|09-29-2017 12:09 PM CET - Advertising, Media Consulting, Marketing Research||
System Integrator Market 2017-2024: Global Top Key Companies Wood Group, Prime Controls LP., ATS Automation, Maverick Technologies
Press release from: Data Bridge Market Research
Global System Integrator Market Analysis, By Geography; Service Outlook (Consulting, Hardware Integration Service, and Software Integration Service); Technology (SCADA, PLC, DCS, MES, PLM,HMI, APC, OTS, Safety Automation System); Industry (Oil & Gas, Chemical and Petrochemical, Pulp & Paper, Pharmaceutical, Mining & Metal, Food & Beverages, Energy & Power, Automotive, Aerospace & Defense, Electrical & Electronics) – Industry Trends and Forecast to 2024
The Global System Integrator Market Size accounted for USD 52.76 billion in 2016 growing at a CAGR of 5.82% during the forecast period of 2017 to 2024. The upcoming market report contains data for historic year 2014, 2015, the base year of calculation is 2016 and the forecast period is 2017 to 2024.
This report consists of below pages:
• No of pages: 350
• No of Figures: 60
• No of Tables: 220
Request For Free Sample Report @ databridgemarketresearch.com/request-a-sample/?dbmr=globa...
A systems integrator can be system that integrates together elements subsystems into a whole and ensuring that those subsystems function together, and a practice known as system integration. System Integrator performs multiple tasks at the same time to optimize the business operation and increase productivity. It has its wide application in oil & gas, chemical and petrochemical, pulp & paper, pharmaceutical, mining & metal, food & beverages, energy & power, automotive, aerospace & defense, electrical & electronics. Advancement in Cloud Computing Technology may act as a major driver in the growth of system integrator market. On the other hand high investment may hinder the market.
Summary of Market Drivers & Restraints
• Demand for Low-Cost, Energy-Efficient Production Processes
• Advancement in Cloud Computing Technology
• Higher Bargaining Power of System Integrators
• Safety and Security Concerns Increase the Demand for Automation Systems
• Declining Crude Oil Prices
• High Investments Required for Automation Implementation and Maintenance
For More Details In-Depth Enquiry @ databridgemarketresearch.com/inquire-before-buying/?dbmr=...
The global system integrator market share is segmented on the basis of service outlook into Consulting, Hardware Integration Service, and Software Integration Service.
• On the basis of technology, the global system integrator market is segmented into supervisory control and data acquisition (SCADA), programmable controller logic (PLC), programmable automation controller (PAC), & remote terminal unit (RTU), distributed control system (DCS), manufacturing execution system (MES), product lifecycle management (PLM), human–machine interface (HMI), advanced process control (APC), operator training simulators (OTS), safety automation system. The safety automation system segment is further sub segmented into burner management system (BMS), emergency shutdown system (ESD), fire & gas monitoring & control, high-integrity pressure protection systems (HIPPS), and turbomachinery control (TMC).
• On the basis of industry, the global system integrator market is segmented into oil & gas, chemical and petrochemical, pulp & paper, pharmaceutical, mining & metal, food & beverages, energy & power, automotive, aerospace & defense, electrical & electronics, and others.
• On the basis of geography, the global system integrator market report covers data points for 28 countries across multiple geographies such as North America, South America, Europe, Asia-Pacific, and Middle East & Africa. Some of the major countries covered in this report are U.S., Canada, Germany, France, U.K., Netherlands, Switzerland, Turkey, Russia, China, India, South Korea, Japan, Australia, Singapore, Saudi Arabia, South Africa, and Brazil among others. In 2017, North America is expected to dominate the market.
Company Share Analysis: Global System Integrator Market
The report for global system integrator market trends include detailed vendor level analysis for market shares in 2016 for Global, North America, Europe, Asia Pacific, Middle East and Africa and South America specifically. Also impact and development analysis of key vendors is registered in the market and factored on the basis of Vendor Positioning Grid Analysis which measures the vendors strengths and opportunities against present market challenges, measure providers ability to identify or satisfy present market needs, map providers market vision to current and upcoming market dynamics among others. The report also measures technology life line curve and market time line to analyze and do more affective investments.
Major Market Competitors
Some of the major players of the global system integrator market report are Wood Group, Prime Controls LP., ATS Automation, Maverick Technologies, Wunderlich – Malec Engineering, Mangan Inc., Avanceon, Dynamysk Automation Ltd., Tesco Controls Inc, Stadler+Schaaf Mess–Und Regeltechnik GmbH, INTECH Process Automation, Design Group, CEC Controls Co. Inc., Burrow Global LLC, Matrix Technologies, and others.
View Full Report Visit @ databridgemarketresearch.com/reports/global-system-integr...
Global Process Automation & Instrumentation Market – Industry Trends and Forecast to 2024
Global Process Automation & Instrumentation Market, By communication protocol (Wired Communication Protocol, Wireless Communication Protocol) By solution (Programmable Logic Controller (PLC), Distributed Control System (DCS), Supervisory Control and Data Acquisition (SCADA), Human Machine Interface (HMI), Safety Automation, Advanced Process Control (APC), Manufacturing Execution System (MES)) By End-user (Chemicals, Energy & Power, Food & Beverages, Metals & Mining, Oil & Gas, Pharmaceuticals, Pulp & Paper, Water & Wastewater, Others) By Geography (North America, Europe, Asia-Pacific, Europe, South America, Middle East and Africa) – Global Industry Trends and Forecast to 2024
Report Access: databridgemarketresearch.com/reports/global-process-autom...
About Data Bridge Market Research:
Data Bridge Market Research set forth itself as an unconventional and neoteric Market research and consulting firm with unparalleled level of resilience and integrated approaches. We are determined to unearth the best market opportunities and foster efficient information for your business to thrive in the market. Data Bridge endeavors to provide appropriate solutions to the complex business challenges and initiates an effortless decision-making process.
Data Bridge Market Research
Visit Blog: databridgemarketresearch.com/blog/
Follow us on LinkedIn: www.linkedin.com/company/data-bridge-market-research
This release was published on openPR.
News-ID: 748354 • Views: 400More releases