|09-28-2017 12:07 PM CET - Health & Medicine||
"Medical Supplies Market" Type, Application, Geography and Forecast to 2024
Press release from: Data Bridge Market Research
Global Medical Supplies Market By Type (Diagnostic, Dialysis, Wound Care, Inhalation, Infection Control, Infusion, Intubation, PPE); Application (Anesthesia, Radiology, Sterilization);End User (Hospital, Clinic, Nursing Home);Geography (North America, Europe, Asia-Pacific, Europe, South America, Middle East and Africa) – Industry Trends and Forecast to 2024
This report consists of below pages:
• No of pages: 350
• No of Figures: 60
• No of Tables: 220
Growth Rate of Global Medical Supplies Market:
The global medical supplies market accounted to USD 102.1 billion in 2016 growing at a CAGR of 6.9%during the forecast period of 2017 to 2024. The upcoming market report contains data for historic year 2015, the base year of calculation is 2016 and the forecast period is 2017 to 2024.
Request For Free Sample Report @ databridgemarketresearch.com/request-a-sample/?dbmr=globa...
Definition of Global Medical Supplies Market:
Medical Supplies companies manufacture and circulate a wide range of items, from surgical and dental instruments to elective laser surgery equipment to orthopedic products in order to optimize profits. As, theses market are equally competitive and consist of different types such as wound care, infection control, inhalation and infusion and many more.
Major market drivers and restraints:
• Increasing rate ofhospital-acquired infections (HAIs) and disease
• Growth in geriatric population
• Increasing surgeries procedure
• Government support
• Increment in per capita income
• On the basis of types, global medical supplies market is segmented intodiagnostic, dialysis, wound care, inhalation, infection control, infusion, intubation and personal protective equipment (PPE).
• On the basis of application, global medical supplies market is segmented into anesthesia, radiology and sterilization. Anesthesia segment is expected to witness the highest growth in the forecast period due to rise in respiratory diseases rate and increasing number of surgical procedure.
• On the basis of end user, global medical supplies market is segmented intohospital, clinic and nursing home.
• On the basis of geography, global medical supplies market report covers data points for 28 countries across multiple geographies such as North America, South America, Europe, Asia-Pacific, and Middle East & Africa. Some of the major countries covered in this report are U.S., Canada, Germany, France, U.K., Netherlands, Switzerland, Turkey, Russia, China, India, South Korea, Japan, Australia, Singapore, Saudi Arabia, South Africa, and Brazil among others. In 2017, North America is expected to dominate the market.
For More Details In-Depth Enquiry @ databridgemarketresearch.com/inquire-before-buying/?dbmr=...
Competitive Analysis of Medical Supplies Market:
The global medical supplies market is highly fragmented and the major players have used various strategies such as new product launches, expansions, agreements, joint ventures, partnerships, acquisitions, and others to increase their footprints in this market. The report includes medical supplies market shares for global, Europe, North America, Asia Pacific, and South America.
Major Market Players:
Some of the major players of the global medical supplies market areBoston Scientific Corporation, GE Healthcare, Johnson & Johnson Services Inc., Siemens AG, Medtronic, Baxter,Becton, Dickinson and Company, Fresenius Medical Care AG & Co. KGaA, Cardinal Health, B. Braun Melsungen AG, Thermo Fisher Scientific, Koninklijke Philips NV,Novartis AG, Halyard Health, Inc., Covidien plc and 3M among others.
Browse Full Report Visit @ databridgemarketresearch.com/reports/global-medical-suppl...
Data collection and base year analysis is done using data collection modules with large sample sizes. The market data is analyzed and forecasted using market statistical and coherent models. Also market share analysis and key trend analysis are the major success factors in the market report. To know more please request an analyst call or can drop down your inquiry.
Demand Side Primary Contributors: Doctors, Surgeons, Medical Consultants, Nurses, Hospital Buyers, Group Purchasing Organizations, Associations, Insurers, Medical Payers, Healthcare Authorities, Universities, Technological Writers, Scientists, Promoters, and Investors among others.
Supply Side Primary Contributors: Product Managers, Marketing Managers, C-Level Executives, Distributors, Market Intelligence, and Regulatory Affairs Managers among others.
Global Computed Tomography Devices Market – Industry Trends and Forecast to 2024
Global Computed Tomography Devices Market, By product (Low Slice CT Scanner, Medium Slice CT Scanner, High Slice CT Scanner), by Application (Cardiovascular, Oncology, Neurovascular, Abdomen and Pelvic, Pulmonary Angiogram, Spinal, Musculoskeletal), by End-User (Hospitals, Diagnostics Centers), By Geography (North America, Europe, Asia-Pacific, Europe, South America, Middle East and Africa) – Industry Trends and Forecast to 2024
Report Access: databridgemarketresearch.com/reports/global-computed-tomo...
About Data Bridge Market Research:
Data Bridge Market Research set forth itself as an unconventional and neoteric Market research and consulting firm with unparalleled level of resilience and integrated approaches. We are determined to unearth the best market opportunities and foster efficient information for your business to thrive in the market. Data Bridge endeavors to provide appropriate solutions to the complex business challenges and initiates an effortless decision-making process.
Data Bridge Market Research
Visit Blog: databridgemarketresearch.com/blog/
Follow us on LinkedIn: www.linkedin.com/company/data-bridge-market-research
This release was published on openPR.
News-ID: 745754 • Views: 136More releases