|06-01-2017 06:25 PM CET - Advertising, Media Consulting, Marketing Research||
Turkey Defense Industry - Market Attractiveness, Competitive Landscape and Forecasts to 2022
Press release from: HTF Market Intelligence Consulting Pvt. Ltd.
HTF Market Intelligence released a new research report of 134 pages on title 'Future of the Turkey Defense Industry - Market Attractiveness, Competitive Landscape and Forecasts to 2022' with detailed analysis, forecast and strategies. The study covers key regions that includes North America, Europe, APAC, Africa and important players such as Lockheed Martin, BAE Systems, Otokar ..................
The Future of Turkey Defense Industry - Market Attractiveness, Competitive Landscape and Forecasts to 2022, published by Strategic Defence Intelligence, provides readers with detailed analysis of both historic and forecast defense industry values, factors influencing demand, the challenges faced by industry participants, analysis of industry leading companies, and key news.
Request a sample report @ www.htfmarketreport.com/sample-report/454896-future-of-th...
This report offers detailed analysis of Turkey defense industry with market size forecasts covering the next five years. This report will also analyze factors that influence demand for the industry, key market trends, and challenges faced by industry participants.
In particular, it provides an in-depth analysis of the following -
- Turkey defense industry market size and drivers: detailed analysis of Turkey defense industry during 2018-2022, including highlights of the demand drivers and growth stimulators for the industry. It also provides a snapshot of the country’s expenditure and modernization patterns
- Budget allocation and key challenges: insights into procurement schedules formulated within the country and a breakdown of the defense budget. It also details the key challenges faced by defense market participants within the country
- Porter’s Five Force analysis of Turkey defense industry: analysis of the market characteristics by determining the bargaining power of suppliers, bargaining power of buyers, threat of substitution, intensity of rivalry, and barriers to entry
- Import and Export Dynamics: analysis of prevalent trends in the country’s imports and exports over the last five years
- Market opportunities: details of the top five defense investment opportunities over the next 10 years
- Competitive landscape and strategic insights: analysis of the competitive landscape of Turkey defense industry. It provides an overview of key players, together with insights such as key alliances, strategic initiatives, and a brief financial analysis
Buy this report @ www.htfmarketreport.com/buy-nowformat=1&report=454896
- Turkish defense expenditure stands at US$10.6 billion in 2017, and registered a compound annual growth rate (CAGR) of -7.49% during the historic period. The country’s strained relationship with Greece, persistent threats from the Kurdish Workers Party (PKK), active participation in peacekeeping missions, and the reduction in foreign dependency for military equipment procurement drove defense expenditure during the historic period.. As a percentage of GDP, the country’s defense expenditure will average 1.3% over the forecast period compared to an average of 1.4% recorded during the historic period.
- The capital expenditure allocation, which stood at an average of 26.1% during the historic period, is projected to slightly decrease to an average of 24.1% over the forecast period. This is primarily due to the procurement of advanced defense equipment and a focus on increasing the capabilities of the country’s indigenous defense industry. Various procurements that are expected to fuel the growth of capital spending over the forecast period include multi-role aircraft, missile defense systems, corvettes, and main battle tanks (MBTs). Consequently, the remaining budget will be allocated to revenue expenditure, which constitutes personnel salaries, development programs for military personnel, and training.
- The MoD is expected to invest in fighters and Multi-role aircraft, Main Battle Tanks (MBT) and frigates.
Reasons to buy
- This report will give the user confidence to make the correct business decisions based on a detailed analysis of Turkey defense industry market trends for the coming five years
- The market opportunity section will inform the user about the various military requirements that are expected to generate revenues during the forecast period. The description includes technical specifications, recent orders, and the expected investment pattern by the country during the forecast period
- Detailed profiles of the top domestic and foreign defense manufacturers with information about their products, alliances, recent contract wins, and financial analysis wherever available. This will provide the user with a total competitive landscape of the sector
- A deep qualitative analysis of Turkey defense industry covering sections including demand drivers, Porter’s Five Forces Analysis, Key Trends and Growth Stimulators, and latest industry contracts
Companies Mentioned in the Report
Makina ve Kimya Endüstrisi Kurumu
Turkish Aerospace Industries
Tusas Engine Industries (TEI)
FNSS Defense Systems Company and Istanbul Shipyard
Make an enquiry before buying this Report @ www.htfmarketreport.com/enquiry-before-buy/454896-future-...
