Asia-Pacific Asthma Therapeutics Market will Show High Prevalence and Highly Priced Existing & Upcoming Biologics until 2013
Request Free Sample Report @ http://www.marketresearchhub.com/enquiry.php?type=S&repid=1196754
Asthma treatment can be classed as either long-term control medication, aimed at controlling persistent asthma, or quick-relief medication, for the relief of exacerbations and acute symptoms. Long-term control medication includes inhaled corticosteroids (ICS), immunomodulators, leukotriene modifiers, cromolyn sodium, nedocromil and methylxanthines. In addition, long-acting beta-adrenoceptor agonists (LABA) can be used in combination with ICSs - but not as monotherapies - for moderate or severe persistent asthma. Currently, only two biologics - Xolair (omalizumab) and Nucala (mepolizumab) - are approved as add-on therapy for the treatment of allergic and severe refractory eosinophilic asthma in the Asia-Pacific region. Unmet need therefore remains in the form of patients that do not respond well to current therapeutics.
The Asia-Pacific asthma market was valued at $4.1 billion in 2016. The large size of the market is driven by high prevalence rates, particularly among children and the aging population; the need for long-term reliever and maintenance medication; and the expected launch of high-cost biological therapies.
• The current asthma market in the Asia-Pacific region contains novel products, including Xolair, a recombinant humanized monoclonal anti-IgE antibody; Seretide/Adoair, an ICS-LABA combination therapy; Relvar/Breo, another ICS-LABA combination therapy; and Spiriva, a LAMA.
• What are the competitive advantages of the existing novel drugs?
• With over 290 active pipeline molecules, most of the late-stage investigational drug candidates offer improved dosing regimens and administration routes in comparison to currently marketed products.
• Which classes of novel drugs are most prominent within the pipeline?
• How much potential is there for the pipeline to address unmet needs within the asthma market?
• Analysis of clinical trials since 2006 has identified that the failure rates of asthma molecules were highest in Phase III (60%).
• How do failure rates vary by product stage of development, molecule type, and mechanism of action?
• How do other factors, such as average trial duration and trial size influence the costs and risks associated with product development?
• Over the 2016-2023 forecast period the asthma therapeutics market in the Asia-Pacific region is expected to increase in value at a compound annual growth rate of 5.4%, from $4.1 billion to over $6 billion.
• Which markets make the most significant contribution to the current market size?
• Will new market entrants lead to substantial changes in annual therapy costs?
• How will different treatment usage patterns impact growth in the five assessed Asia-Pacific markets?
Reasons to buy:
• Understand the clinical context of asthma by considering symptoms, etiology, pathophysiology, epidemiology, diagnosis, and treatment options.
• Identify the therapeutic strategies, products, and companies that dominate the current marketed products landscape, and recognize gaps and areas of unmet need.
• Identify key pipeline trends in molecule type, administration route, mechanism of action and novelty. Analyze the asthma pipeline and stratify pipeline therapies by stage of development, molecule type and molecular target. There are signs in the pipeline that the industry is seeking novel approaches to meet unmet needs within asthma.
• Consider market opportunities and potential risks by examining trends in asthma clinical trial size, duration, and failure rate by stage of development, molecule type, and mechanism of action.
• Recognize the late-stage pipeline molecules that have demonstrated strong therapeutic potential in asthma by examining clinical trial data and multi-scenario product forecast projections.
• Compare treatment usage patterns, annual therapy costs, and market growth projections for China, India, Australia, South Korea and Japan.
• Discover trends in licensing and co-development deals concerning asthma products and identify the major strategic consolidations that have shaped the commercial landscape.
Browse Full Report with TOC @ http://www.marketresearchhub.com/report/asthma-therapeutics-in-asiapacific-markets-to-2023-high-prevalence-and-highly-priced-existing-upcoming-biologics-will-drive-the-market-report.html
Table of content:
1 Table of Contents
1 Table of Contents 5
1.1 List of Tables 8
1.2 List of Figures 8
2 Introduction 10
2.1 Disease Introduction 10
2.2 Epidemiology 10
2.3 Symptoms 11
2.4 Etiology and Pathophysiology 11
2.4.1 Pathophysiology 12
2.5 Diagnosis 14
2.6 Disease Stages 15
2.7 Prognosis 17
2.8 Treatment Guidelines and Options 18
2.8.1 Treatment Algorithm 18
2.8.2 Pharmacological Treatments 21
2.8.3 Non-Pharmacological Treatments 25
3 Marketed Products 27
3.1 Overview 27
3.2 ICS for the Maintenance Treatment of Asthma 27
3.2.1 Arnuity (fluticasone furoate) - GlaxoSmithKline 27
3.3 ICS-LABA Combination Therapy for the Maintenance Treatment of Asthma 28
3.3.1 Seretide/Adoair (fluticasone propionate and salmeterol xinafoate) - GlaxoSmithKline 28
3.3.2 Symbicort (budesonide and formoterol fumarate) - AstraZeneca, Co-promotion with Astellas Pharma 29
3.3.3 Relvar/Breo (vilanterol trifenatate and fluticasone furoate) - GlaxoSmithKline 30
3.3.4 Flutiform (fluticasone propionate and formoterol fumarate) - SkyePharma 31
3.4 Add-on Therapy to ICS or ICS-LABA Therapies for the Maintenance Treatment of Asthma 31
Make an Enquiry @ http://www.marketresearchhub.com/enquiry.php?type=enquiry&repid=1196754
About Market Research Hub:
Market Research Hub (MRH) is a next-generation reseller of Research Reports and analysis. MRH’s expansive collection of therapeutic area market research reports has been carefully curated to help key personnel and decision makers across industry verticals to clearly visualize their operating environment and take strategic steps.
