Austria ICT Investment Trends: Government enterprises impacting ICT investment strategies
Request Free Sample Report @ http://www.marketresearchhub.com/enquiry.php?type=S&repid=1230657
According to the European Commission anticipation, the economic growth accelerated to 1.5% after four years of rather modest expansion in 2016, and is expected to reach 1.6% in 2017 and 2018 respectively. Market Research Hubs survey of 45 Austrian enterprises confirms that respondents are keen on making investments in the core areas of ICT, including hardware, software, and IT services to gain more sustainability and visibility.
The report illustrates the core technologies that enterprises are investing in, including IoT, business intelligence, mobility management, and cloud computing. The survey also highlights the approach to purchasing technology adopted by enterprises in Austria. Through Market Research Hubs survey, the report aims to provide a better insight to ICT vendors and service providers when pitching their solutions to enterprises in Austria.
In particular, it provides an in-depth analysis of the following:
- How ICT budgets are set to change in 2016 in terms of their overall size
- Allocation across the core elements of IT spend, including hardware, software, services, communications, and consulting
- Distribution of ICT money in areas such as the networks, applications, service desk, and data centers
- Which ICT functions Austrian enterprises are interested in outsourcing
- Austrian enterprises investment priorities based on their budget allocations across core technology categories such as IoT, network services, security products, and cloud computing
- Factors that are influencing Austrian enterprises investments in each technology category
- How Austrian enterprises IT budgets are currently allocated across various segments within a technology category
- Austrian enterprises distribution of their ICT budget across various segments within a technology category
- Vendor satisfaction ratings for various core and advanced technology categories
- Insight into Austrian enterprises preferred buying approaches
- Business and IT objectives that Austrian enterprises are looking to achieve through their IT investment strategies
- Factors that are influencing Austrian enterprises decisions to select an ICT provider
- Enterprises are looking to increase their total ICT budget in 2017, as domestic business activity in Austria is steadily strengthening and economic growth is
- projected to deliver positive results.
- Amongst Austrian enterprises, the decision to purchase cloud solutions is taken solely by the IT department with the dedicated aim of achieving process transformation in their existing business operations.
- 'Financial stability', 'pricing', and 'expertise in industry' are the most important criteria when selecting an ICT provider.
Browse Full Report with TOC @ http://www.marketresearchhub.com/report/ict-investment-trends-in-austria-government-initiatives-impacting-ict-investment-strategies-report.html
Reasons to buy:
- Understand how the Austrian enterprise ICT landscape is set to change in 2017 to prioritize your target market
- Comprehend how ICT money are being allocated by Austrian enterprises in specific verticals and size bands to improve your market penetration
- Make effective business decisions by recognizing the opportunities within each of the core areas of ICT spend (hardware, software, IT services, telecommunications, and consulting)
- Realign your sales initiatives by understanding the current strategic objectives of Austrian enterprises
- Enhance your market segmentation with the included, detailed breakdown of opportunities within selected technology categories (IoT, network services, security products, and cloud computing)
- Prioritize your focus areas by understanding which factors are influencing Austrian enterprises decisions when selecting an ICT provider
- Understand the changes in customers priorities and identify the business and IT objectives that Austrian enterprises are looking to achieve through their ICT investment strategies
Make an Enquiry @ http://www.marketresearchhub.com/enquiry.php?type=enquiry&repid=1230657
About Market Research Hub:
Market Research Hub (MRH) is a next-generation reseller of Research Reports and analysis. MRH’s expansive collection of ICT market research reports has been carefully curated to help key personnel and decision makers across industry verticals to clearly visualize their operating environment and take strategic steps.
MRH functions as an integrated platform for the following products and services: Objective and sound market forecasts, qualitative and quantitative analysis, incisive insight into defining industry trends, and market share estimates. Our reputation lies in delivering value and world-class capabilities to our clients.
90 State Street,
Albany, NY 12207,
Toll Free: 866-997-4948 (US-Canada)
This release was published on openPR.
Permanent link to this press release:
Please set a link in the press area of your homepage to this press release on openPR. openPR disclaims liability for any content contained in this release.
