MVNOs in Emerging Asia: MVNO friendly regulatory framework and unique product offerings to drive MVNO market
The MVNO business model plays a very crucial role to cater the different needs of the increasing subscribers base. In partnership with telecom operators, MVNO helps to increase their presence in the niche and untapped segments, thus creating profitable business environment for both MNOs and MVNOs. Major factors driving the market are increasing smartphone penetration, rising data traffic, telecom infrastructure development, expansion in rural and remote areas, rollout of 3G/4G services and growing adoption of M2M and IoT solutions. The report examines the various business models adopted by different MVNOs in APAC region, their products and service offerings and provides an in-depth look at the changing landscape of trends in MVNO adoption and investment.
The report consists of following sections -
- MVNO Definition and Main Business Models: This section briefly describes MVNO market structure and introduction of the different business models adopted by them.
- Global and Regional MVNO Market Context: This section provides overview of the MVNO market in Emerging Asia and analysis of the different business models adopted by the MVNOs.
- Market Evolution: This section provides information about MVNO market evolution in Emerging Asia and also provides overview about the regulatory scenario.
- Case Studies: Three case studies are presented of the leading MVNOs in Emerging Asia which includes Ali Telecom, redONE and Smart Pinoy. These case studies focus on the MVNO offerings, their sales and promotional strategies and recent moves by the telcos in the MVNO space.
- Key findings and recommendations: It consists of a summary of key findings and a set of recommendations for regulators, MVNOs and network operators.
- Among different business models adopted by the MVNOs in the region, niche business model is the widely adopted by 28% of the total MVNOs present in this region catering various segments including youth, immigrants, students and health enthusiasts. This is followed by retail and enterprise models. Retail and business models are also gaining popularity, accounting for 16% and 14%, respectively.
- GlobalData estimates MVNO market in emerging Asia will record a CAGR of 56% over 2016-21. MVNO subscriptions estimated to reach 233.5m (5.5% of emerging APACs total mobile subscription count) by 2021-end from 25.3m in 2016 (0.7% of total mobile subscriptions) which are far below the levels in developed markets like North America, Western Europe and developed Asia.
- Chinas MVNO market is expected to witness the strongest growth among emerging Asia countries with a CAGR of 65.1% from 2016 to 2021.
Request Sample Copy of This Report at: http://www.marketresearchreports.biz/sample/sample/1068114
Reasons to buy
- The report provides analysis of MVNO businesses in the Emerging APAC along with detail examination of the various business models adopted in countries such as China, Myanmar, Malaysia, Thailand, the Philippines among others by the MVNOs for increasing their subscriber base.
- Provides in-depth understanding about the product and service offering portfolio being offered by MVNOs in Emerging Asia to help new entrants to align their product offerings.
- Helps executives build business growth strategies by offering comprehensive, relevant analysis of the Emerging Asia regions growing MVNO market, regulatory framework, competitive environment and best practices of the existing MVNOs.
- The case studies focus on different product and service offerings and strategies being adopted by them to drive subscriber growth of the leading MVNOs operating in the region.
- By understanding the interests and positions of the main stakeholders in the MVNO market - MNOs, end users, regulators, content providers and ISPs - telecom professionals/operators can develop strategies and increase their participation in the growing MVNO market.
MarketResearchReports.biz is the most comprehensive collection of market research reports.
MarketResearchReports.Biz services are specially designed to save time and money for our clients.
We are a one stop solution for all your research needs, our main offerings are syndicated research
reports, custom research, subscription access and consulting services. We serve all sizes and types
of companies spanning across various industries.
90 State Street, Suite 700
Albany, NY 12207
Follow us on LinkedIn: https://www.linkedin.com/company/marketresearchreports-biz
This release was published on openPR.
Permanent link to this press release:
Please set a link in the press area of your homepage to this press release on openPR. openPR disclaims liability for any content contained in this release.