MRH functions as an integrated platform for the following products and services: Objective and sound market forecasts, qualitative and quantitative analysis, incisive insight into defining industry trends, and market share estimates. Our reputation lies in delivering value and world-class capabilities to our clients.
90 State Street,
Albany, NY 12207,
Toll Free: 866-997-4948 (US-Canada)
Read More Industry News @ https://www.industrynewsanalysis.com/
This release was published on openPR.
Permanent link to this press release:
You can edit or delete your press release Asia-Pacific Asthma Therapeutics Market will Show High Prevalence and Highly Priced Existing & Upcoming Biologics until 2013 here
News-ID: 601402 • Views: 162
More Releases from Healthcare Industry Market Report - MRH
Global Pressure Relief Mattress Market Analysis, Competitor Analysis, Choice Mod …
The global pressure relief mattress market is growing steadily at a CAGR of 4.63%, owing to rise in demand from individual end-users and healthcare providers, who are looking for better patient care services. Long-term bed-ridden patients in hospitals or in-home care and older adults are more prone to develop pressure ulcers due to lack of mobility. Growing demand for pressure relief mattress from such patients are driving the market growth. Request
Global Hearing Protection Devices Market Segmentation and Analysis by Market Res …
Hearing protection devices are used to protect the human ear from hearing loss due to occupational and other harmful noise. These products reduce noise exposure levels and the risk of hearing loss. These devices have been in existence since the early 1900s, but in the US, the use of these devices in offices and workshops was not controlled by law until 1971. Request A Free Sample Report- http://www.marketresearchhub.com/enquiry.php?type=S&repid=1320831 The Market Research
Global Healthcare Fabrics Sales Market Report : Share, Growth, Size, Trends and …
Market Research Hub (MRH) has recently added a new report to its vast online database. This research study is titled as “Global Healthcare Fabrics Sales Market Report” 2017 which presents an in-depth study about the production, consumption, market volume, revenue (million USD) and market share across different geographical regions. In this report, the global Healthcare Fabrics market is valued at USD XX million in 2016 and is expected to
Vacation Animal Health Market Analysis, Outlook and Forecast Report Until 2021
Market Research Hub (MRH) has included the latest Forecast report titled “Vacation Animal Health Market Industry Analysis & Outlook (2017-2021)”, to its vast database. The report provides a comprehensive analysis of the global animal health market and its major regional markets. Furthermore, market dynamics such as key trends and development; and challenges are analyzed in-depth. Request Free Sample Report @ http://www.marketresearchhub.com/enquiry.php?type=S&repid=1318871 Animals, like humans, also suffer from diseases and hence require
More Releases for ICS
Global Power Management ICs Market Insights, Forecast
This report presents the worldwide Power Management ICs market size (value, production and consumption), splits the breakdown (data status 2013-2018 and forecast to 2025), by manufacturers, region, type and application. This study also analyzes the market status, market share, growth rate, future trends, market drivers, opportunities and challenges, risks and entry barriers, sales channels, distributors and Porter's Five Forces Analysis. Get sample copy of the report: https://www.marketdensity.com/contact?ref=Sample&reportid=60503 Table of Contents: Table of Contents 1 Study
Global Digital Ics Market Data Survey Report
The global Digital Ics market will reach Volume Million USD in 2018 with CAGR xx% 2018-2025. The main contents of the report including: Global market size and forecast Regional market size, production data and export & import Key manufacturers (manufacturing sites, capacity and production, product specifications etc.) Major Application Major Type Key manufacturers are included based on manufacturing sites, capacity and production, product specifications etc.: Intel Qualcomm AMD Freescale MediaTek
Global LED Driver ICs Market Research Report
This report studies the global LED Driver ICs market status and forecast, categorizes the global LED Driver ICs market size (value & volume) by manufacturers, type, application, and region. This report focuses on the top manufacturers in United States, Europe, China, Japan, South Korea and Taiwan and other regions Get sample copy of the report: https://www.marketdensity.com/contact?ref=Sample&reportid=73536 Table of Contents: Table of Contents Global LED Driver ICs Market Research Report 2018 1 LED Driver ICs Market Overview
3D ICs Market: Lucrative Opportunites across Globe
3D ICs chips are expected to define the future of electronics as they consume 30-40% less power compared to 2D ICs chips. The report points out that the demand for 3D ICs chips would be boosted by the growing demand for efficient solutions and an increase in the number of portable devices. However, high costs, coupled with thermal and testing issues is expected to restrain the growth of the global
Wireless Charging ICs Market - Receiver ICs to Continue Enjoying Strong Demand
The presence of a large pool of participants, such as NXP Semiconductors, Qualcomm Inc., and Vishay Intertechnology Inc., points towards a highly fragmented and competitive structure of the global wireless charging ICs market, states a reserch report by Transparency Market Research (TMR). Researchers predict the rivalry between the players to intensify in the near future. For more information on this report, fill the form @ https://www.transparencymarketresearch.com/sample/sample.php?flag=S&rep_id=17789 According to the research report,
Wireless Charging Ics Market Receiver ICs to Continue Enjoying Strong Demand
The presence of a large pool of participants, such as NXP Semiconductors, Qualcomm Inc., and Vishay Intertechnology Inc., points towards a highly fragmented and competitive structure of the global wireless charging ICs market, states a reserch report by Transparency Market Research (TMR). Researchers predict the rivalry between the players to intensify in the near future. According to the research report, the global market for wireless charging ICs was worth US$1.43 bn