You can edit or delete your press release Austria ICT Investment Trends: Government enterprises impacting ICT investment strategies here
News-ID: 629188 • Views: 232
More Releases from Market Research Hub
Acrylate Polymers Market Share, Industry Analysis & Forecast Report 2019-2025
Market Research Hub (MRH) has actively uploaded a smart research report titled “Global Acrylate Polymers Market Professional Survey Report 2019”, to its broad online database. The primary motive of this study is to impart vital details associated to development of the Acrylate Polymers Market. The assessment includes brief knowledge about market size, Y-o-Y growth, market dynamics and competitive scenario expected to transform in the near future. Ever section of the
Abrasive Wheels & Discs Market Drivers, Segment by Regions and Growth Analysis, …
Market Research Hub (MRH) has recently uploaded a new study titled “Global Abrasive Wheels & Discs Market Professional Survey Report 2019” to its broad online storehouse. The global Abrasive Wheels & Discs Market conveniently covers prime factors motivating development and steering industry trends and demand scenarios. Readers can easily quantify market opportunities with the availability of information such as market sizing and market forecasting, thereby being able to analyze the
Oral Dosing Cups Market Analysis By Application 2025 | Top Players- Comar, Inc, …
Market Research Hub (MRH) has actively uploaded a smart research report titled “Global Oral Dosing Cups Market Insights, Forecast to 2025”, to its broad online database. The primary motive of this study is to impart vital details associated to development of the Oral Dosing Cups market. The assessment includes brief knowledge about market size, Y-o-Y growth, market dynamics and competitive scenario expected to transform in the near future. Ever section
Opthalmic Lenses Market 2019-2025|Major Players- ZEISS, HOYA, SHIMIZU, Rodenstoc …
Market Research Hub (MRH) has actively uploaded a smart research report titled “Global Opthalmic Lenses Market Insights, Forecast to 2025”, to its broad online database. The primary motive of this study is to impart vital details associated to development of the Opthalmic Lenses market*. The assessment includes brief knowledge about market size, Y-o-Y growth, market dynamics and competitive scenario expected to transform in the near future. Ever section of the
More Releases for Austria
Austria Agriculture Market | Austria Agriculture Industry | Austria Agriculture …
The share of Austria agriculture within the Austrian economy declined steady afterward World War II, agriculture continues to represent a very important part of the economy attributable to its social and political significance. The Chamber of Agriculture rests on an equal level with the chambers of commerce and labour, though its members manufactures solely a fraction of the GDP that industrial and sale able labours produce. Though little, the agricultural sector is
Agrochemicals Market in Austria
ReportsWorldwide has announced the addition of a new report title Austria: Agrochemicals: Market Intelligence (2016-2021) to its growing collection of premium market research reports. The report “Austria: Agrochemicals: Market Intelligence (2016-2021)” provides market intelligence on the different market segments, based on type, active ingredient, formulation, crop, and pest. Market size and forecast (2016-2021) has been provided in terms of both, value (000 USD) and volume (000 KG) in the report. A
Nazi psychology in Austria
The history of academic psychology after the "Anschluss", the annexation of Austria by Germany in 1938, and its role as a discipline used in National Socialist policies is being examined systematically for the first time in a research project supported by the Austrian Science Fund FWF. "It is a sad fact”, says psychologist Gerhard Benetka from the Sigmund Freud University Vienna "that applied psychology flourished during the National Socialist era
ESCHA Bauelemente GmbH extends position in Austria
Halver, 8 August 2012 – In the course of its globalizing strategy, the German connector- and housing specialist ESCHA starts up direct sales abroad for the first time: On 1 July 2012 the company welcomed Andreas Mader as its first Field Salesman in Austria. Operating from the capital Vienna, Mr. Mader will support existing customers as well as extend the business operations. Simultaniously ESCHA will continue to market its products
Creative Austria meets creative Russia
Euroforum: communicatin ready for the next lap Vienna. On 22nd of October 2009 the advertising association Vienna invites again to the annual Euroforum: communication event, platform for European communication, guaranteeing an interesting mix of “connecting businesses and communications”. The Event takes place in Studio 44, Vienna. Focus point Russia (Moscow, St. Petersburg and Sotschi) The main goal of the Euroforum is to promote and establish business relations and synergies between
Archaeological Sensation in Austria
Scientists from the University of Vienna unearth the earliest evidence of Jewish inhabitants in Austria Archaeologists from the Institute of Prehistory and Early History of the University of Vienna have found an amulet inscribed with a Jewish prayer in a Roman child's grave dating back to the 3rd century CE at a burial ground in the Austrian town of Halbturn. The 2.2-centimeter-long gold scroll represents the earliest sign of