|12-14-2017 08:12 AM CET - Advertising, Media Consulting, Marketing Research||
Global Market News 2017 – “Right Hearing Aids Will Make Many Aspects of Life Easier” Top 5 Manufacturer are ReSound, Oticon, Phonak, Signia, Starkey
Press release from: Data Bridge Market Research
databridgemarketresearch.com added new research report Hearing aid market accounted to USD 6.0 billion in 2016 growing at a CAGR of 5.4% during the forecast period of 2017 to 2024. The upcoming market report contains data for historic years 2015, the base year of calculation is 2016 and the forecast period is 2017 to 2024.
This Report Contains
• No of Pages: 350
• No of Tables: 220
• No of Figures: 50
Click Here for Free Sample Report Visit @ databridgemarketresearch.com/request-a-sample/?dbmr=globa...
• Sonova Holding AG,
• Benson Medical Instruments,
• Microtech Systems,
• WIDEX USA, INC.,
• William Demant Holding A/S,
• Cochlear Ltd.,
• GN Store Nord A/S,
• SeboTek Hearing Systems, LLC.,
• Sivantos Pte. Ltd.,
• Hansaton Akustik GmbH,
• Zounds Hearing,
• Ideal Hearing Aids
• Aetna Inc.
• Among others
The hearing aid devices are the medical devices that help the people suffering from disabling hearing impairment. These devices come in various forms which can be worn behind the ear or in the ear. The increasing geriatric population with hearing disorders drives the market. The hearing disabilities in new-born infants are one of the major concerns which also boosts the market.
“Global Hearing Aid Market By Product Type ((In-The-Ear, Receiver-In-The-Ear, Behind-The-Ear, Canal Hearing Aids ITC, Completely In Canal, Invisible-in-the-Canal, Cochlear Implants, Bone Anchored Systems), By Technology Type (Digital & Analog Hearing Aid), Hearing Loss (Sensorineural, Conductive), By End User (Adults, Pediatrics), By Geography” – Industry Trends and Forecast to 2024
Get Detail TOC @: databridgemarketresearch.com/toc/?dbmr=global-hearing-aid...
• The hearing aids market is segmented by product type into in-the-ear, receiver-in-the-ear, behind-the-ear, canal hearing aids ITC, completely in canal (CIC), invisible-in-the-canal (IIC), cochlear implants and bone anchored systems.
• On the basis of technology the market is segmented into digital and analog hearing aid.
• On the basis of hearing loss the market is segmented into sensorineural and conductive.
• By end user the market is segmented into adults and pediatrics.
• On the basis of geography, hearing aids market report covers data points for 28 countries across multiple geographies such as North America & South America, Europe, Asia-Pacific, and Middle East & Africa. Some of the major countries covered in this report are U.S., Canada, Germany, France, U.K., Netherlands, Switzerland, Turkey, Russia, China, India, South Korea, Japan, Australia, Singapore, Saudi Arabia, South Africa, and Brazil among others. In 2017, North America is expected to dominate the market.
Drivers and restraints:
• Rising initiatives by various governments
• Raise awareness about hearing loss treatments
• Technological advancements in the hearing aid devices
• Social stigma associated with the hearing aid devices
• Favorable reimbursement policies
Purchase Full Report of Global Hearing Aids Market @ databridgemarketresearch.com/reports/global-hearing-aids-...
Asia-Pacific (APAC) Sleep Apnea Devices Market – Industry Trends and Forecast to 2024
Asia-Pacific (APAC) Sleep Apnea Devices Market, By Product Type, By End-Users, By Distribution Channel, By Country (Japan, China, South Korea, India, Australia, Singapore, Thailand, Malaysia, Indonesia, Philippines, Rest of APAC) – Industry Trends and Forecast to 2024
Report Access: databridgemarketresearch.com/reports/asia-pacific-sleep-a...
About Data Bridge Market Research:
Data Bridge Market Research set forth itself as an unconventional and neoteric Market research and consulting firm with unparalleled level of resilience and integrated approaches. We are determined to unearth the best market opportunities and foster efficient information for your business to thrive in the market. Data Bridge endeavors to provide appropriate solutions to the complex business challenges and initiates an effortless decision-making process.
Data Bridge Market Research
Visit Blog: databridgemarketresearch.com/blog/
Follow us on LinkedIn: www.linkedin.com/company/data-bridge-market-research
This release was published on openPR.
News-ID: 859981 • Views: 392More releases