New Study Reveals Future of Generic Drugs and Strategies for Commercial Success | Researchmoz
Latest report “The Future of Generic Drugs and Strategies for Commercial Success” discusses trends in the global generic drugs market, and the evolving business strategies being adopted and leveraged by generic drug companies around the world. GBI Research conducted an extensive and targeted industry survey of experts from top global generic drug companies, to gather opinions on the trends and future commercial prospects of the generic drugs market. The findings from the survey and results from extensive data analysis and secondary research efforts have been triangulated with GBI’s own analytical views to provide an objective assessment that is comprehensive in outlook.
The generic drugs market has seen rapid expansion for more than 30 years, and consistently achieves higher annual growth rates than the overall pharmaceutical market. The increase in generic drug activity can be primarily attributed to the promise of significant revenues from blockbuster drugs nearing patent expiry. In the US – the largest generic drugs market by revenue – the number of generic drug approvals hit a record high in 2015, due to a new program that aimed to speed up approvals. There has also recently been a surge in the number of industry-transforming mergers and acquisitions, with companies looking to consolidate their position in this highly lucrative market.
To Get Sample Copy of Report visit @ http://www.researchmoz.us/enquiry.php?type=S&repid=848086
The results of GBI’s latest industry survey provide insightful analyses from different expert panels, including R&D and commercial, and highlight trends observed in key geographical markets. The survey examined key commercial issues and recent developments in the generic drugs market, such as the reasons behind the surge in mergers and acquisitions, and the likely effects on market dynamics. It covered important factors currently driving or restraining the market, prospects for key therapy areas expected to exhibit significant levels of genericization in the coming years, and the most promising emerging markets for generic companies in terms of revenue potential. Additionally, the survey examined common business strategies and regulations being leveraged by global generic drug companies for market expansion.
The report covers key small molecule drugs whose patents will expire in the coming years, providing an in-depth assessment of potential generic competition, expected launch dates and the overall impact on global branded revenues to 2021. The top global generic drug companies by revenue are also examined, including financial performance and recent activity within the market.
This new report adds to our unique portfolio of trusted industry analyses, which enable our clients to assess the most promising commercial areas in the market and identify key business opportunities.
- What is the current value of the generic drugs market, and how will market dynamics change in the coming years?
- Will the US continue to dominate the market?
- Which therapy areas will witness the highest level of genericization in the next five years?
Drivers and restraints in the generics industry:
- What are the most important factors promoting generic drug usage at a global level?
- What are the most important factors hindering or delaying generic drug approvals?
- Will governments worldwide continue their efforts to promote generic drug usage?
- How will global demographic trends impact demand for generic drugs?
- Which emerging economies are the most promising for generic drugs companies?
- Are generic drugs still negatively perceived?
- How are pricing pressures and rising costs affecting generic drug manufacturers?
- Generic drugs pipeline for top small molecule drugs in the market:
- What will be the revenue impact for key small molecule drugs whose patents expire in the near future?
- What are the key patent expiry dates for these small molecules and what level of generic competition should they expect?
- Strategies for commercial success:
- What are the most popular strategies or regulations being adopted and leveraged by generic drug manufacturers?
- What governmental policies are significantly influencing generic drug usage?
- What will be the impact of compulsory licenses in emerging markets?
- Mergers and acquisitions in the global generic drugs market:
- What are the most important factors contributing to the surge in M&A activity in the generic drugs market?
- How will market dynamics be affected by continued consolidation in the generic drugs market?
- What have been the most important transactions in the generic drugs industry in recent years?
- Top global generic drugs companies:
- How have top generic drugs companies performed in recent years?
- What are the prospects for top generic drugs companies?
Reasons to buy
This report will allow you to
- Gain insightful analyses and understanding of market dynamics: This report comprehensively describes and assesses the most important factors driving and restraining the generic drugs market. It assesses pertinent commercial and regulatory aspects of the industry by combining survey results with proprietary in-house expertise and extensive secondary research efforts.
- Assess the generic drugs pipeline for top small molecule drugs in the market: Our study provides prospects for these drugs beyond their patent expiries, including potential generic competition, expected launch dates and revenue forecasts to 2021.
- Evaluate the strategies used by companies to promote generic drug usage: This report provides insights regarding the various commercial strategies being adopted and leveraged by generic drug companies to promote their therapies.
- Understand government policies and strategies to promote generic drug usage: This report assesses current strategies and regulations implemented by governments in key geographic markets to promote generic drug usage.
- Gain insight on mergers and acquisitions in the global generic drugs market: This report describes industry-transforming mergers and acquisitions that have occurred in recent years, the reasons behind the recent surge in these types of transactions, and their likely impact on market dynamics.
Make an Enquiry of this report @ http://www.researchmoz.us/enquiry.php?type=E&repid=848086
ResearchMoz is the one stop online destination to find and buy market research reports & Industry Analysis. We fulfill all your research needs spanning across industry verticals with our huge collection of market research reports. We provide our services to all sizes of organizations and across all industry verticals and markets. Our Research Coordinators have in-depth knowledge of reports as well as publishers and will assist you in making an informed decision by giving you unbiased and deep insights on which reports will satisfy your needs at the best price.
