|08-21-2017 01:14 PM CET - IT, New Media & Software||
Substation Automation Industry Business Overview, Analysis and Growth 2017-2023.
Press release from: Big-Research
Big Market Research added a report on “Substation Automation Market By Component (Reclose Controller, Programmable Logical Controller, Capacitor Bank Controller, Digital Transducer/Smart Meter, Load Tap Controller, And Communication Channel), Module (SCADA, IED, And Communication Network Technology), And Communication Channel (Ethernet, Power Line Communication, Copper Wire Communication, And Optical Fiber Communication) - Global Opportunity Analysis And Industry Forecast, 2014-2022”
Full Report with TOC@ www.bigmarketresearch.com/substation-automation-market
Global Substation Automation Market Was Valued At $106,891 Million As In 2015 And Is Expected To Reach $154,876 Million By 2022, Growing At A CAGR Of 5.5% From 2016 To 2022. Substation Automation Is A System That Used To Control, Protect, Operate And Monitor Electricity Substations. Substation Automation Equipment Should Be Able To Monitor And Control The Grid In Order To Ensure A Fast Response To Real-Time Events With Appropriate Actions, And To Maintain Uninterrupted Power Services.
Substation Automation Market Is Currently In Developmental Stage. Globally, The Demand For Electricity Is Increasing And There Is A Need To Deliver It Efficiently. Replacement Of Old Outdated Units And Emphasis On Grid Stability And Cost Reduction Are Major Driving Factors For The Growth Of Substation Automation Market. However, Data Security Concerns Act As Major Restraint. There Is Global Need To Shift From Coal & Gas-Based Generation To Renewable & Non-Conventional Energy Resources-Based Electricity Generation, Owing To Environmental Concerns. Substation Automation Market Has High Opportunity For Growth As Green Energy Requires Management Of Grids And Substations Using Automation Techniques.
Request for Sample Copy@ www.bigmarketresearch.com/request-sample/22713
The Global Substation Automation Market Is Segmented On The Basis Of Module, Component, Communication Channel, And Geography. On The Basis Of Component, The Market Is Further Sub-Divided Into Programmable Logic Controller, Load Tap Changer, Reclose Controller, Capacitor Bank Controller, Digital Transducer, Digital Relays, Communication Channel, And Others. Based On The Communication Channel, It Is Further Segmented Into Ethernet, Copper Wire Communication, Power Line Communication, And Optical Fiber Communication. Geographical Division Includes North America, Europe, Asia-Pacific, And Lamea.
For Purchase Enquiry@ www.bigmarketresearch.com/purchase-enquiry/22713
KEY BENEFITS FOR STAKEHOLDERS
• This Report Also Provides The Detailed Quantitative Analysis Of The Current Market And Estimations Throughout 2014--2022, Which Assists In Identifying The Prevailing Market Opportunities.
• Comprehensive Analysis Of All Regions Is Provided To Determine The Prevailing And Forthcoming Opportunities In These Geographies.
• Key Market Players Are Profiled And Their Strategies Are Analyzed Thoroughly, Which Helps In Understanding Competitive Outlook Of Global Substation Automation Market.
• Comprehensive Analysis Of Factors That Drive And Restrict The Growth Of The Global Substation Automation Market Is Provided.
• Exhaustive Analysis Of The Market By Module Helps In Understanding The Substation Automation That Are Currently Being Used Along With The Variants Would Eventually Gain Prominence In The Future.
• Swot Analysis Highlights The Internal Environment Of The Leading Companies For Effective Strategy Formulation.
KEY MARKET SEGMENTS
• Communication Network Technology
• Reclose Controller
• Programmable Logical Controller
• Capacitor Bank Controller
• Digital Transducer/Smart Meter
• Load Tap Controller
• Communication Channel
• Digital Relays
By Communication Channel
• Power Line Communication
• Copper Wire Communication
• Optical Fiber Communication
• North America
With the arsenal of different search reports, we help you here to look and buy research reports that will be helpful to you and your organization. Our research reports have the capability and authenticity to support your organization for growth and consistency. With the window of opportunity getting open and shut at a speed of light, it has become very important to survive in the market and only the fittest and competent enough can do so. So, we try and provide with latest changes in the market that can suit your needs and help you take decision accordingly. Our research services ranges into different domains and penetrates in different verticals so that we can carter to diverse needs of various organization. Not wrong to quote that this is the hotspot for research needs of yours. Big Market Research uniqueness lies in its highly ethical reports at economical rates because we value your relationship and growth more than money. Your growth is our aim.
5933 NE Win Sivers Drive,
#205, Portland, OR 97220, United States
Direct: + 1-503-894-6022
Toll Free: + 1-800-910-6452
This release was published on openPR.
News-ID: 677245 • Views: 170More releases