|01-12-2018 03:39 PM CET - Health & Medicine||
Sports Medicine Market Worth 32,199.3 Million USD Worldwide Industry Analysis, Top Vendors, Overview, Size, Opportunities and Forecast Till 2024
Press release from: Data Bridge Market Research
Global Sports Medicine Market Research Report 2017: Product Type (Orthobiologics (Bone Graft Substitutes, Viscosupplementation, BMC, PRP), Surgical Devices (Plates and Screws), Arthroscopy Devices, Orthopedic Braces and Supports), Body Area (Knee, Hip, Shoulder & Elbow, Foot & Ankle, Wrist & Hand), End Users (Orthopedic Clinics, Hospitals, Ambulatory Surgical Centers, Others) and Geography (North America, Europe, Asia-Pacific, Latin America, Middle East and Africa) – Forecast to 2024
The Global Sports Medicine Market is expected to reach USD 32,199.3 million by 2024 from USD 16,520.0 million in 2016, at a CAGR of 8.7% in the forecast period 2017 to 2024.
Key Drivers of Global Sports Medicine Market:
Some of the major factors driving the market for global sports medicine market are increasing incidences of sports injuries, increasing adoption of arthroscopic surgeries, continuous influx of new products and treatment modalities, growing research activities in sports medicine, developments in the field of regenerative medicine, and increased adoption and acceptance of arthroscopy & minimally invasive procedures rising prevalence of chronic diseases. These factors increase the demand for devices such as bone graft substitutes, surgical devices, and arthroscopy devices.
• Minimally invasive procedures such as arthroscopy are in high demand since they significantly reduce the recovery time and result in reduced bleeding and scarring.
• Growing awareness of various lifestyle diseases has resulted in a significant increase in participation in various sports and physical activities across the globe.
• The use of regenerative medicine in sports injuries has led to very promising treatment options in sports medicine.
Get Free Sample Report Visit @ databridgemarketresearch.com/request-a-sample/?dbmr=globa...
Global Sports Medicine Market report is highly concentrated to a few big players and rest to local players who cater to domestic markets only. Arthrex, Inc dominated the sports medicine market accounting for a highest market share in 2016, followed by Smith & Nephew, DePuy Synthes, Stryker Corporation, CONMED Corporation. Other players in this market include Johnson & Johnson, Bird & Cronin, Inc., Zimmer, Inc., Biomet Inc., Anika Therapeutics, Ossur, Breg Inc., Mueller Sports Medicine, Inc., DJO global, Medtronic among others holds 25% of the global sports medicine market in 2016.
Founded in 1981 as Arthrex, Inc and head quartered in Florida, U.S. is engaged in the development and marketing of orthopaedics products. The company operates through only one business segment namely orthopaedics.
Incorporated in June 1856 and headquartered in London, United Kingdom Pfizer Inc., is engaged in the development and marketing of medical products and services. The company operates through four business segments, such as sports medicine, advanced wound care management, orthopaedic reconstruction, and trauma and extremities. . The sports medicine segment offers a wide range of technologies or implants for repair of soft tissue injuries, fluid management equipment for surgical access, digital cameras, digital image capture, scopes, light sources and monitors to assist with visualization, radiofrequency wands, electromechanical and mechanical blades and, hand instruments for resecting damaged tissue.
Inquiry before buying about the Global Sports Medicine Market Visit @ databridgemarketresearch.com/inquire-before-buying/?dbmr=...
1. In January 2016, Smith & Nephew acquired first line cartilage repair product known as BST-CarGelused along with microfracture and other bone marrow stimulation techniques for the initial treatment of most sizes of focal cartilage tears.
2. In June 2015, Smith & Nephew acquired Zimmer’s Unicondylar Knee system (ZUK) in U.S. market. ZUK is a clinically proven uni knee replacement introduced globally in 2004. Smith & Nephew has purchased all existing inventory and certain intellectual property for the U.S. market.
Founded in 1941 and headquartered in Michigan, U.S., Stryker Corporation specializes in reconstructive, medical and surgical, and neurotechnology and spine products. The company has three business segments—orthopedic implants, MedSurg, and neurotechnology and spine.
1. In November 2016, Stryker announced a multi-year collaboration with Indo UK Institute of Health's (IUIH) Medicity Program to serve as a preferred partner in the orthopedic areas of hip, knee, and trauma products and services. Stryker and IUIH's new relationship will provide greater access to affordable primary joint replacements and other healthcare services to patients in India.
2. In April 2016, Stryker Corporation acquired Physio-Control International, Inc. Physio-Control develops, manufactures and markets monitors/defibrillators, automated external defibrillators (AEDs) and CPR-assist devices along with data management and support services.
Read more about the Global Sports Medicine Market visit @ databridgemarketresearch.com/reports/global-sports-medici...
Table of Contents:
2. RESEARCH METHODOLOGY
3. MARKET LANDSCAPE SUMMARY
4. PREMIUM INSIGHTS
5. EXECUTIVE SUMMARY
6. SPORTS MEDICINE MARKET, BY PRODUCT TYPE
7. SPORTS MEDICINE MARKET, BY BODY AREA
8. SPORTS MEDICINE MARKET, BY TYPE
9. SPORTS MEDICINE MARKET, BY END USERS
10. SPORTS MEDICINE MARKET, BY GEOGRAPHY
11. SPORTS MEDICINE MARKET: COMPETITIVE LANDSCAPE
12. SPORTS MEDICINE MARKET, COMPANY PROFILES
12.1. ARTHREX, INC
12.2. SMITH AND NEPHEW
12.5. CONMED CORPORATION
12.6. ZIMMER, INC
12.7. DJO GLOBAL
12.8. OSSUR CORPORATE
12.9. OTTOBOCK HEALTHCARE GMBH
12.10. BREG, INC
12.11. TORNIER, INC
12.12. MUELLER SPORTS MEDICINE INC
12.13. CRAMER PRODUCTS, INC
12.14. RTI SURGICAL.
12.17. BIRD AND CRONIN, INC
12.18. CAYENNE MEDICAL, INC
12.19. DEPUY MITEK, INC
Global Orthopedic Prosthetics Market – Industry Trends and Forecast to 2024
Global Orthopedic Prosthetics Market, By Product Type (Upper Extremity Prosthetics (Hand Prosthetics, Elbow Prosthetics, Shoulder Prosthetics), Lower Extremity Prosthetics (Foot & Ankle Prosthetics, Knee Prosthetics, Hip Prosthetics), Liners, Sockets, Modular Components), By Technology (Manual Prosthetics, Electric Powered Prosthetics, Hybrid Prosthetics), By End User (Hospitals, Clinics, Rehabilitation Centers, and Others) By Geography (North America, Europe, Asia-Pacific, Europe, South America, Middle East and Africa) – Industry Trends and Forecast to 2024
Report Access: databridgemarketresearch.com/reports/global-orthopedic-pr...
About Data Bridge Market Research:
Data Bridge Market Research set forth itself as an unconventional and neoteric Market research and consulting firm with unparalleled level of resilience and integrated approaches. We are determined to unearth the best market opportunities and foster efficient information for your business to thrive in the market. Data Bridge endeavors to provide appropriate solutions to the complex business challenges and initiates an effortless decision-making process.
Data Bridge Market Research
Visit Blog: databridgemarketresearch.com/blog/
Follow us on LinkedIn: www.linkedin.com/company/data-bridge-market-research
This release was published on openPR.
News-ID: 898374 • Views: 228More releases