7 Key Projection on Future of Organic Honey Market for Forecast Period 2017 - 2022
Click Here For Sample Report
Demand for organic honey has witnessed a significant rise in various industries such as cosmetic, and pharmaceutical industries, owing to its versatility and popularity as an ingredient in myriad products. Organic honey constituents with medicinal properties such as hydrogen peroxide forms a fundamental part of various medicines, which enable treatment of several health disorders. Currently, most of the food products comprise honey as an antioxidant, probiotic, and fermentation & clarifying agent. According to the WHO, over 1 Bn people, including adults, children and infants, were obese across the globe in 2016. Changing consumption patterns of consumers has accelerated the obesity epidemic. Numerous organizations have started focusing on spreading awareness among consumers about maintaining a healthy diet. As honey acts an alternative to sugar in various food products, its demand is likely to witness a surge in the foreseeable future.
However, adulteration practices by well-established market players while producing honey labelled as “organic” had evoked concerns among consumers regarding the product’s authenticity and quality. This has been significantly impacting small honey product manufacturers, resulting into a loss of consumers’ trust, which in turn might hinder the market expansion.
7 Key Takeaways from Fact.MR’s Report on Organic Honey Market for Forecast Period 2017-2022
1. In terms of revenues, Europe will remain the most lucrative region for growth of the organic honey market. Approximately two-fifth revenue share of the global market will be account by Europe in 2016. However, demand for organic honey is estimated to witness a slight decline by 2022-end. Consumers in Europe are shifting their buying preferences toward organic products, of which manufacturing has little impact on the environment. Therefore, while planning business expansion strategies, European market players are increasingly focusing on understanding consumer behavior and purchasing patterns. Currently, majority of the European consumers are more inclined toward using organic honey as an alternative to sugar.
2. The organic honey market in North America and Asia-Pacific excluding Japan (APEJ) will exhibit a relatively faster expansion than that in Europe through 2022. Revenues from the market in Japan and Middle East & Africa (MEA) will remain low during the forecast period.
3. Based on types of organic honey, manuka honey will continue to be sought-after among consumers, followed by clover honey. Revenues from global sales of clover honey and manuka honey will account for over 40% share of the market during the forecast period. However, sales of manuka honey will register a comparatively faster expansion than those of clover honey through 2022.
4. On the basis of end use, revenues from organic honey sales in food & Beverage sector will continue to be significantly higher than combined revenues from those in cosmetic & personal care and pharmaceuticals & nutraceuticals sectors. Food & Beverage is also projected to remain the fastest growing end use industry for organic honey during 2017 to 2022.
5. Wholesale/distributor, and modern trade are anticipated to retain their dominance among sales channels in the global organic honey market, in terms of revenues. Over two-third revenue share of the market will be accounted by organic honey sales in these two sales channels throughout the forecast period.
6. Although plastic containers are projected to be the fastest expanding packaging type for organic honey, revenues from glass jars will remain comparatively larger during 2017 to 2022.
7. Prominent market players profiled in the report include Barkman Honey LLC, Wedderspoon Organic Holdings, L.P., Heavenly Organics, LLC, North Dallas Honey Company L.P., Y.S. Eco Bee Farms, Wholesome Sweeteners Inc., Madhava Honey Ltd., Little Bee Impex, and Glorybee Inc.
Browse Full Report with TOC @ https://www.factmr.com/report/357/organic-honey-market
Fact.MR is a fast-growing market research firm that offers the most comprehensive suite of syndicated and customized market research reports. We believe transformative intelligence can educate and inspire businesses to make smarter decisions. We know the limitations of the one-size-fits-all approach; that's why we publish multi-industry global, regional, and country-specific research reports.
11140 Rockville Pike
Rockville, MD 20852
This release was published on openPR.
Permanent link to this press release:
Please set a link in the press area of your homepage to this press release on openPR. openPR disclaims liability for any content contained in this release.
