AdminDroid Office 365 Reporter Now Includes Exchange Online Analytics and Reporting Capabilities
AdminDroid Fills Office 365 Analytics and Reporting Gap
The very foundation of Office 365 rests on the cornerstone of providing an enterprise’s workforce with an “anywhere-anytime” access to IT resources, while completely unburdening the IT staff from the overhead of deploying and managing those resources. However, given Office 365’s oversight in reporting, administrators are forced to depend on PowerShell scripts to extract necessary Office 365 reports. When the enterprises are large and there’s too much data to fetch, such makeshift scripts might be difficult to work with or unreliable.
AdminDroid, however, makes the Office 365 reporting as easy as just clicking few mouse clicks. Pre-configured smart dashboards provide quick analytics info on Office 365 users, mailboxes, groups, licenses, security and mail traffic information. You will get to know how you are utilizing your Office 365 services instantly, just by navigating over the available dashboards. The 50+ pre-built reports cover all of your Office 365 reporting needs, more customization and filters can be applied to existing reports. Additionally, this tool can be installed without any hassles, prerequisite, or dependencies on PowerShell.
AdminDroid Office 365 Reporter Offers Rich Data in Appealing Interface
In a rich user interface, AdminDroid Office 365 Reporter provides smart graphical dashboards and several out-of-the-box Office 365 reports, which are widely sought after by several Office 365 administrators. Modeled after the market demands and search demands of Office 365 administrators, these reports provide rich information that is required to manage user licenses, users and groups efficiently. The reports are chiefly classified into following three main categories.
· User – Provides deep insight into Office 365 users such as the active, disabled, deleted and users synced from on-premise AD. Additionally, there is out-of-the-box info in this category such as Users without Manager and Users Not in Any Group.
· Group – Gives detailed reporting on group types, size, members, deleted and mail-enabled groups.
· License – Get the information regarding license utilization and how the licenses and services are assigned to the users.
· Security - Get to know the list of the administrators in your environment, users with weak password allowed and users with no password expiry.
· Mailbox Usage - Monitor mailbox size trend, mailbox over quota, active and inactive mailboxes.
· Mail Protection Reports - Helps you to analyze the incoming-outgoing mails, spam and malware.
· Mail Traffic - Get the monthly, weekly statistics of incoming and outgoing mails, malware and spam.
· Mailbox Connection - Find how users are connecting to the mailbox and which browser and operating systems they use.
AdminDroid Reporting Capabilities Highlights
AdminDroid Office 365 Reporter comes with advanced reporting capabilities which make tedious reporting task to an easier one.
· Automatic Schedule - Schedule one or more reports to run automatically at configured time and delivered straight to your preferred mail-ids.
· Rich Filters - Apply filter on any columns to see only the required information and save the filter for future use.
· Easy Customization - Allow you to easily customize the reports by rearranging, adding or removing the columns and its size.
· Report Export - Ability to export the reports to CSV, PDF, HTML, XLS or XLSX.
Founded by IT administrators for the IT administrators, AdminDroid is an IT startup whose objective is to build IT products that are highly user-friendly and discerning in their solutions. Having been in the trenches themselves once, the people behind AdminDroid clearly know the needs of today’s IT administrators and the budget constraints they work with. So, AdminDroid solutions are sympathetic to your IT and IT budget needs alike. You’ll never get “sticker shock” looking at our price tags, and you’ll deeply appreciate our freeware.
28, Shri Kalyani apartments,
6th cross, Kodihalli,
Bangalore - 560017
This release was published on openPR.
Permanent link to this press release:
Please set a link in the press area of your homepage to this press release on openPR. openPR disclaims liability for any content contained in this release.
You can edit or delete your press release AdminDroid Office 365 Reporter Now Includes Exchange Online Analytics and Reporting Capabilities here
News-ID: 373836 • Views: 807
More Releases from AdminDroid Solutions
AdminDroid Announces Alerting Capability to Safeguard Microsoft 365 Infrastructu …
AdminDroid, the leading Microsoft 365 solution provider, today announced that its flagship product AdminDroid Office 365 Reporter, can now generate alerts in a unique way, which you may not find in any other tools. Monitor Critical Activities like never before: Microsoft 365 is used by more than a million companies worldwide. As many companies have started using M365, many threats started targeting M365 infrastructure. Safeguarding M365 against threats is
AdminDroid Office 365 Reporter gives pathway to execute Compliance requirements.
AdminDroid, the company that strives to ease IT administrators' challenges by providing precise solutions, today announced that its flagship product, AdminDroid Office 365 Reporter brings forth the pathway to solving compliance challenges by achieving compliance requirements in your organization. It helps you to determine the best method for implementing and achieving the compliance requirements in your organization. Fulfill the Compliance needs in your Office 365 environment: As we all know,
AdminDroid Office 365 Reporter Adds Support for Multiple Office 365 Tenant Manag …
July 20, 2020 – AdminDroid, the leading Office 365 solution provider, today announced that its flagship product AdminDroid Office 365 Reporter now adds support for managing multiple Office 365 tenants in a single portal. Along with multi-tenant management, you can delegate any Office 365 user to access one or more tenants. These functionalities will be very helpful for MSP, CSP, Microsoft Partners, and Organization with multiple tenants. Manage Multiple Office 365
AdminDroid Office 365 Reporter Now Helps Organizations to Improve IT Productivit …
AdminDroid, the company dedicated to solving IT administrators’ challenges, today announced that its flagship product AdminDroid Office 365 Reporter solution now includes reports to find inactive users in every Office 365 services. More than 100 reports have been added, which include Exchange Online, SharePoint Online, OneDrive for Business, Skype for Business, Yammer and Microsoft Teams. These reports allow IT-managers to plan training to improve users' productivity, or they can reduce