Bahrain Life Insurance Market 2017- Key trends, Drivers and Challenges for the Bahrain Life Insurance 2020
'Life Insurance in Bahrain, Key Trends and Opportunities to 2020' report provides a detailed outlook by product category for the Bahraini life insurance segment, and a comparison of the Bahraini insurance industry with its regional counterparts.
It provides key performance indicators such as written premium, incurred loss, loss ratio, commissions and expenses, total assets, total investment income and retentions during the review period (2011–2015) and forecast period (2015–2020).
The report brings together research, modeling and analysis expertise, giving insurers access to information on segment dynamics and competitive advantages, and profiles of insurers operating in the country. The report also includes details of insurance regulations, and recent changes in the regulatory structure.
GET SAMPLE REPORT @ https://www.wiseguyreports.com/sample-request/1643806-life-insurance-in-bahrain-key-trends-and-opportunities-to-2020
'Life Insurance in Bahrain. Key Trends and Opportunities to 2020' report provides in-depth market analysis, information and insights into the Bahraini life insurance segment, including:
• An overview of the Bahraini life insurance segment
• The Bahraini life insurance segment’s growth prospects by category
• A comprehensive overview of the Bahraini economy and demographics
• A comparison of the Bahraini life insurance segment with its regional counterparts
• The various distribution channels in the Bahraini life insurance segment
• Details of the competitive landscape in the life insurance segment in Bahrain
• Details of regulatory policy applicable to the Bahraini insurance industry
This report provides a comprehensive analysis of the life insurance segment in Bahrain:
• It provides historical values for the Bahraini life insurance segment for the report’s 2011–2015 review period, and projected figures for the 2015–2020 forecast period.
• It offers a detailed analysis of the key categories in the Bahraini life insurance segment, and market forecasts to 2020.
• It provides a comparison of the Bahraini life insurance segment with its regional counterparts
• It analyzes the various distribution channels for life insurance products in Bahrain.
• It profiles the top life insurance companies in Bahrain and outlines the key regulations affecting them.
Key points to buy
• Make strategic business decisions using in-depth historic and forecast market data related to the Bahraini life insurance segment, and each category within it.
• Understand the demand-side dynamics, key market trends and growth opportunities in the Bahraini life insurance segment.
• Assess the competitive dynamics in the life insurance segment.
• Identify growth opportunities and market dynamics in key product categories.
• Gain insights into key regulations governing the Bahraini insurance industry, and their impact on companies and the industry's future.
• In March 2017, State Bank of India (SBI) Life announced plans to enter the Bahraini insurance industry by 2018. It is currently waiting for approval from the Central Bank of Bahrain (CBB).
• In 2015, the Bahraini insurance industry comprised 25 domestic and 11 foreign insurers, which carry out insurance, reinsurance, takaful and retakaful business.
• In April 2015, Zurich International Life reduced its number of licenses from three to two. This was to simplify its legal structure and provide more resources to loyal customers.
Table of Contents
1 Key Facts and Highlights
2 Executive Summary
3 Economy and Demographics
4 Segment Outlook
5 DISTRIBUTION CHANNEL OUTLOOK
6 COMPETITIVE LANDSCAPE
7 GOVERNANCE, RISK AND COMPLIANCE
9 DEFINITIONS AND METHODOLOGY
10 ABOUT TIMETRIC
For accessing accurate and deep understanding and to gain latest insights and key developments in the area of your interest, we also have a list of conferences in which you will be interested in, for more information, cordially check
For updating knowledge or for thoroughly understanding various terminologies, we also have vast list of seminars for your reference, for more information cordially check
Wise Guy Reports understand how essential statistical surveying information is for your organization or association. Therefore, we have associated with the top publishers and research firms all specialized in specific domains, ensuring you will receive the most reliable and up to date research data available. We also provide COTS (Commercial off the Shelf) business sector reports as custom exploration agreeing your particular needs.
WISEGUY RESEARCH CONSULTANTS PVT LTD
Office No. 528, Amanora Chambers
Pune - 411028
This release was published on openPR.
Permanent link to this press release:
Please set a link in the press area of your homepage to this press release on openPR. openPR disclaims liability for any content contained in this release.
