|03-06-2017 08:38 AM CET - Advertising, Media Consulting, Marketing Research||
Lithium-Ion Battery Industry Is Anticipate To Showing the Fastest Growth Due To Greater Stability and Safety till 2027- LG, Panasonic and Sony
Press release from: Market Research Furture
• In April 2016, BYD Company announces the plans of obtaining the lithium supply to cut down the cost of battery.
• In April 2016, SK Energy announces the expansion plans for production of lithium-ion battery separator.
• In December 2015, Sony Corporation announces the plan of boosting the Lithium-ion battery performance up to 20% by 2020.
• In June 2015, A123 Systems announced the increase in the production capacity 3.3 million cells to 4.3 million cells.
Request a Sample Report@ www.marketresearchfuture.com/sample_request/979
Lithium-ion Battery is a kind of rechargeable battery which is used in various industries for various purposes. These batteries consists great life cycle with the high energy density. From the last decade, Lithium-ion Battery market has seen tremendous growth due to the high demand from the consumer electronics and automotive sectors. As new devices are coming in market and runs on portable power source, Lithium-ion battery has become a great option.
The main factors behind this growth are the growth of consumer electronics market in China, Japan and India. As Asia-Pacific accounts for more than 40% of global population and most of the countries of this region is in developing phase, high adoption rate of consumer electronic products and high consumption of automotive products making the Asia-Pacific a leader in this market.
• Panasonic Sanyo (Japan)
• Automotive Energy Supply Corporation (AESC) (Japan)
• LG Chem. (South Korea)
• SAMSUNG SDI Co., Ltd. (South Korea)
• Li-Tec Battery GmbH (Germany)
• Toshiba (Japan)
• A123 Systems (U.S.)
• GS Yuasa (Japan)
• SK Energy (South Korea)
• BYD (China)
• Sony Corporation (Japan)
• Beijing Pride Power (BPP) (China)
By Battery Type: Lithium Cobalt Oxide, Lithium Manganese Oxide
By Material Type: Anode, Cathode, Electrolyte and Separator
By Application: Consumer Electronics, Automotive & Industrial, Others
Browse Full LIB Market @ www.marketresearchfuture.com/reports/lithium-ion-battery-...
Study Objective of Lithium-ion Battery Market
• To provide detailed analysis of the market structure along with forecast of the various segments and sub-segments of the Global Lithium-ion Battery Market
• To provide insights about factors affecting the market growth
• To analyze the Lithium-ion market based on various factorsprice analysis, supply chain analysis, porter’s five force analysis etc.
• To provide historical and forecast revenue of the market segments and sub-segments with respect to four main geographies and their countriesNorth America, Europe, Asia, and Rest of the World (ROW)
• To provide country level analysis of the market with respect to the current market size and future prospective
• To provide country level analysis of the market for segment by type, by application, by material type and sub-segments.
Test the market data and market information presented through more than 50 market data tables and figures spread over 145 numbers of pages of the project report. Avail the in-depth table of content TOC & market synopsis on “Global Lithium-ion Battery Market Information from 2016 to 2027.”
Table of Content
2 Research Methodologies
3 Market Dynamics
4 Market Factor Analyses
5 Global Lithium ION Battery, By Types
6 Global Kinesio Tape Market, By End User
7 Global Kinesio Tape Market, By Region
8 Competitive Landscapes
9 Company Profile
About Market Research Future
At Market Research Future (MRFR), we enable our customers to unravel the complexity of various industries through our Cooked Research Report (CRR), Half-Cooked Research Reports (HCRR), Raw Research Reports (3R), Continuous-Feed Research (CFR), and Market Research & Consulting Services.
Market Research Future
Magarpatta Road, Hadapsar,
Pune - 411028
+1 646 845 9312
This release was published on openPR.
News-ID: 457723 • Views: 438More releases