Aging Populations - Overcoming the challenges of a world with a depleted workforce and elderly populace
Request Free Sample Report - http://www.marketresearchhub.com/enquiry.php?type=S&repid=1135790
- The global population is getting older, presenting significant challenges to governments to fund social care, pensions and healthcare. More and more of the economic output is now absorbed by the needs of the elderly population.
- A greater degree of healthcare spending is now invested into old age care. Finding better ways to fund care, reducing drug expenditure and refocusing pharmaceutical research towards more effective treatment is now essential.
- Technology developed to ensure elderly people can stay in their homes is now essential to future care and constitute potentially massive savings for the healthcare system. New business opportunities to take care of modern needs caused by an aging population are now opening up.
- Examines the likely impact an aging population has and the need for reform.
- Looks at the impact of an aging population on economic performance with regards to funding old age care.
- Assessing the problems of an aging population relating to funding pensions and the economic impact
- Looks at how technology is changing to cater for elderly care in the home.
Reasons to buy
- What is the effect of an aging population on social care, pensions and healthcare?
- What is the economic impact of aging and illness as the population ages?
- What are the problems of funding pension systems around the world?
- How can technology work to allow elderly people to stay in their homes rather than entering the healthcare system?
Browse Full Report with TOC - http://www.marketresearchhub.com/report/aging-populations-overcoming-the-challenges-of-a-world-with-a-depleted-workforce-and-elderly-populace-report.html
Table of Contents
Executive summary 2
Population crisis: The global population is getting older 2
Aging and illness: The healthcare burden 2
Pensions crises: Economic trouble, bad policy and lack of suitable solutions 2
Technology: Changing how the elderly are cared for 2
Population crisis: How to repopulate the planet with young people 7
The populations of almost all western countries are getting older quickly 7
Fertility rates are hampering repopulation in many countries 8
Europe is one of the worst affected areas by this looming crisis 9
Japan has a toxic range of problems that seems unsolvable 10
Two speed worlds split between those that can grow and those that cant 11
Current solutions are monetary incentives and automation 12
Aging and illness: The healthcare burden 13
The older the population, the more chronic illness it has 13
Dementia has no cure and is absorbing social care budgets 14
Old age consumes both public and private money equally 15
Increasingly drastic methods of paying for elderly care sap a persons assets 15
Pharmaceutical spending reveals that old age is the biggest driver 16
Elderly people as a significant economic burden for a country 16
The solutions are better use of money and treatment focus 17
Pensions crises: Economic trouble, bad policy and lack of suitable solutions 19
Political and economic considerations expand widespread pension problems 19
Attempts by central banks to solve other economic problems have contributed to pensions crises 20
Failure to deal with pension concerns has created larger, long lasting financial troubles for Detroit 21
Implementing solutions to pensions crises is tough but necessary 22
Make an Enquiry - http://www.marketresearchhub.com/enquiry.php?type=enquiry&repid=1135790
About Market Research Hub
Market Research Hub (MRH) is a next-generation reseller of research reports and analysis. MRH’s expansive collection of market research reports has been carefully curated to help key personnel and decision makers across industry verticals to clearly visualize their operating environment and take strategic steps.
90 State Street,
Albany, NY 12207,
Toll Free : 866-997-4948 (US-Canada)
Tel : +1-518-621-2074
Email : firstname.lastname@example.org
Website : http://www.marketresearchhub.com/
Read Industry News at - https://www.industrynewsanalysis.com/
This release was published on openPR.
Permanent link to this press release:
Please set a link in the press area of your homepage to this press release on openPR. openPR disclaims liability for any content contained in this release.
You can edit or delete your press release Aging Populations - Overcoming the challenges of a world with a depleted workforce and elderly populace here
News-ID: 570717 • Views: 259
More Releases from Pharmaceutical Market Reports - MRH
Global Active Pharmaceutical Ingredients Market Size, Growth, Share, Trends and …
Market Research Hub includes new market research report "Global Active Pharmaceutical Ingredients Market Research Report 2017-2022 by Players, Regions, Product Types & Applications" to its huge collection of research reports. The global Active Pharmaceutical Ingredients market is valued at XX million USD in 2016 and is expected to reach XX million USD by the end of 2022, growing at a CAGR of XX% between 2016 and 2022. Request Free Sample Report -
Global and Chinese Carfentanil Expedient Market Outlook and Profitable Forecasts …
The carfentanil market is witnessing huge developments in the veterinary and other chemical research sectors. Looking into this development, a new report has been added to the vast online repository of Market Research Hub (MRH), with the title ‘’Global and Chinese Carfentanil Market Outlook 2017-2022‘’. The study offers a precise evaluation of the most positive business factors such as biggest players and regions; as well as a prospective forecast till
Global Propofol Sales Market Size, Share, Growth, Trends and Forecast
According to the report "Global Propofol Sales Market Report 2017" added by Market Research HUB, the global Propofol market is valued at USD XX million in 2016 and is expected to reach USD XX million by the end of 2022, growing at a CAGR of XX% between 2016 and 2022. Geographically, this report split global into several key Regions, with sales (K MT), revenue (Million USD), market share and growth rate
Global Mammalian Cell Culture Sales Market Size, Share, Trends and Forecast
According to the report "Global Mammalian Cell Culture Sales Market Report 2017" added by Market Research HUB, the global Mammalian Cell Culture market is valued at USD XX million in 2016 and is expected to reach USD XX million by the end of 2022, growing at a CAGR of XX% between 2016 and 2022. Geographically, this report split global into several key Regions, with sales (K MT), revenue (Million USD), market