90 State Street,
Albany NY - 12207
Website @ http://www.researchmoz.us/
Tel: 866-997-4948 (Us-Canada Toll Free)
Follow us on LinkedIn @ http://bit.ly/1TBmnVG
This release was published on openPR.
Permanent link to this press release:
Please set a link in the press area of your homepage to this press release on openPR. openPR disclaims liability for any content contained in this release.
You can edit or delete your press release New Study Reveals Future of Generic Drugs and Strategies for Commercial Success | Researchmoz here
News-ID: 567864 • Views: 157
More Releases from Generic Drugs
Global Generic Drugs Market Report 2019 Companies included Sanofi, Aurobindo, Lu …
Market Reports Company has recently published 7th edition of Generic Drugs Market Report which covers historic data of year 2013 to 2018 along with a forecast till year 2026. For inquiry or free sample pages email us at: firstname.lastname@example.org The report provides a comprehensive view on the current state and future prospects of the market which analyzes different strategies for business growth. The global Generic Drugs market was valued at USD xx
Generic Wellness Offers Special Discount on Generic Xenical for Fat Reduction !
This week a special offer is introduced by Generic Wellness for weight loss treatment with an oral drug called generic Xenical. The drug is an excellent weight loss treatment for all men and women above the age of 12. People who have taken this drug for weight loss have actually experienced the benefits like reduction of unwanted fat in the body. This is possible with generic Xenical because of the
Global Generic Drugs Market To Be Driven By Consistent Government Support
The report studies the global market for generic drugs and presents a thorough analysis of the factors expected to play a key role in the development of the market in the coming years. The comprehensive coverage of the generic drugs market and reliable projections provided in the report make it a must-have accessory for established as well as prospective players in the generic drugs market. The report is titled ‘The
Generic Drugs: Global Collaboration Opportunities
Collaboration is the key to growth With the recent economic turmoil affecting many markets around the world, the generic and branded sectors face similar problems. At one time the generic sector was seen as a valuable way to bring effective products to a wider audience. This, allied to the rising cost of new advanced branded products, led to rapid expansion of the generics sector. Even markets traditionally based in the provision of
More Releases for Strategies
Pharmaceutical Lifecycle Management Strategies Market
Orbisresearch.com has announced the addition of Pharmaceutical Lifecycle Management Market Size Status and Forecast 2021”, The report Pharmaceutical Lifecycle Management Market in a precise manner to offer detailed insights about the aspects responsible for augmenting as well as restraining market growth. Pharmaceutical Lifecycle Management Strategies provides a comprehensive assessment of product lifecycle (LCM) management strategies that are being implemented by pharmaceutical companies around the world. The pharmaceutical industry remains highly competitive
Terpene Market Strategies & Forecasts | 2025
The term ‘terpenes’ originates from turpentine, which is produced from the resin of pine trees and contains resin acid and hydrocarbons. Terpene is a class of hydrocarbons produced by plants and animals. It is also a natural compound built up from isoprene subunits. Isoprene is a hydrocarbon consisting of five carbon atoms attached to eight hydrogen atoms. Based on isoprene unit, terpene can be classified into various types such as
Evolving Pharmaceutical Marketing Strategies
Publisher’s latest report,"Evolving Pharmaceutical Marketing Strategies: Digital as a Key Component of Multichannel Marketing" provides a comprehensive analysis of the changing pharmaceutical marketing landscape in the digital age. While the pharmaceutical industry readily adopts new technologies to provide medical advancements, it has been much slower to adopt technology within its marketing efforts, mostly relying on traditional channels and methods. However, the decreasing effectiveness of these traditional channels, given changing physician, patient
BusinessVibes presents Video Marketing Strategies
London, UK, June 19, 2012 -- Are you looking for an innovative way to present the face of your business to the world? Or do you want to catch the eye of visitors to your homepage? Want to harness the publicity power of viral videos? The use of video as a medium as a medium can give a huge boost to your publicity scheme. Creating them can be super easy;
AUDIONDA changes its future strategies
AUDIONDA s.l., pro audio distribution and sales representation company, changes its future strategy. While having provided European channel sales and marketing services exclusively for Waves, Inc., industry leader in signal processing soft- and hardware, for the last ten years, AUDIONDA will see its future growth in a broaden product portfolio and an expansion into non-european markets. "We will soon start distributing worldwide the first line of well-designed hardware products for
Strategies Towards HIV Cure Announced
The Steering and Scientific Committees of the forthcoming ‘International HIV Persistence Workshop’ have just recently announced the preliminary program of this meeting which is dedicated towards finding a cure against HIV and AIDS. Tucker, GA, April 08, 2011 -- Even if most HIV-infected patients treated with highly active anti-retroviral therapy (ART) are quite well today, compliance, toxicity, and cost are major concerns. Furthermore, each time ART is stopped, plasma viremia rebounds