You can edit or delete your press release 7 Key Projection on Future of Organic Honey Market for Forecast Period 2017 - 2022 here
News-ID: 871014 • Views: 133
More Releases from Fact.MR
Mini LED Market to Expand 7.5X by 2030, Finds New Study by Fact.MR
In recent years, increasing popularity of OLED TVs in China and India has been significantly influencing growth of the mini LED market. With an increase in disposable income of a majority of the population in these countries, the inclination towards smart screens with higher lifespan and better performance is expected to open up numerous growth opportunities for the mini LED market. Moreover, aspiring and affluent households have increased their spending
Uncertainty Surrounding COVID-19 to Shave-off Growth in Electrical Steel Market …
The global electrical steel market has utilized the opportunities in the market over the last decade with sales of electrical steel pegged at US$ 20.4 Bn in 2019. However, sales are set to plummet during in the middle two quarters of 2020 owing to COVID-19. In addition, several automakers have shuttered their production units, causing incalculable loss to the electrical steel market in 2020. However, the demand of electrical steel
Medical Device Contract Manufacturing Market Set for Strong Growth, Production F …
The medical device contract manufacturing market is poised to expand at a CAGR of 11.3% during the forecast period (2020-2026). This is attributed to rapidly evolving healthcare industry and increasing adoption of technologically advanced surgical procedures. A number of original equipment manufacturers (OEMs) and contract manufacturers have been focusing on advanced technologies such as robotics, 3D-printing, and minimally invasive surgeries. Mergers & acquisition activities among leading players have greatly accelerated
Fluid Management Market Expected to Grow Amid Covid-19, Finds Fact.MR
Growing prevalence of chronic disease and an expansion in numbers of geriatric population is leading to an upward facing growth curve for global fluid management market over the period of 2020 to 2025, states Fact.MR. It projects a compound annual growth rate or CAGR of about 5.3% for the market over this period, helping the market push its worth up significantly. It is significant to note here that while number of
More Releases for Europe
Synthetic Biology Market – Europe
Synthetic Biology Market Europe is expected to reach USD XX Billion by 2026 from USD XX Billion in 2016 at a CAGR of XX% (Detailed analysis of the market CAGR is provided in the report). Synthetic biology has expanded into various interdisciplinary fields that may be defined as the combination of artificial design and engineering to produce biological systems, chemicals or living organisms. Synthetic biology is also used for improving applications
Europe Wooden Doors Market
Europe Wooden Doors Market https://www.qandqmarketresearch.com/reports/wooden-doors-market-78 This report studies the Wooden Doorsmarket status and outlook of Europe and major countries, from angles of players, countries, product types and end industries; this report analyzes the top players in Europe and major countries, and splits the Wooden Doors market by product type and applications/end industries. The global Wooden Doors market is valued at XX million USD in 2018 and is expected to reach XX million
Europe Radiotherapy Market
The Europe Radiotherapy Market research report consists of a primary and secondary research along with an in-depth analysis of the quantitative and qualitative aspects by the expert industry analysts and professionals, leading management bodies, to gain a profound insight of the industry as well as the industry performance. The Europe Radiotherapy Market report presents a lucid picture of the current industry landscape, including the historical and projected market size, based
Europe Business Assembly
The Europe Business Assembly (EBA) is an international corporation for the evolution and implementation of economic and social development. The company was established in April 2000 and its history shows a plethora of promising initiatives, creative growth and professional victories. EBA’s activity demonstrates the capabilities and power of professional partnership. The year 2000 saw the beginning and the foundation of EBA with the signing of the memorandum of cooperation and
Smartsourcing in Eastern Europe
In 2008 the outsourcing business of Eastern Europe was estimated at nearly $2 billion, representing just a tiny fraction of the global IT outsourcing market, estimated at about $386 billion. According to the Gartner Dataquest predictions, in the next four years Eastern Europe is expected to outstrip the rest of the offshore market concentrated mainly in the “classical” locations like India. By 2010 Eastern Europe’s IT outsourcing market share is
Home Control conquers Europe
European Home Control Summit attracts participation from leading International companies and organizations 29. February 2008 - Copenhagen/Frankfurt - The first European Wireless Home Control Summit on 9 April 2008, taking place parallel to Light + Building, features leading companies such as Merten, Horstmann, Danfoss, and market researcher Parks Associates as well as publicly funded organizations like the Danish Energy Saving Trust (DEST) presenting the newest trends, products and market strategies pertaining