|01-29-2018 10:09 AM CET - Advertising, Media Consulting, Marketing Research||
Global X-Ray Systems Market Research by Types, Application, Geography, Analysis, Competitors, Trends and Report Forecast 2024
Press release from: Data Bridge Market Research
PR Agency: Data Bridge Market Research
According to a new report published by Data Bridge Market Research Titled ,The X-Ray Systems Market accounted to USD 2.2 billion in 2016 growing at a CAGR of 5.5% during the forecast period of 2017 to 2024. The upcoming market report contains data for historic years 2015, the base year of calculation is 2016 and the forecast period is 2017 to 2024.
Also Global X-Ray Systems Market, By Product Type (Stationary X-ray, Portable X-ray(Mobile & Handheld)), By Type (Photostimulable Storage Phosphor (PSP) Detectors, Flat Panel Detectors, Other X-ray Detectors (CCD, CMOS, X-ray Films, etc.), By Technology (Analog X-ray, Digital X-ray(Computed Radiography & Direct Digital Radiography), By Application (Cardiovascular, Respiratory, Dental, Mammography, Others).By End-Users (Hospitals, Diagnostic Centers, Research Centers), By Geography (North America, Europe, Asia-Pacific, Europe, South America, Middle East and Africa) – Industry Trends and Forecast to 2024
Ask for Free Sample Global X-Ray Systems Market Report Visit @ databridgemarketresearch.com/request-a-sample/?dbmr=globa...
X-Ray Systems Market Definition:
X-Ray Systems are uses the electromagnetic spectrum to produce radiographic images for diagnosis of internal structures such as bones making it easy for the treatment. These are used for detecting abnormalities within the body such as broken bones, tumors, dental decay, or the presence of foreign bodies.
Major Market Drivers and Restraints:
• Rising prevalence of dental and cardiovascular disorders
• Increasing global geriatric population
• Increasing prevalence of orthopedic disorders
• Technological developments
• Growing technological advancement
• High cost
X-Ray Systems Market Segmentation:
• By product type The Global X-Ray Systems Market is segmented into stationary x-ray, portable x-ray. The portable x-ray segment is further segmented into mobile & handheld.
• By type the X-Ray Systems market is segmented into photostimulable storage phosphor (PSP) detectors, flat panel detectors, and others.
• On the basis of technology the market is segmented into analog x-ray, digital x-ray. the digital x-ray is further segmented into computed radiography & direct digital radiography. based on application the x-ray systems market is segmented into cardiovascular, respiratory, dental, mammography, Others. On the basis of end-users the X-Ray Systems devices market is segmented into hospitals, diagnostic centers and research centers.
• On the basis of geography, X-Ray Systems market report covers data points for 28 countries across multiple geographies such as North America & South America, Europe, Asia-Pacific, and Middle East & Africa. Some of the major countries covered in this report are U.S., Canada, Germany, France, U.K., Netherlands, Switzerland, Turkey, Russia, China, India, South Korea, Japan, Australia, Singapore, Saudi Arabia, South Africa, andBrazil among others. In 2017, North America is expected to dominate the market.
To Know More About Global X-Ray Systems Market Report Speak To Our Analysis @ databridgemarketresearch.com/speak-to-analyst/?dbmr=globa...
X-Ray Systems Market Competitive Analysis:
The X-Ray Systems market is highly fragmented and is based on new product launches and clinical results of products. Hence the major players have used various strategies such as new product launches, clinical trials, market initiatives, high expense on research and development, agreements, joint ventures, partnerships, acquisitions, and others to increase their footprints in this market. The report includes market shares of X-Ray Systems market for global, Europe, North America, Asia Pacific and South America.
X-Ray Systems Market Major Market Competitors:
Some of the major players operating in X-Ray Systems market
• Varian Medical Systems,
• PerkinElmer, Inc.,
• Shimadzu Corporation,
• Thales Group,
• Siemens Healthcare,
• Canon, Inc.,
• Konica Minolta, Inc.,
• Teledyne DALSA Inc.,
• Fujifilm Holdings Corporation,
• Agfa-Gevaert Group,
• Carestream Health,
• Vieworks Co., Ltd,
• Analogic Corporation,
• YXLON International GmbH,
• DRTECH ,
• Hamamatsu Photonics K.K..
Access Global X-Ray Systems Market Full Report @ databridgemarketresearch.com/reports/global-x-ray-systems...
About Data Bridge Market Research:
Data Bridge Market Research set forth itself as an unconventional and neoteric Market research and consulting firm with unparalleled level of resilience and integrated approaches. We are determined to unearth the best market opportunities and foster efficient information for your business to thrive in the market. Data Bridge endeavors to provide appropriate solutions to the complex business challenges and initiates an effortless decision-making process.
Data Bridge Market Research
Visit Blog: databridgemarketresearch.com/blog/
Follow us on LinkedIn: www.linkedin.com/company/data-bridge-market-research
This release was published on openPR.
News-ID: 919643 • Views: 146More releases