|12-20-2017 03:10 PM CET - Health & Medicine||
No Excuses: How to Accomplish Your Goals In the New Year
Press release from: Envolve Health
As January 1 rolls around every year, the question everyone seems to ask is “What’s your New Year’s resolution?” Hopes are high and people are motivated to improve themselves. The health experts at Envolve, an integrated healthcare solutions company, have put together five tips to help you create a blueprint for success to stay on track and achieve your aspirations.
1. Be Realistic. One common mistake people make when establishing their resolution is setting hard-to-achieve immediate goals. True change takes time and determination. If you have a challenging long-term goal, try breaking it up into smaller, more manageable mini-goals. Doing this will help keep you motivated and excited throughout the process so you can achieve your desired outcome.
2. Reward Yourself. Don't forget to pat yourself on the back throughout your journey! There will be many milestones on your path to achieving your goal, and take the time to celebrate each feat as you progress. Remember not to let your reward derail your efforts. Look for healthy ways to celebrate – like a massage, new workout class or a fitness tracking tool. Treating yourself for accomplishments, small and large, will help make the entire journey much more enjoyable.
3. Be Flexible. Things don’t always turn out exactly as planned. Being able to make adjustments and realign your goals is more productive than giving up completely. Don't be upset if you have to switch things up and change your plan. As long you’re making progress, that’s all that counts. Pushing yourself will help keep you focused and motivated.
4. Know Your “Why.” We all have reasons for wanting to be better in life. Whether it’s running a faster mile or learning how to drive a stick shift, defining your "why" – the reason you are making this change – is the most important part of making an impactful resolution. Once you’ve put meaning behind your goal, it will feel much more attainable.
5. There’s Power In Numbers. Accepting help from those who care about you will increase your chances of succeeding. Sharing your experiences with others will make your quest seem that much easier and less intimidating. These friendly partnerships will make you more resilient and get you through the tough times you’ll encounter along the way.
About Envolve, Inc.®
Envolve, Inc.® is a family of health solutions, working together to make healthcare simpler, more effective and more accessible for everyone. As an agent for change in healthcare, Envolve is committed to transforming the health of the community, one person at a time. Envolve unifies medical management, utilization management, specialty pharmacy, PBM, vision, dental, behavioral health management, life and health/wellness management, empowerment and education services, telehealth services, 24/7 nurse advice services, and data, analytics and IT solutions. For more information, please visit our website www.envolvehealth.com or contact us today at firstname.lastname@example.org.
7700 Forsyth Blvd.
Clayton MO 63105
This release was published on openPR.
News-ID: 870280 • Views: 204More releases