|01-17-2018 03:09 PM CET - Health & Medicine||
Global Electroencephalography (EEG) Devices Market To Grow At A CAGR Of 6.5% By 2024: Analysis By Product, Technology & Users.
Press release from: Data Bridge Market Research
According to a new report published by Data Bridge Market Research. ‘‘Global Electroencephalography Devices Market- Industry Trends and Forecast to 2024.’’, accounted to USD 8 billion in 2016 growing at a CAGR of 6.5% during the forecast period of 2017 to 2024. The upcoming market report contains data for historic years 2015, the base year of calculation is 2016 and the forecast period is 2017 to 2024.
Global Electroencephalography Devices Market, By Product Type (MRI, CT, PET, EEG, EMG, MEG, TCD, ICP, Electrodes, Sensors, Gels, Cables), By Application (Diagnostics, Therapeutics), By Procedure (Invasive, Non-Invasive), By Disease (TBI, Stroke, Dementia, Epilepsy), By End-Users (Hospitals, Clinics, Diagnostic Centers), By Geography (North America, Europe, Asia-Pacific, Europe, South America, Middle East and Africa) – Industry Trends and Forecast to 2024.
Get Free Copy Of Report @ databridgemarketresearch.com/request-a-sample/?dbmr=globa...
Major Market Drivers and Restraints Electroencephalography Devices Market:
• Growing incidence of neurological disorders
• Demand for EEG devices in hospitals and diagnostics centers
• Increasing investment in R&D and new product development
• Growing geriatric population
• Technological advancement
• Unfavorable Reimbursement Policies
• Shortage of trained professionals.
Top Market Competitors For Electroencephalography Devices Market:
Some of the major players operating in electroencephalography devices market are
Natus Medical, Inc.;
Electrical Geodesics, Inc.;
NeuroWave Systems, Inc.;
Noraxon U.S.A., Inc.;
Nihon Kohden America, Inc.
Click For Free TOC @ databridgemarketresearch.com/toc/?dbmr=global-electroence...
Important Segmentation Of Electroencephalography Devices Market:
1. By product type the electroencephalography devices market is segmented into MRI, CT, PET, EEG, EMG, MEG, TCD, ICP, Electrodes, Sensors, Gels, Cables.
2. On the basis of application the market is segmented into diagnostics and therapeutics segments. By procedure the segmentation of the market is invasive, non-invasive. Based on disease, the Electroencephalography market is segmented into TBI, stroke, dementia, epilepsy. On the basis of end-users the electroencephalography devices market is segmented into hospitals, diagnostic centers and academics.
3. On the basis of geography, electroencephalography devices market report covers data points for 28 countries across multiple geographies such as North America & South America, Europe, Asia-Pacific, and Middle East & Africa. Some of the major countries covered in this report are U.S., Canada, Germany, France, U.K., Netherlands, Switzerland, Turkey, Russia, China, India, South Korea, Japan, Australia, Singapore, Saudi Arabia, South Africa, andBrazil among others. In 2017, North America is expected to dominate the market..
Competitive Analysis Electroencephalography Devices Market:
Electroencephalography devices market is highly fragmented and is based on new product launches and clinical results of products. Hence the major players have used various strategies such as new product launches, clinical trials, market initiatives, high expense on research and development, agreements, joint ventures, partnerships, acquisitions, and others to increase their footprints in this market. The report includes market shares of Electroencephalography devices market for global, Europe, North America, Asia Pacific and South America.
Read Full Report On @ databridgemarketresearch.com/reports/global-electroenceph...
Global High-Resolution Melting Analysis Market – Industry Trends and Forecast to 2024.
Global High-Resolution Melting Analysis Market accounted to USD 304.7 million in 2016 growing at a CAGR of 3.9% during the forecast period of 2017 to 2024. The upcoming market report contains data for historic years 2015, the base year of calculation is 2016 and the forecast period is 2017 to 2024.
Know More About Report @ databridgemarketresearch.com/reports/global-high-resoluti...
About Data Bridge Market Research:
Data Bridge Market Research set forth itself as an unconventional and neoteric Market research and consulting firm with unparalleled level of resilience and integrated approaches. We are determined to unearth the best market opportunities and foster efficient information for your business to thrive in the market. Data Bridge endeavors to provide appropriate solutions to the complex business challenges and initiates an effortless decision-making process.
Data Bridge Market Research
Visit Blog: databridgemarketresearch.com/blog/
Follow us on LinkedIn: www.linkedin.com/company/data-bridge-market-research
This release was published on openPR.
News-ID: 905249 • Views: 367More releases