Table of Contents
1. Introduction 9
1.1. What is this Report About 9
1.2. Definitions 9
1.3. Summary Methodology 11
1.4. About Strategic Defence Intelligence 12
2. Executive Summary 13
3. Market Attractiveness and Emerging Opportunities 15
3.1. Current Market Conditions 16
3.1.1. Primary threat perception 16
3.1.2. Military doctrine and strategy 18
3.1.3. Military fleet size 20
3.1.4. Procurement Programs 24
220.127.116.11. Ongoing procurement programs 24
18.104.22.168. Future procurement programs 25
3.1.5. Social, political and economic environment and support for defense projects 26
3.1.6. Political and strategic alliances 27
3.2. Defense Market Size Historical and Forecast 28
3.2.1. Turkey defense expenditure expected to grow during the forecast period 28
3.2.2. Turkish defense expenditure to rise over the forecast period 30
3.2.3. Military expenditure as a percentage of GDP is expected to decline over the forecast period 32
3.3. Analysis of Defense Budget Allocation 34
3.3.1. Share of capital expenditure to increase over the forecast period 34
3.3.2. Capital expenditure to increase over the forecast period 36
3.3.3. Per capita defense expenditure to rise over the forecast period 38
3.4. Homeland Security Market Size and Forecast 39
3.4.1. Homeland security (HLS) expenditure expected to grow over the forecast period 39
3.4.2. Threats driving homeland security expenditure 41
3.4.3. Turkey faces a high level of terrorist threat 42
3.4.4. Turkey faces high level of threat from foreign terrorist organizations 43
3.4.5. Turkey has a terrorism index score of 6.7 45
3.5. Benchmarking with Key Global Markets 46
3.5.1. Turkish defense expenditure expected to remain low compared to leading spenders 46
3.5.2. The country’s defense budget is high compared to its regional countries 48
3.5.3. Turkey defense expenditure as a percentage of GDP is expected to decrease 49
3.6. Market Opportunities: Key Trends and Growth Stimulators 50
3.6.1. Multi-role aircraft 50
3.6.2. Main battle tanks (MBTs) 51
3.6.3. Naval vessels - frigates 52
4. Defense Procurement Market Dynamics 53
4.1. Import Market Dynamics 54
4.1.1. Defense imports expected to decrease over the forecast period 54
4.1.2. The US was the primary supplier of arms to Turkey 55
4.1.3. Aircraft were the major imported military hardware during 2012-2016 56
4.2. Export Market Dynamics 57
4.2.1. Turkey aims to increase defense exports over the forecast period 57
4.2.2. Turkmenistan emerged as the largest importer of Turkish defense equipment during the period 2012-2016 58
4.2.3. Naval vessels accounted for the majority of defense exports during 2012-2016 59
View Detailed Table of Content @ www.htfmarketreport.com/reports/454896-future-of-the-turk...
HTF Market Report is a wholly owned brand of HTF market Intelligence Consulting Private Limited. HTF Market Report global research and market intelligence consulting organization is uniquely positioned to not only identify growth opportunities but to also empower and inspire you to create visionary growth strategies for futures, enabled by our extraordinary depth and breadth of thought leadership, research, tools, events and experience that assist you for making goals into a reality. Our understanding of the interplay between industry convergence, Mega Trends, technologies and market trends provides our clients with new business models and expansion opportunities. We are focused on identifying the “Accurate Forecast” in every industry we cover so our clients can reap the benefits of being early market entrants and can accomplish their “Goals & Objectives”.
CRAIG FRANCIS (PR & Marketing Manager)
Ph: +1 (206) 317 1218
This release was published on openPR.
News-ID: 560673 • Views: 371More releases