Frontier Pharma: First-in-Class Innovation in Hematological Cancers - Cytokine Signaling and Kinase Targeted Immunotherapies Dominate a Large and Highly Versatile Pipeline
The report assesses versatile and first-in-class innovation in the hematological cancer pipeline, highlighting key trends in first-in-class product distribution. Analysis reveals that the hematological cancer pipeline is among the most innovative in the industry, with 477 first-in-class products.
Request Free Sample Report - http://www.marketresearchhub.com/enquiry.php?type=S&repid=1135805
Over the past 15 years, the treatment of hematological malignancies has changed significantly, thanks to the development of targeted therapies. These developments have been based on the growing understanding of the signaling pathways involved in disease pathogenesis. A notable example is the approval of Rituxan in 1997, which is used to treat multiple types of hematological malignancies, including Non-Hodgkin’s lymphoma. Analysis indicates that the current pipeline is following this trend of focusing on innovative, targeted therapies.
The first-in-class targets in the pipeline are numerous and varied. Cytokine signaling targets are the most common, with a total of 548 across all stages of development, followed by kinases. These target categories account for the majority of targeted immunotherapies, which are the primary focus of current development activity within oncology. The other target families have far fewer first-in-class and versatile first-in-class products, reflecting the strong interest and potential versatility of cancer immunotherapies.
- With 1,474 products in active development, the pipeline is considerably large. How will pipeline innovation affect the future hematological cancer market?
- There are 477 first-in-class products in the hematological cancer pipeline. Which of these hold the greatest potential to improve future disease treatment with regard to their molecular target?
- The majority of first-in-class products were identified to be in development for multiple indications. Are versatile products likely to play a key role in the future treatment of hematological cancer?
- Analysis of the history of strategic consolidations revealed an increasing amount of deal activity and a large number of first-in-class products not yet involved in any deals. How do deal frequency and value compare between target families and molecule types, and which first-in-class programs have not yet been involved in a licensing or co-development deal?
Browse Full Report with TOC - http://www.marketresearchhub.com/report/frontier-pharma-firstinclass-innovation-in-hematological-cancers-cytokine-signaling-and-kinase-targeted-immunotherapies-dominate-a-large-and-highly-versatile-pipeline-report.html
Reasons to buy
- Understand the current clinical and commercial landscape. This includes a comprehensive study of disease pathogenesis, diagnosis and prognosis, and the treatment options available.
- Visualize the composition of the hematological cancers market in terms of dominant molecule types and targets, highlighting what the current unmet needs are and how they can be addressed. This knowledge allows a competitive understanding of gaps in the current market.
- Analyze the hematological cancers pipeline and stratify by stage of development, molecule type and molecular target. There are strong signs in the pipeline that the industry is seeking novel approaches to treating hematological cancers.
- Assess the therapeutic potential of first-in-class targets. Using a proprietary matrix, first-in-class products have been assessed and ranked according to clinical potential. Promising early-stage targets have been reviewed in greater detail.
- Understand the level of versatility across the pipeline and within each molecular target. Assess the pipeline activity of each versatile first-in-class product and the indications that they are being developed for.
- Identify commercial opportunities in the hematological cancers deals landscape by analyzing trends in licensing and co-development deals and producing a curated list of hematological cancer therapies that have not yet been involved in deals, and may offer potential investment opportunities.
