|12-06-2017 12:20 PM CET - Advertising, Media Consulting, Marketing Research||
Global Permanent Magnet Market Competitive Landscape and Trends Projects the Market to Reach at CAGR 9.0% By 2024
Press release from: Data Bridge Market Research
“Global Permanent Magnet Market” research covers Major Classifications, Applications, challenge and restraints for the key players. Global Permanent Magnet Market Reports feature a wealth of standardised and cross-comparable statistics including total market sizes, market share and sales, distribution and industry trends and revenue forecast information.
The Global Permanent Magnet market accounted for USD 14.94billion in 2016 and is projected to grow at a CAGR of 9.0% during the forecast period of 2017 to 2024. The upcoming market report contains data for historic years 2014, 2015, the base year of calculation is 2016 and the forecast period is 2017 to 2024.
Get a Free Sample Report @ databridgemarketresearch.com/request-a-sample/?dbmr=globa...
Global Market, By Type (Neodymium Iron Boron Magnet, Ferrite Magnet, Samarium Cobalt Magnet), By Application (Consumer Electronics, General Industrial, Automotive, Medical Technology, Environment & Energy, Aerospace & Defense) – Industry Trends and Forecast to 2024
Major Market Competitors
• Adams Magnetic Products Co.,
• AT&M (Advanced Technology & Materials Co. Ltd.),
• Arnold Magnetic Technologies,
• A To Z Magnet Mfg. Co.,
• Baotou Inst Magnetic New Materials Co. Ltd.,
• Beijing ZhongKe San Huan Hi-Tech Co. Ltd.,
• China Rare Earth Magnet Ltd.,
• Clime Magnet Manufactory Co. Ltd.,
• Daido Steel Co. Ltd.,
• Dexter Magnetic Technologies Inc.,
• EEC (Electron Energy Corp.),
• Feller Magtech Corp.,
• Fuzhou Ao Magnet Electronic Co. Ltd.,
• Hangzhou Best Magnet Co. Ltd.,
• Hitachi Metals Ltd.,
• HPMG (Hangzhou Permanent Magnet Group),
• IM (Integrated Magnetics),
• Longze Magnet Electronic Co. Ltd.,
• MMC Magnetics,
• Bestway Magnet,
• Ningbo Co-Star Materials Hi-Tech Co. Ltd.
Request for Detail TOC @ databridgemarketresearch.com/toc/?dbmr=global-permanent-m...
Major Market Drivers:
• Growing automotive industry in Asia-Pacific
• Increasing demand for efficiency & miniaturization
• Initiativesby associations & regulatory bodiesto encourage use of permanent magnet
• Fluctuation in raw material costs
• Lack of quality control in developing countries
• High research and development cost
On the basis of type:- Neodymium iron boron magnet, ferrite magnet, and samarium cobalt magnet.
On the basis of application:- Consumer electronics, general industrial, automotive, medical technology, environment & energy, aerospace & defense and others. The automotive segment is further sub segmented into motors, sensors and switches. Medical is further sub segmented into scanning devices and implantable devices. The aerospace & defense segment is further sub segmented into electric engines and magnetic bearings.
On the basis of geography:- North America, South America, Europe, Asia-Pacific and Middle East & Africa. Some of the major countries covered in this report are U.S., Canada, Germany, France, U.K., Netherlands, Switzerland, Turkey, Russia, China, India, South Korea, Japan, Australia, Singapore, Saudi Arabia, South Africa, and Brazil among others.
Read more about This Report@ databridgemarketresearch.com/reports/global-permanent-mag...
Data Bridge Market Research set forth itself as an unconventional and neoteric Market research and consulting firm with unparalleled level of resilience and integrated approaches. We are determined to unearth the best market opportunities and foster efficient information for your business to thrive in the market. Data Bridge endeavors to provide appropriate solutions to the complex business challenges and initiates an effortless decision-making process.
Data Bridge Market Research
Visit Blog: databridgemarketresearch.com/blog/
Follow us on LinkedIn: www.linkedin.com/company/data-bridge-market-research
This release was published on openPR.
News-ID: 847837 • Views: 115More releases