz/sample/sample/1510059
The Country Intelligence Report provides in-depth analysis of the following -
- Demographic and macroeconomic context in Oman.
- The regulatory environment and trends: a review of the regulatory setting and agenda for the next 18-24 months as well as relevant developments pertaining to spectrum licensing, national broadband plans, tariff regulation and more.
- Telecom services market outlook: analysis as well as historical figures and forecasts of service revenue from the fixed telephony, broadband, mobile voice, and mobile data markets.
- The competitive landscape: an examination of the positioning of leading players in the telecom services market as well as subscription market shares across segments.
- Company snapshots: analysis of the financial position of leading service providers in the telecommunications markets.
- Underlying assumptions behind our published base-case forecasts, as well as potential market developments that would alter, either positively or negatively, our base-case outlook.
View full report @ https://www.marketresearchreports.biz/reports/1510059/oman-country-intelligence-report-market-research-reports
- The overall telecom service revenue in Oman will grow at a CAGR of 6.8% during 2017-2022.
- Mobile data revenue will account for 44.5% of total telecom service revenue in 2022, driven by rising adoption of 4G services.
- Omantel Oman leads Omans mobile market in terms of mobile subscriptions for 2017, followed by Ooredoo Oman.
- Omantel will maintain its leadership in the mobile services market through the forecast period banking on its extensive 4G coverage and its bundled postpaid plans.
- Omantel will also maintain its leadership in the fixed market focusing on its VoIP and fixed broadband services.
Reasons to buy
- This Country Intelligence Report offers a thorough, forward-looking analysis of Omans telecommunications markets, service providers and key opportunities in a concise format to help executives build proactive and profitable growth strategies.
- Accompanying GlobalDatas Forecast products, the report examines the assumptions and drivers behind ongoing and upcoming trends in Omans mobile communications, fixed telephony, broadband markets, including the evolution of service provider market shares.
- With more than 20 charts and tables, the report is designed for an executive-level audience, boasting presentation quality.
- The report provides an easily digestible market assessment for decision-makers built around in-depth information gathered from local market players, which enables executives to quickly get up to speed with the current and emerging trends in Omans telecommunications markets.
- The broad perspective of the report coupled with comprehensive, actionable detail will help operators, equipment vendors and other telecom industry players succeed in the challenging telecommunications market in Oman.
Request for TOC of report @ https://www.marketresearchreports.biz/reports/1510059/oman-country-intelligence-report-market-research-reports/toc
MarketresearchReports.Biz provides all latest Syndicated Industry Reports and Consulting Services. Our Syndicated Reports database contains more than 2, 00,000 Industry Reports and Company Profiles.
90 State Street, Suite 700
Albany, NY 12207
Toll Free: 866-997-4948
This release was published on openPR.
Permanent link to this press release:
Please set a link in the press area of your homepage to this press release on openPR. openPR disclaims liability for any content contained in this release.
You can edit or delete your press release Oman: Country Intelligence Report here
News-ID: 926422 • Views: 770
More Releases from MarketResearchReports.biz
Hydro-flyers Market: Moving Towards a Brighter Future
A hydro-flyer is an adventure sporting device which uses the propulsion of water jet technology to create continuous flight movement, where the lift and movement are controlled by the flyer. Hydro-flyers sporting devices make use of the flow of water power to drive the flyer to reach soaring heights. The rise in water sporting facilities is one of the major factors that promote the growth and demand for hydro-flyers in
Outdoor Floodlights: Technology and Market Dynamics
Outdoor floodlights is a reliable, highly efficient, and economical solution for a wide range of outdoor applications. These lights are resistant to temperature fluctuations and they remain stable even in extreme climatic conditions. Unlike the traditional lights, floodlights remain stable and functional even in harsh climatic conditions. This makes them ideal for use in any climate and any outdoor application. Outdoor floodlights save a significant amount of energy and consume
Snow Helmets Market Future Prospects and Regional Outlook
Riders are riding faster and getting bolder day by day. Hence, safety equipment need to be updated as per the requirement and changing time. Earlier, helmets were primarily used by extreme skiers and racers. They were used only on slopes. However, later, the use of helmets was made compulsory. Earlier, bulky black helmets were used by riders, which are outdated at present. Currently, new stylish helmets that can match with
Predictions for 2019: Global Sparkling Water Dispensers Industry Is Set to Boom
Sparkling water dispensers are equipment used for dispensing carbonated water. These dispensers mix the still, filtered water with carbon dioxide before dispensing. Sparkling water dispensers are mostly used in households and commercial establishments such as amusement parks, hotels, restaurants, and sports arenas. A sparkling water dispenser has separate outlets for hot water and cold water. The hot water outlet does not require a separate filtration process. However, cold water is
More Releases for Oman
Oman PVC Pipes Market 2021 Analysis by Global Manufacturers - Muna Noor, Oman Za …
The Oman PVC Pipes Market Research Report 2021-2026 The “Oman PVC Pipes” Market report offers qualitative and quantitative insights and a detailed analysis of market size & growth rate for all possible segments in the market. The Global Oman PVC Pipes Industry presents a market overview, product details, classification, and market concentration. The report also provides an in-depth survey of key players in the market which is based on various competitive intelligence
Mile Enters Oman
ODP & Mile Solutions Launch ‘Imdad” Platform for the logistics sector ‘Imdad’ - useful for real-time tracking of delivery of goods and commodities Maqbool Al-Wahaibi: The unified logistic platform helps in providing delivery services which are growing in the Sultanate Muscat: June 2020 Oman Data Park (ODP), the premier cloud services and information technology managed services provider, in partnership with Mile Solutions launched ‘Imdad’ logistic platform
Pharmaceutical Market Size, Share| Growth With Top Players By 2025: PharmaProduc …
Analytical Research Cognizance present a comprehensive research report namely "Global Pharmaceutical Market Research Report 2020" which reveals an extensive analysis of global industry by delivering the detailed information about Emerging Trends, Customer's Expectations, Technological Improvements, Competitive Dynamics and Working Capital in the Market. This is an in-depth study of the market enlightening key forecast to 2025. Summary Pharmaceutical market research report provides the newest industry data and industry future trends, allowing you
Oman Telecoms, Mobile and Broadband Market Growth, Analysis, Challenges and Indu …
WiseGuyReports.com “Oman - Telecoms, Mobile and Broadband - Statistics and Analyses” report has been added to its Research Database. Scope of the Report: Oman - Telecoms Oman is demonstrating progress in both mobile and fixed telecomsOman has established a progressive mobile sector which has substantial coverage of both 3G and 4G LTE networks. While significant 5G developments are not expected until at least 2020; there have been trials already conducted. Mobile broadband subscriptions are
3rd Annual HR Oman Summit Opens in Muscat, Oman
Fleming Gulf's 3rd Annual HR Oman Summit was officially inaugurated on 27th Jan at Intercontinental Muscat, Oman by 'His Excellency AL Sayed Salim Musalam Ali Al-Busaidi, Under-Secretary Of Administrative Development Ministry Of Civil Service, Oman. Aptly themed 'Time For Change- Next Generation HR- Evolution 2.0', the summit hosted over 70 distinguished HR professionals from Oman and other Middle East countries who discussed crucial issues on how to seize new opportunities with value-added
Oman Banking Sector Analysis
RNCOS has recently added a new Market Research Report titled, “Oman Banking Sector Analysis” to its report gallery. In Oman, sound macro-economic policies, stable financial system, and fine-tuned monetary policy measures have supported the financial sector, which has witnessed high deregulation, strides in the use of technology, and transparency. According to estimations, carried out in our latest research report, banking assets will grow at a compound annual rate of around