You can edit or delete your press release Bahrain Life Insurance Market 2017- Key trends, Drivers and Challenges for the Bahrain Life Insurance 2020 here
News-ID: 863282 • Views: 282
More Releases from WISEGUY RESEARCH CONSULTANTS PVT LTD
Wireless Smart Thermostat Market 2020 by Technology, Trends, Share, Revenue, Top …
Wireless Smart Thermostat Market The global market size of Wireless Smart Thermostat is $million in 2018 with CAGR from 2014 to 2018, and it is expected to reach $ million by the end of 2024 with a CAGR of % from 2019 to 2024. Global Wireless Smart Thermostat Market Report 2019 - Market Size, Share, Price, Trend and Forecast is a professional and in-depth study on the current state of the
Global Automated Appointment Reminder Industry Analysis, Size, Market share, Gro …
Global Automated Appointment Reminder Industry New Study Reports “Automated Appointment Reminder Market 2020 Global Market Opportunities, Challenges, Strategies and Forecasts 2026” has been Added on WiseGuyReports. Market Overview The Global Automated Appointment Reminder Market is a thriving industry that has established its impression in the market with the growing demand. The market is all set to thrive with the use of intuitive products by the Global Automated Appointment Reminder Market. The key players
Global Healthcare Payer Care Management Workflow Applications Market 2020: key V …
Summary A New Market Study, titled “Healthcare Payer Care Management Workflow Applications Market Upcoming Trends, Growth Drivers and Challenges” has been featured on WiseGuyReports. This report provides in depth study of “Healthcare Payer Care Management Workflow Applications Market” using SWOT analysis i.e. Strength, Weakness, Opportunities and Threat to the organization. The Healthcare Payer Care Management Workflow Applications Market report also provides an in-depth survey of key players in the market which is based
Global CAM & CAD Software Market 2020: key Vendors, Trends, Analysis, Segmentati …
Summary A New Market Study, titled “CAM & CAD Software Market Upcoming Trends, Growth Drivers and Challenges” has been featured on WiseGuyReports. This report provides in depth study of “CAM & CAD Software Market” using SWOT analysis i.e. Strength, Weakness, Opportunities and Threat to the organization. The CAM & CAD Software Market report also provides an in-depth survey of key players in the market which is based on the various objectives of an organization such
More Releases for Bahrain
Bahrain: Country Intelligence Report
"Bahrain: Country Intelligence Report", a new Country Intelligence Report by GlobalData, provides an executive-level overview of the telecommunications market in Bahrain today, with detailed forecasts of key indicators up to 2022. Published annually, the report provides detailed analysis of the near-term opportunities, competitive dynamics and evolution of demand by service type and technology/platform across the fixed telephony, broadband and mobile segments, as well as a review of key regulatory trends. Bahrain’s
Bahrain Tourism Certifies eZee PMS
Every once in a while, each governing or tourism authority of a developing country takes its security, tourism and revenue aspects in their agenda and come out with anew rules and regulations. In that event, hospitality technology providers ought to update their systems, in a manner which can accommodate all such requirements from different countries and authorities. Additionally, hoteliers intend to choose a hotel software which can work in line
UAE Exchange Bahrain launches Smart Pay
Smart Pay, the leading payroll solution from UAE Exchange was launched in Bahrain. Smart Pay provides convenient payroll management and salary disbursal for organisations and easy salary collection for their employees, while complying with all labour laws of the Government. "Payroll management will now be a hassle-free process for organisations in Bahrain", said Mr. Promoth Manghat, VP - Global Operations, UAE Exchange. He was speaking on the occasion of the
Tajweez Bahrain Launches Islamic Finance 360ᵒ Trainings
Tajweez Advisory Co. WLL, the first Pakistani backed advisory firm in Bahrain in the niche Islamic Finance sector, has launched their Islamic Finance 360ᵒ training project at the prestigious Institute of Bankers Pakistan. The 3-Day intensive workshop titled ‘Islamic Product Structuring and Pricing: Tools and Techniques’ was conducted by a team of top-notch Shari’ah Scholars and technicians from October 7 till 9. The workshop was accredited and made available to members of
Web Development bahrain
A website can be treated as the face of the company in the virtual world of the internet if we talk specifically. It is a website that allows potential as well as existing customers to have a glance of the business and services of an organization offers. A great web design can work wonders as it is the only medium through which an organization can reach out to the world
Bawazir Tech Launches Bahrain Educational Portal
Riffa, Kingdom of Bahrain - May 25, 2007 - Bawazir Technology Establishment (Bawazir Tech) has launched \"The Educational Portal of the kingdom of Bahrain\". The Portal\'s database includes information on more than 300 educational institutions- government & private schools, training & vocational institutes, colleges & universities- in Bahrain. The Portal conveniently allows each institution to enter and update its information directly and in realtime. The Portal address is given below. According