Table of Contents
1 Table of Contents
1 Table of Contents 2
1.1 List of Tables 3
1.2 List of Figures 3
2 Executive Summary 5
2.1 Large Therapy Area with a High Degree of Pathophysiological Crossover 5
2.2 High Degree of First-in-Class Programs and Program Versatility in a Strong Pipeline 5
2.3 Sharp Increase in Deal Activity in Recent Years 5
3 The Case for Innovation in the Hematological Cancer Market 6
3.1 Growing Number of Opportunities for Biologic Products 7
3.2 Diversification of Molecular Targets 7
3.3 Innovative First-in-Class Product Developments Remain Attractive 8
3.4 Regulatory and Reimbursement Policy Shifts Favor First-in-Class Product Innovation 8
3.5 Sustained Innovation 9
3.6 GBI Research Report Guidance 9
4 Clinical and Commercial Landscape 10
4.1 Disease Overview 10
4.2 Symptoms 10
4.3 Diagnosis 10
4.3.1 Leukemia 10
4.3.2 Lymphoma 11
4.3.3 Myeloma 12
4.4 Etiology 12
4.4.1 Leukemia 12
4.4.2 Lymphoma 12
4.4.3 Myeloma 12
4.5 Pathophysiology 13
4.5.1 Leukemia 13
4.5.2 Lymphoma 14
4.5.3 Myeloma 16
4.6 Epidemiology 17
4.6.1 Leukemia 17
4.6.2 Lymphoma 18
4.6.3 Myeloma 18
4.7 Treatment 18
4.7.1 Surgery and Radiation Therapy 19
4.7.2 Stem-Cell Transplantation 19
4.7.3 Pharmacotherapy 20
4.8 Overview of Marketed Products 21
4.9 Current Unmet Need in the Hematological Cancer Market 22
5 Pipeline Landscape Assessment 24
Make an Enquiry - http://www.marketresearchhub.com/enquiry.php?type=enquiry&repid=1135805
About Market Research Hub
Market Research Hub (MRH) is a next-generation reseller of research reports and analysis. MRH’s expansive collection of market research reports has been carefully curated to help key personnel and decision makers across industry verticals to clearly visualize their operating environment and take strategic steps.
90 State Street,
Albany, NY 12207,
Toll Free : 866-997-4948 (US-Canada)
Tel : +1-518-621-2074
Email : email@example.com
Website : http://www.marketresearchhub.com/
Read Industry News at - https://www.industrynewsanalysis.com/
This release was published on openPR.
Permanent link to this press release:
Please set a link in the press area of your homepage to this press release on openPR. openPR disclaims liability for any content contained in this release.
You can edit or delete your press release Frontier Pharma: First-in-Class Innovation in Hematological Cancers - Cytokine Signaling and Kinase Targeted Immunotherapies Dominate a Large and Highly Versatile Pipeline here
News-ID: 570697 • Views: 191
More Releases from Pharmaceutical Market Reports - MRH
Global Active Pharmaceutical Ingredients Market Size, Growth, Share, Trends and …
Market Research Hub includes new market research report "Global Active Pharmaceutical Ingredients Market Research Report 2017-2022 by Players, Regions, Product Types & Applications" to its huge collection of research reports. The global Active Pharmaceutical Ingredients market is valued at XX million USD in 2016 and is expected to reach XX million USD by the end of 2022, growing at a CAGR of XX% between 2016 and 2022. Request Free Sample Report -
Global and Chinese Carfentanil Expedient Market Outlook and Profitable Forecasts …
The carfentanil market is witnessing huge developments in the veterinary and other chemical research sectors. Looking into this development, a new report has been added to the vast online repository of Market Research Hub (MRH), with the title ‘’Global and Chinese Carfentanil Market Outlook 2017-2022‘’. The study offers a precise evaluation of the most positive business factors such as biggest players and regions; as well as a prospective forecast till
Global Propofol Sales Market Size, Share, Growth, Trends and Forecast
According to the report "Global Propofol Sales Market Report 2017" added by Market Research HUB, the global Propofol market is valued at USD XX million in 2016 and is expected to reach USD XX million by the end of 2022, growing at a CAGR of XX% between 2016 and 2022. Geographically, this report split global into several key Regions, with sales (K MT), revenue (Million USD), market share and growth rate
Global Mammalian Cell Culture Sales Market Size, Share, Trends and Forecast
According to the report "Global Mammalian Cell Culture Sales Market Report 2017" added by Market Research HUB, the global Mammalian Cell Culture market is valued at USD XX million in 2016 and is expected to reach USD XX million by the end of 2022, growing at a CAGR of XX% between 2016 and 2022. Geographically, this report split global into several key Regions, with sales (K MT), revenue (Million USD), market