|12-26-2017 01:19 PM CET - Advertising, Media Consulting, Marketing Research||
Processed Poultry Meat Market, Future Analysis By Type(Chicken Meat, Turkey Meat, Duck Meat),
Press release from: Research Beam Market
The production and consumption of meat has considerably increased worldwide over the years. Poultry meat has a higher demand among consumers, as it is less expensive compared to other meat products. Processed poultry meat is derived from the processing and treatment of raw poultry meat to prolong its shelf life and to enhance its taste. These processes includes use of chemical preservatives such as sodium nitrite. Processed poultry has gained higher acceptance over other meat, such as pork and beef, owing to high protein content and affordable price. Increased intake of poultry meat due its high protein content amongst health conscious individuals is a key factor boosting the growth of the market. Further, the growing demand for processed and convenience foods has significantly supplemented the growth of the processed poultry meat market. However, the increasing number of unorganized players and rising risk of avian diseases in poultry birds are the key factors restricting the market growth. Growth in the organized retail sectors, favorable government initiatives in the emerging economies and proliferation of processed poultry meat among other consumer segments are the major factors, which would offer lucrative opportunities to the market players.
For More Info, Get Sample : bit.ly/2zxxrzz
The processed poultry meat market is segmented on the basis of type of poultry, product type, end user and geography. The type of poultry segment is further classified into chicken meat, turkey meat, duck meat and others. The product type segment comprises of cured and uncured products. End user segment is categorized into retail and food service industry. Based on geography, the market is segmented into North America, Europe, Asia Pacific and LAMEA regions.
The market is expected to grow at a CAGR of 6.4% during the forecast period 2015 - 2020. The poultry chicken meat segment contributed the largest market share in 2014, followed by turkey meat. The popularity of uncured processed poultry meat products has increased owing to the use of natural preservatives. Based on the end user, retail segment accounted for a significant market share in 2014.
The key companies profiled in the report include, BRF S.A., Cherkizovo Group, Hormel Foods Corporation, Marfrig Global Foods S.A., Nippon Meat Packers, Inc., Tyson Foods, Inc., Smithfield Foods, Inc., Sanderson Farms, JBS S.A. and Cargill, Inc. The prominent players operating in the market adhere to the safety guidelines while handling and processing meat products. Acquisition, expansion and product launch are the major growth strategies adopted by the key players to sustain the intense competition in the market. For instance, in 2015 Hormel foods acquired Applegate Farms, LLC, one of the leading players in organic value-added prepared meat market. This acquisition enabled Hormel to expand its protein-based product offerings.
• The study provides an in-depth analysis of the world processed poultry meat market with current and future trends to elucidate the imminent investment pockets in the market
• Current and future trends have been outlined to determine the overall attractiveness and to single out profitable trends to gain a stronger foothold in the market
• The report provides information regarding key drivers, restraints and opportunities with impact analysis
• Quantitative analysis of the current market and forecast during the period of 2015 - 2020 have been provided to highlight the financial appetency of the market
• Porters five forces model analysis of the industry illustrates the potency of the buyers and suppliers participating in the market
• Value chain analysis in the report provides a clear understanding on the roles of stakeholders involved in the value chain
Enquire About Report : bit.ly/2DeXfD6
World Processed Poultry Meat Market Segmented by
By Type of Poultry
• Chicken Meat
• Turkey Meat
• Duck Meat
By Product Type
By End User
• Food service
• North America
• Asia Pacific
Also Request For Discount : bit.ly/2C8BvvD
• BRF S.A.
• Cherkizovo Group
• Hormel Foods Corporation
• Marfrig Global Foods S.A.
• Nippon Meat Packers, Inc.
• Tyson Foods, Inc.
• Smithfield Foods, Inc.
• Sanderson Farms
• JBS S.A.
• Cargill, Inc.
Table of Contents
• CHAPTER 1 INTRODUCTION
• CHAPTER 2 MARKET OVERVIEW
• CHAPTER 3 GLOBAL PROCESSED POULTRY MEAT MARKET BY POULTRY TYPE
• CHAPTER 4 GLOBAL PROCESSED POULTRY MEAT MARKET BY PRODUCT TYPE
• CHAPTER 5 GLOBAL PROCESSED POULTRY MEAT MARKET BY END-USER
• CHAPTER 6 GLOBAL PROCESSED POULTRY MEAT MARKET BY GEOGRAPHY
• CHAPTER 7 COMPANY PROFILE
We have a large database of quality and precise market research reports that will be very beneficial for your organization. Reports that we sell our authentic in nature and from reputed publishers, hence it can definitely help you with your growth opportunities. Research Beam will always make sure to bring most ethical and high quality reports. We value your relationship with us and look forward for a long term relation.
Global Head Quarters
5933 NE Win Sivers Drive,
#205, Portland, OR 97220
+1 (800) 910-6452
This release was published on openPR.
News-ID: 875710 • Views: 126More releases