You can edit or delete your press release MVNOs in Emerging Asia: MVNO friendly regulatory framework and unique product offerings to drive MVNO market here
News-ID: 534657 • Views: 382
More Releases from MarketResearchReports.biz
Hydro-flyers Market: Moving Towards a Brighter Future
A hydro-flyer is an adventure sporting device which uses the propulsion of water jet technology to create continuous flight movement, where the lift and movement are controlled by the flyer. Hydro-flyers sporting devices make use of the flow of water power to drive the flyer to reach soaring heights. The rise in water sporting facilities is one of the major factors that promote the growth and demand for hydro-flyers in
Outdoor Floodlights: Technology and Market Dynamics
Outdoor floodlights is a reliable, highly efficient, and economical solution for a wide range of outdoor applications. These lights are resistant to temperature fluctuations and they remain stable even in extreme climatic conditions. Unlike the traditional lights, floodlights remain stable and functional even in harsh climatic conditions. This makes them ideal for use in any climate and any outdoor application. Outdoor floodlights save a significant amount of energy and consume
Snow Helmets Market Future Prospects and Regional Outlook
Riders are riding faster and getting bolder day by day. Hence, safety equipment need to be updated as per the requirement and changing time. Earlier, helmets were primarily used by extreme skiers and racers. They were used only on slopes. However, later, the use of helmets was made compulsory. Earlier, bulky black helmets were used by riders, which are outdated at present. Currently, new stylish helmets that can match with
Predictions for 2019: Global Sparkling Water Dispensers Industry Is Set to Boom
Sparkling water dispensers are equipment used for dispensing carbonated water. These dispensers mix the still, filtered water with carbon dioxide before dispensing. Sparkling water dispensers are mostly used in households and commercial establishments such as amusement parks, hotels, restaurants, and sports arenas. A sparkling water dispenser has separate outlets for hot water and cold water. The hot water outlet does not require a separate filtration process. However, cold water is
More Releases for MVNO
Mobile Virtual Network Operator (MVNO) Market by Operational Model (Full MVNO, S …
According to a new report by Allied Market Research, titled, Mobile Virtual Network Operator (MVNO) Market by Operational Model and Type: Global Opportunity and Forecast, 2017-2023, the mobile virtual network operator (MVNO) market was valued at $51,857 million in 2016, and is projected to reach at $102,932 million by 2023, growing at a CAGR of 10.6% from 2017 to 2023. Cellular machine to machine (M2M) segment possesses high market potential,
MVNOs Industry in Emerging Asia: MVNO friendly regulatory framework and unique p …
Market Research Hub's new report "MVNOs Industry in Emerging Asia : MVNO friendly regulatory framework and unique product offerings to drive MVNO market" a new Telecom Insider Report by GlobalData offers a thorough study of the MVNO market in the emerging Asia region. The report analyses different MVNOs operating in the region on various parameters such as product and service offerings, target customers base and business models. Request Free Sample Report@
Mobile Virtual Network Operator (MVNO) Market Analysis (By Operational Model - R …
The mobile virtual network operator (MVNO) market report provides analysis for the period 2013 – 2023, wherein the period from 2015 to 2023 is the forecast period and 2014 is considered as the base year. The report precisely covers all the major trends and technologies playing a key role in MVNO market growth over the forecast period. It also highlights the drivers, restraints, and opportunities expected to influence the market
MVNOs In Emerging Asia: MVNO Friendly Regulatory Framework And Unique Product Of …
"MVNOs in Emerging Asia: MVNO friendly regulatory framework and unique product offerings to drive MVNO market" a new Telecom Insider Report by GlobalData offers a thorough study of the MVNO market in the emerging Asia region. The report analyses different MVNOs operating in the region on various parameters such as product and service offerings, target customers base and business models. The MVNO business model plays a very crucial role to cater
Orga Systems selected for TIM MVNO billing
Paderborn, Germany/Rome, Italy, 15. May 2008. Orga Systems has supplied Telecom Italia with its fully convergent real-time billing platform OPSC Gold to power MVNOs and enable multi service provider support. With regards to this growing market opportunity, two elements are essential: rapid service offerings and top performance. Therefore, TIM Italy builds on Orga Systems’ internationally recognized real-time billing expertise. All processes are managed within this one system - whether wholesale
Making MVNO Interconnect more profitable - Piran Partners
LONDON, UK, 20 August 2007, Piran Partners LLP, a leading provider of professional services to the mobile telecommunications industry today announces the publication of its white paper on Interconnect Modelling for Mobile Virtual Network Operators (MVNO). “Accurate Interconnect Modelling is crucial to assessing and maintaining the profitability of the commercial profitability of an MVNO”, said Andrew White of Piran Partners, he continued, “As such Interconnect Modelling is a vital element of