|02-27-2017 12:19 PM CET - Business, Economy, Finances, Banking & Insurance||
Global Data Analytics Market Research Statistics, Future Growth, Sales, Size 2017-2022 Opportunities Report
Press release from: Market Research Furture
Market Synopsis of Data Analytics Market:
Data Analytics is a statistical method of analyzing and examining very large amount of data and gain an effective outcome. The data which are processed in this method can be collected from past trends and helps to gain insightful information which can help in business growth. Cost reduction, faster decision making and new product or service launch are the key features in which data analytics can be a very helpful. This market is currently growing with CAGR of ~31% and expected to grow at US $~159 billion by the end of forecasted period.
Global Data Analytic Market has been segmented:
On the basis of type, application and end users.
• On the basis of Types of data analytics include- Prescriptive, Predictive and Descriptive.
• On the basis of Application includes- Web Mining, Data Mining, DBMS among others
• On the basis By End Users the market has been segmented as- BFSI, Software/IT, Government, Healthcare, Media and Communication and Manufacturing
Request a Sample Report @ www.marketresearchfuture.com/sample_request/1689
Study Objectives of Data Analytics Market:
• To provide detailed analysis of the market structure along with forecast of the various segments and sub-segments of the Global Data Analytics Market
• To provide insights about factors affecting the market growth
• To analyze the Data Analytics market based on various factors- supply chain analysis, porter’s five force analysis etc.
• To provide historical and forecast revenue of the market segments and sub-segments with respect to four main geographies and their countries- North America, Europe, Asia, and Rest of the World (ROW)
• To provide country level analysis of the market with respect to the current market size and future prospective
• To provide country level analysis of the market for segment by type, by application, by end users and sub-segments.
• To provide strategic profiling of key players in the market, comprehensively analyzing their core competencies, and drawing a competitive landscape for the market
• To track and analyze competitive developments such as joint ventures, strategic alliances, mergers and acquisitions, new product developments, and research and developments in the Global Data Analytics Market
Browse Report Details @ www.marketresearchfuture.com/reports/data-analytics-market
Key Players for Data Analytics Market:
The prominent players in the market of data analytics market are-
• IBM (U.S)
• Alteryx (U.S.) BigPanda (U.S.) SAS Institute (U.S.)
• Dell (U.S.)
• Microsoft Corporation (U.S.)
• Amazon Web Services (U.S.)
• Cogito Corporation (U.S.)
• Datameer (U.S.)
• Looker (U.S.)
• Data Analytics Companies
• Analytics Service Providers
• Software Developer Companies
• Service Providers
• Manufacturing Companies
• Big Data Analytics Service Providers
About Market Research Future:
At Market Research Future (MRFR), we enable our customers to unravel the complexity of various industries through our Cooked Research Report (CRR), Half-Cooked Research Reports (HCRR), Raw Research Reports (3R), Continuous-Feed Research (CFR), and Market Research & Consulting Services.
MRFR team have supreme objective to provide the optimum quality market research and intelligence services to our clients. Our market research studies by products, services, technologies, applications, end users, and market players for global, regional, and country level market segments, enable our clients to see more, know more, and do more, which help to answer all their most important questions.
In order to stay updated with technology and work process of the industry, MRFR often plans & conducts meet with the industry experts and industrial visits for its research analyst members.
Market Research Future
Office No. 528, Amanora Chambers
Magarpatta Road, Hadapsar,
Pune - 411028
+1 646 845 9312
This release was published on openPR.
News-ID: 449155 • Views: 426More releases