UK DIY and Gardening 2016-2021
Decorative DIY is driving growth in the DIY market as customers carry out small DIY projects themselves and get the professionals in for larger, more difficult tasks. It is expected to grow by 13.1% between 2016 and 2021e.
The largest subsector in gardening, greenstock and growing media, will be the key driver of growth over the next five years, increasing by 14.5%.
Request Sample Report: http://www.reportbazzar.com/request-sample/?pid=517254&ptitle=UK+DIY+and+Gardening+2016-2021&req=Sample
– Decorative DIY is driving growth in the DIY market as customers carry out small DIY projects themselves and get the professionals in for larger, more difficult tasks. It is expected to grow by 13.1% between 2016 and 2021e. The largest subsector in gardening, greenstock and growing media, will be the key driver of growth over the next five years, increasing by 14.5%.
– DIY specialists have continued to lose share, a result of store closures and increasing competition from general merchandisers and value retailers. While representing a relatively small share of the gardening market, value retailers will make big gains over the next five years, achieving 24.1% growth and increasing their collective share of the gardening market to 3.1% by 2021.
– Two of the biggest DIY specialists, BandQ and Home base, are continuing to offload space; a result of tough trading conditions over the last five years and a move to multichannel. The online DIY and Gardening market grew by 2.6% over the last five years and is expected to grow by 2.4% over the following five. However, the instore channel continues to dominate with 93% of DIY shoppers buying instore and taking home compared to 24% of DIY shoppers buying online and having products delivered.
– Value for money, price and quality were ranked the three most important factors when deciding where to shop for DIY and Gardening; ease of online shopping was rated the least important.
The DIY and Gardening Sector report offers a comprehensive insight into the DIY and Gardening markets in the UK, analysing the market, the major players, the main trends, and consumer attitudes. It covers in detail various sectors within DIY and in Gardening, and provides forecasts to 2021.
Enquiry For Discount: http://www.reportbazzar.com/discount-form/?pid=517254&ptitle=UK+DIY+and+Gardening+2016-2021&req=Discount
It provides in-depth analysis of the following:
– What people buy
– Where people shop
– How people shop
– Why people shop
Reasons To Buy
– Utilise the detailed market data and insight to help form an effective growth strategy across the DIY and Gardening market
– It covers forecasts to 2021, covering seven product categories within home décor:
– Greenstock and growing media
– Gardening tools
– Outdoor living
– Garden structures
– Garden utensils
– Identifes the drivers and inhibitors operating on the market helping to inform growth strategy.
– Detailed look at channel and retailer shares in this market
– Understand the opportunities in the market by learning who shops for gardening and DIY products, how frequently they shop and what drives their store selection.
Buy Complete Report: http://www.reportbazzar.com/product/uk-diy-and-gardening-2016-2021/
Reportbazzar.com is your trusted source for the most inclusive and informative assortment of market research reports designed to empower you with the latest in industry information that translates to time and cost savings for your business. We not only help you give wing to your latent business ideas but also facilitate you in taking the best informed and strategic decisions that guarantee success in your most promising business endeavors.
Office # 203,
Vishal Shopping Complex,
DSK Ranwara, Bavdhan,
Pune – 411021, India
India: +91 20 66528525
Email Id: firstname.lastname@example.org
This release was published on openPR.
Permanent link to this press release:
Please set a link in the press area of your homepage to this press release on openPR. openPR disclaims liability for any content contained in this release.
