|01-31-2018 09:29 AM CET - Advertising, Media Consulting, Marketing Research||
The Global Ultra-Wideband (UWB) Market 2018 Market Research by Types, Application, Geography, Analysis, Competitors, Trends and Forecast 2025
Press release from: Data Bridge Market Research
PR Agency: Data Bridge Market Research
According to a new report published by Data Bridge Market Research, The Global Ultra-Wideband (UWB) Market accounted for USD 62.10 million in 2016 and is projected to grow at a CAGR of 5.4% during the forecast period of 2017 to 2024. The upcoming market report contains data for historic years 2014, 2015, the base year of calculation is 2016 and the forecast period is 2017 to 2024.
Market Definition: Global Ultra-Wideband (UWB) Market
Ultra-wideband (UWB) is a type of wireless network communication method which consumes low power in order to get high bandwidth connections. Without utilizing much power, it does transmit ample of information over a short distance. These are usually designed for wireless PAN, consumer electronics and radar systems.
Major Market Drivers :
• Growing demand in IoT and Real-time locating systems
• Utilization in wireless sensor network
Major Market Restraints :
• Greater competition from substitute products
• High price of ultra-wideband (UWB)
Market Segmentation : Global Ultra-Wideband (UWB) Market
• On the basis of product, Global Ultra-Wideband (UWB) Market is segmented into imaging, real time locating systems (RTLS)/WSN and others.
• On the basis of services, global ultra-wideband (UWB) market is segmented into healthcare, manufacturing, transportation, residential, retail, automotive and others.
• On the basis of geography, the global ultra-wideband (UWB) market report covers data points for 28 countries across multiple geographies such as North America, South America, Europe, Asia-Pacific and Middle East and Africa. Some of the major countries covered in this report are U.S., Canada, Germany, France, U.K., Netherlands, Switzerland, Turkey, Russia, China, India, South Korea, Japan, Australia, Singapore, Saudi Arabia, South Africa, and Brazil among others.
for Free Sample Report Visit @ databridgemarketresearch.com/request-a-sample/?dbmr=globa...
Competitive Landscape : Global Ultra-Wideband (UWB) Market
The global ultra-wideband (UWB) market is highly fragmented and the major players have used various strategies such as new product launches, expansions, agreements, joint ventures, partnerships, acquisitions, and others to increase their footprints in this market.
Major Market Competitors : Global Ultra-Wideband (UWB) Market
Some of the major players in global ultra-wideband (UWB) market
• TAIYO YUDEN CO., LTD.,
• Samsung Electronics Co., Ltd.,
• BeSpoon SAS,
• Alereon, Inc.,
• PULSE-LINK, Inc,
• Johanson Technology, Inc.,
• nanotron Technologies GmbH,
• 5D Robotics, Inc.,
• ZIH Corp
• Fractus Antennas S.L
Also Global Ultra-Wideband (UWB) Market By Application (Imaging, RTLS/WSN), End Users (Healthcare, Manufacturing, Transportation, Residential, Retail, Automotive), Geography (North America, Europe, Asia-Pacific, Europe, South America, Middle East and Africa) – Industry Trends and Forecast to 2024.
Access Ultra-Wideband (UWB) Market Full Report @ databridgemarketresearch.com/reports/global-ultra-wideban...
About Data Bridge Market Research:
Data Bridge Market Research set forth itself as an unconventional and neoteric Market research and consulting firm with unparalleled level of resilience and integrated approaches. We are determined to unearth the best market opportunities and foster efficient information for your business to thrive in the market. Data Bridge endeavors to provide appropriate solutions to the complex business challenges and initiates an effortless decision-making process.
Data Bridge Market Research
Visit Blog: databridgemarketresearch.com/blog/
Follow us on LinkedIn: www.linkedin.com/company/data-bridge-market-research
This release was published on openPR.
News-ID: 923811 • Views: 260More releases