|12-04-2017 01:32 PM CET - Advertising, Media Consulting, Marketing Research||
U.S. Dry Aging Beef Market Growing $11,176 Million By 2020
Press release from: Research Beam Market
U.S. Dry Aging Beef Market was valued at $10,605 million in 2016, and is expected to reach $11,176 million by 2020, supported by a CAGR of 1.3% during the forecast period. The aging of beef is done through two processes, namely wet aging and dry aging. Dry aging is a process wherein beef is hung in open air, followed by refrigerated for several weeks. The meat slowly loses moisture and changes its texture and flavor. However, in wet aging process, beef pieces are vacuum-packed in plastic containers, and shipped in the market. Most of the food service companies offering dry aging beef order beef as individual steaks from loin butcher companies.
For More Info, Get Sample : bit.ly/2nvCvEf
Dry aging process is widely used in the food industry, as the end product has a highly concentrated, saturated natural flavor and tenderized texture of meat. Increase in consumer preference towards protein-rich food products and rise in disposable income are expected to boost the demand for dry aging beef in the U.S. This process can be executed in home settings using dry age bags. However, the major concern with the production of dry aging beef at home is the requirement of large space for storage and refrigerators. In addition, dry aging process requires precise monitoring of temperature and humidity to ensure proper drying. This process requires humidity level of 80-85% to ensure minimal water loss and concentration of the flavor. In addition, distribution of dry aged beef in the international markets is a challenging task, owing to the logistics and access issues associated with the export of red meat.
The report includes the study of the U.S. dry aging beef market in terms of value and volume for the period, 2014-2020. The market overview provides trends about dry aging beef production, distribution channels, and sales through retail shops, and restaurants.
The report includes a comprehensive analysis of the dry aging beef packaging business. The market analysis and forecast of the U.S. dry aging beef packaging is provided in the report. A detailed analysis about the U.S. dry aging beef manufacturing companies and clients is included in the report. In addition, the challenges associated with the production and distribution of dry aging beef, and expansion of the dry aging beef packaging business are discussed.
Enquire About Report : bit.ly/2BGFb4V
The profile analysis of DrybagSteak, LLC., also known as Umai Dry, along with the detailed analysis of the net sales of Umai Dry bags for home and commercial applications is provided in the report. Major companies have adopted agreement, product launches, expansions, mergers, and agreements to sustain the intense competition in this market. The key players detailed in the report include:
KEY BENEFITS OF U.S DRY AGING BEEF MARKET:
• In-depth analysis of the dry aging beef market and estimations for the U.S. between 2014 and 2020 are provided in the report.
• Competitive intelligence of leading manufacturers and distributors assists in understanding the competitive scenario in U.S.
• The market analysis for the factors that drive and restrain the growth of the market are provided.
• Extensive analysis of the beef industry is conducted by following key product positioning and monitoring the top competitors within the market framework.
• Key market players are profiled and their strategies are analyzed thoroughly, which provides a competitive outlook of the market.
• In addition, dry aging beef production market share by key producers (meat processors, distributors, loin butcher companies, and end users) is also provided in the report.
Key players in the value chain include
• The Ventura Meat Company
• Buckhead beef
• Chicago Steak Company
• American Grass Fed Beef
• Fairway Packing Company
• West Coast Prime Meats
• Creek Bed Country Farmacy, LLC
Also Request For Discount : bit.ly/2ihbEGg
*Profiles of these players are not included. The same will be included on request
Table Of Content
• CHAPTER 1 INTRODUCTION
• CHAPTER 2 EXECUTIVE SUMMARY
• CHAPTER 3 MARKET OVERVIEW
• CHAPTER 4 U.S. BEEF MARKET
• CHAPTER 5 U.S. DRY AGING BEEF MARKET BY KEY PACKING/ MANUFACTURING COMPANIES AND CLIENT, 2015
• CHAPTER 6 U.S. DRY AGING BEEF PACKAGING MARKET (2014-2020)
• CHAPTER 7 U.S. DRY AGING BEEF MARKET, (2014-2020)
• CHAPTER 8 SALES TREND OF DRYBAGSTEAK, LLC. (UMAI DRY)
• CHAPTER 9 KEY PRODUCERS AND USAGE ANALYSIS
We have a large database of quality and precise market research reports that will be very beneficial for your organization. Reports that we sell our authentic in nature and from reputed publishers, hence it can definitely help you with your growth opportunities. Research Beam will always make sure to bring most ethical and high quality reports. We value your relationship with us and look forward for a long term relation.
Global Head Quarters
5933 NE Win Sivers Drive,
#205, Portland, OR 97220
+1 (800) 910-6452
This release was published on openPR.
News-ID: 843794 • Views: 174More releases