You can edit or delete your press release UK DIY and Gardening 2016-2021 here
News-ID: 362509 • Views: …
More Releases from ReportBazzar
Global Plasma Protein Therapeutic Industry Market Analysis & Forecast 2018-2023
Global Plasma Protein Therapeutic Industry Market Analysis & Forecast 2018-2023, the revenue is valued at USD XX million in 2017 and is expected to reach USD XX million by the end of 2023, growing at a CAGR of XX% between 2018 and 2023. The production is estimated at XX million in 2017 and is forecasted to reach XX million by the end of 2023, growing at a CAGR of XX%
Developments and Opportunities for Facial Recognition Technology in the Smart Re …
Facial recognition technology has been commercialized since the late 1990s. However, it did not quite get the attention it deserved until the September 11 attacks. Since then, market demand for advanced human-machine interaction interfaces soared in national security and personal property security in light of the rising awareness on anti-terrorism, the change in economic activities from traditional offline transactions to e-commerce and the lifestyle evolution which now craves for smart
Floating Solar Panels Market Research Report – Forecast to 2023
Global floating solar panels market is set to foresee significant growth in the upcoming years. Floating solar panels is a sophisticated technology developed for overcoming issues associated with conventional panels, such as high maintenance cost, land scarcity, etc. These panels are poised to gain traction over the next couple of years owing to its mobility and flexibility according to the sun’s position. The rapid exhaustion of fossil fuel has intensified the
Healthcare cold chain logistics Market Research Report – Forecast to 2023
The healthcare cold chain logistics market is one with a lot of promise largely due to the rapid growth of the healthcare and pharmaceutical sectors. With healthcare becoming a global focus, and intensive research & development activities being carried out by leading market players has significantly increased the demand for biopharmaceuticals and vaccines. These products traditionally, and presently require storage to ensure appropriate shelf life. Personalized medicine is an up
More Releases for DIY
2022 DIY Noodle Board Grand Opening
Houston, Texas, January 17, 2022 – website www.DIYNoodleBoard.com is having its grand opening this January 2022. Noodle Boards have been the latest in-home kitchen additions that offer both beauty and functionality at a minimal cost. To celebrate its grand opening, the site is giving away FREE woodworking Noodle Board plans for the stovetop. Jonathan Alonso creator of the site has gathered valuable free information stemming from its origin and history
DIY Home Automation Market Size-Forecasts to 2026
As per the research conducted by GME, the DIY Home Automation Market will grow with a CAGR value of 39.1 percent by 2026. The emergence of advanced and energy-efficient automated systems, expansion in the IoT ecosystem, the increased significance of home surveillance from remote places, rise in customer consciousness of the existence of smart home products such as automatic protection and lighting frameworks, customization option, and favorable federal regulations are
DIY Santa’s Hat workshop @Growel’s 101 mall
It’s a Christmas time at Growel’s 101 mall. Kids will learn to make their own Santa Hat in a fun Christmas workshop on 22nd December 2017. Bring in the Christmas cheer with handmade Santa’s hat. Make your party memorable by gifting adorable Santa hats to your guests. All the necessary material, instructions and encouragement will be provided for your child to go home with a masterpiece they love. This workshop
The UK DIY & Gardening Market 2017-2022
ReportsWeb.com published “DIY & GARDENING Market” from its database. The report covers the market landscape and its growth prospects over the coming years. The report also includes a discussion of the key vendors operating in this market. "The UK DIY & Gardening Market 2017-2022", is part of Publisher Retail's sector analysis series, providing a detailed analysis of the DIY & gardening markets, with value and volume forecast up to 2022. The
Action Storage Supplies BBC’s DIY SOS
Action Storage supplied its storage lockers to BBC One series ‘DIY SOS – The Big Build’ for use in part of a life changing transformation to the home of a family in Ottery St Mary, Devon. The family needed a storage system that could be used to store clothes and toys in a child’s bedroom. Action Storage’s 12 compartment wire mesh locker provided the perfect solution. The wire mesh
Sourcingmap announced Learning DIY Toy - educational airfoam building block univ …
HongKong , 7th August, 2007 ( sourcingmap.com ) After the Traditional Toys Exhibition hold on Children\'s Day , Sourcingmap.com announced their Learning DIY Toy - Educational Airfoam Building Block University Houses for DIY Lover, which not only enrich children’s home and school experiences but also create a right learning environment for children. With the constantly attention to Children\'s education, more and more parents are beginning to realize toys weren’t just for