|11-01-2007 10:06 AM CET - IT, New Media & Software||
eMonsterhost's Web-based Email Delivers Desktop Power
Press release from: eMonsterhost, Inc.
PR Agency: eMonsterhost
Green Bay, WI. (11-01-2007) – eMonsterhost, Inc. announces the release of Web-Based Email 4.0, coupling the benefits of a desktop email program with the convenience of a Web-based platform.
eMonsterhost's Web-Based Email Accounts are fraud, spam and virus protected, POP3-configured and advertising-free. Each account offers firstname.lastname@example.org personalization for a truly unique e-mail identity, generous disk space to accommodate large attachments and access to accounts from anywhere with an Internet connection.
Web-Based Email 4.0 is a feature-rich upgrade to eMonsterhost's already successful email program, giving customers many NEW features:
• Instantly preview email messages while scrolling through them in the inbox
• Unique Drag and Drop to quickly move email messages for easy filing
• Search your email OR the entire Web in a single click and save searches for future reference
• Create folders from any screen view without a complicated folder management interface
• Customize the program's appearance by choosing from among a wide variety of color palettes
For more information about eMonsterhost's Web-Based Email 4.0, visit http://www.eMonsterhost.com
Attn: Ryan Lunzmann
221 Messenger Ave
Oconto, WI 54153
Serving the web hosting industry since 2002, eMonsterhost is committed to serving customers on a completely new level. Customer satisfaction is always a guarantee.
This release was published on openPR.
News-ID: 31630 • Views: 1059More releases