|04-12-2017 10:20 AM CET - Business, Economy, Finances, Banking & Insurance||
Growing Digitization of Virtual Reality Market
Press release from: Market Research Furture
The major growth driver of Virtual Reality Market includes growing digitization, advancement of technology, increasing demand for head mounted displays in gaming and entertainment industries, and rising investment in virtual reality market among others.
However, high cost of devices and lack of technical expertise are the factors among others which are hindering the growth of Virtual Reality Market.
Global Virtual Reality Market can be segmented as follows:
• Segmentation by Types: Immersive, augmented, video mapping, distributed, and tele-presence among others.
• Segmentation by Technology: Non-immersive, semi-immersive and full-immersive among others.
• Segmentation by Components: HMD (head mounted displays), gesture control devices, projector & display walls, 3D camera, sensors, and semiconductors among others.
• Segmentation by Applications: Aerospace & defense, gaming & entertainment, diagnostics& surgeries, and tourism among others.
Request a Sample Report @ www.marketresearchfuture.com/sample_request/916
Virtual Reality (VR) Market Study Objective:
• To provide detailed analysis of the market structure along with forecast for the next 10 years of the various segments and sub-segments of the global Virtual Reality Market.
• To provide insights about factors affecting the market growth.
• To Analyze the Virtual Reality Market Development based on various factors- price analysis, supply chain analysis, porters five force analysis etc.
• To provide historical and forecast revenue of the market segments and sub-segments with respect to four main geographies and their countries- North America, Europe, Asia, and Rest of the World (ROW).
• To provide country level analysis of the market with respect to the current market size and future prospective.
• To provide country level analysis of the market for segment by Types, Technology, components, applications and sub-segments.
• To provide strategic profiling of key players in the market, comprehensively analyzing their core competencies, and drawing a competitive landscape for the market
• To track and analyze competitive developments such as joint ventures, strategic alliances, mergers and acquisitions, new product developments, and research and developments in the global Virtual Reality Market .
Browse Report Details @ www.marketresearchfuture.com/reports/virtual-reality-market
Some of the major players in Global Virtual Reality Market include-
• Google Inc. (US)
• Microsoft Corporation (US)
• Blippar Inc. (UK)
• Vuzix Corporation (US)
• Metaio Gmbh (Germany)
• Qualcomm Incorporated (US)
• Oculus VR, LLC (US)
• EON Reality, Inc. (US)
• Google has published in its news on June 2016 that the company is working on developing a virtual reality version of Chrome for android devices.
• Microsoft corporation has announced in May 2016 about a new gaming notebooks containing Windows 10 which is built for virtual reality gaming.
• Vuzix Corporation, one of the leading suppliers of video eyewear and M300 smart glasses, has announced in July 2016 that it has done partnership with Sensory, a silicon valley-based company, to deliver voice recognition on the M300 to improve the efficiency on work by the users.
Regional Analysis of Virtual Reality Market:
North America dominated the Global Virtual Reality Market with the largest market share due to growing demand for smartphones, and growing technical advancement in computers and internet facilities in the region.
Request Table of Contents for this Report @ www.marketresearchfuture.com/request-toc/916
The reports also cover brief analysis of Geographical Region including:
• North America
• Latin America
• Western Europe
• Rest of Western Europe
• Eastern Europe
• South Korea
• Rest of Asia Pacific
The Middle East & Africa
About Market Research Future:
At Market Research Future (MRFR), we enable our customers to unravel the complexity of various industries through our Cooked Research Report (CRR), Half-Cooked Research Reports (HCRR), Raw Research Reports (3R), Continuous-Feed Research (CFR), and Market Research & Consulting Services.
MRFR team have supreme objective to provide the optimum quality market research and intelligence services to our clients. Our market research studies by products, services, technologies, applications, end users, and market players for global, regional, and country level market segments, enable our clients to see more, know more, and do more, which help to answer all their most important questions.
In order to stay updated with technology and work process of the industry, MRFR often plans & conducts meet with the industry experts and industrial visits for its research analyst members.
Market Research Future
Office No. 528, Amanora Chambers
Magarpatta Road, Hadapsar,
Pune - 411028
+1 646 845 9312
This release was published on openPR.
News-ID: 499222 • Views: 193More releases