Point Of Sale (POS) Terminals Market Is Expected To Be Valued At US$ 85 Bn In 2022
The report offers actionable and valuable market insights of Mobile Point of Sale (POS) Terminals. The latest report by Fact.MR provides details on the present scenario of the market across various regions along with the historic data and forecast of the market. The report also includes information on the sales and demand of Mobile Point of Sale (POS) Terminals Market across various industries and regions.
To remain 'ahead' of your competitors, request for a sample - https://www.factmr.com/connectus/sample?flag=S&rep_id=4576
Point-of-sales (POS) Terminals market will grow at a promising CAGR of more than 7% between 2019 and 2029. Budding ecosystems of cashless payments in developing countries are set to fuel the demand for POS terminals in retail, healthcare, and restaurants. Various application segments are witnessing heightened demand for convenient features such as invoice management, inventory management, and image scanners. Point of sale terminal systems offer these features as additional benefits to drive market demand. Innovation and development of high speed networks positively impact the growth of point of sale terminals in untapped markets.
The market study done by Fact.MR gives exclusive information about how the market will grow. The study identifies crucial trends that are determining the growth of Mobile Point of Sale (POS) Terminals market. This newly published report sheds light on vital dynamics, such as the drivers, restraints, and opportunities for key market players as well as emerging players associated with the production and supply. The latest report by Fact.MR provides detailed Market Analysis of Mobile Point of Sale (POS) Terminals
This newly published and insightful report sheds light on Market Insights of Mobile Point of Sale (POS) Terminals, key dynamics, their impact on the overall value chain from suppliers to end-users and Growth of Mobile Point of Sale (POS) Terminals Market.
Key Market Segments in Point of Sale (POS) Terminals Industry Research
By Product :
• Fixed POS Terminal
• Mobile POS Terminal
By Component :
• POS Terminal Hardware
• POS Terminal Software
• POS Terminal Services
• POS Terminal Mining
• POS Terminal Metal Fabrication
By Deployment :
• On-premise POS Terminal Deployment
• Cloud-based POS Terminal Deployment
By Application :
• POS Terminals for Restaurants
• POS Terminals for Hospitality
• POS Terminals for Healthcare
• POS Terminals for Retail
• POS Terminals for Warehouses
• POS Terminals for Entertainment
• POS Terminals for Other Applications
Need more information about Report Methodology? Click here- https://www.factmr.com/connectus/sample?flag=RM&rep_id=4576
Key Takeaways from the Market Study
• Global market for POS terminals likely to reach US$ 85 Bn by 2022-end
• Fixed POS terminal holds a leading share of more than 75% of revenue
• POS terminal software to experience threefold growth through 2032
• Cloud POS to expand at a stupendous 10% CAGR through 2032.
• Retail industry to account for 34% of POS terminals usage from 2022 to 2032
• U.S to experience a CAGR worth 7% throughout the assessment period
• East Asia to dominate the global market, capturing 49% revenue
• China to be an opportunistic market, slated to surge at a 9% CAGR
"Market players stand to gain sustainable growth by forging strategic partnerships with stakeholders from within various applications. Innovation of POS systems with support features for managing inventory, and employee productivity will further product demand," says the Fact MR analyst.
The competitive landscape of the Point of Sale (POS) Terminals market is shaped by product innovation and strategic mergers & acquisitions. Front Runners are emphasizing capacity enhancements and global footprint expansion to leverage lucrative prospects in developing economies.
• In June 2021, Samsung Electronics introduced Samsung Kiosk, an all-in-one solution that offers contactless ordering and payment capabilities. Providing customers with easy install options and a protective coating, the Kiosk is now available in 12 countries worldwide, including the United States, Canada, the United Kingdom, Ireland, France, Sweden, the Netherlands, Belgium, Spain, Austria, Australia, and Singapore.
• In July 2021, Oracle completed the acquisition of GloriaFood. The acquisition extends the Oracle MICROS Simphony Cloud POS platform by adding a global online ordering system and marketing solutions to enable restaurants of all sizes to go digital and serve customers directly through the web, mobile, and apps.
Full Access of this Exclusive Report is Available at- https://www.factmr.com/checkout/4576
Key Question answered in the survey of Mobile Point of Sale (POS) Terminals market report:
- How much worth is the Mobile Point of Sale (POS) Terminals market likely to yield in 2022?
According to Fact.MR, the Mobile Point of Sale (POS) Terminals market is expected to be valued at US$ 85 Bn in 2022
- At what percentage did the POS terminals landscape surge in the past 5 years?
From 2017 to 2021, demand for POS terminals surged at a CAGR of 5%, as per Fact.MR
- What is the projected expansion rate of the market for POS terminals?
The POS terminals market is slated to surge at a CAGR of 7.8% from 2022 to 2032
- By the end of the 2022-2032 forecast period, what is the expected market value for POS terminals?
As per Fact.MR, the market for POS terminals is expected to reach US$ 180.13 Bn by the end of the 2022-2032 forecast period
Explore Fact.MR's Comprehensive Coverage on Technology Domain:
Portable Audio Amplifier Market - https://www.factmr.com/report/portable-audio-amplifier-market
Air Conditioner Remote Control Market - https://www.factmr.com/report/1228/air-conditioner-remote-control-market
Learning Remote Controls Market - https://www.factmr.com/report/1269/learning-remote-controls-market
US Sales Office:
11140 Rockville Pike
Rockville, MD 20852
Tel: +1 (628) 251-1583
Unit No: AU-01-H Gold Tower (AU),
Plot No: JLT-PH1-I3A,
Jumeirah Lakes Towers,
Dubai, United Arab Emirates
Market research and consulting agency with a difference! That's why 80% of Fortune 1,000 companies trust us for making their most critical decisions. While our experienced consultants employ the latest technologies to extract hard-to-find insights, we believe our USP is the trust clients have on our expertise. Spanning a wide range - from automotive & industry 4.0 to healthcare & retail, our coverage is expansive, but we ensure even the most niche categories are analyzed. Our sales offices in United States and Dublin, Ireland. Headquarter based in Dubai, UAE. Reach out to us with your goals, and we'll be an able research partner.
This release was published on openPR.
Permanent link to this press release:
Please set a link in the press area of your homepage to this press release on openPR. openPR disclaims liability for any content contained in this release.
You can edit or delete your press release Point Of Sale (POS) Terminals Market Is Expected To Be Valued At US$ 85 Bn In 2022 here
News-ID: 2662673 • Views: 335
More Releases from Fact.MR
Global Niobium Hydride Market Is Forecast To Grow To US$ 67 Million By 2032
The global niobium hydride market reached a valuation of US$ 38 million at the end of 2021 and is forecast to grow to US$ 67 million by 2032, expanding at a high CAGR of 5.4%. Stronger downstream demand, rising consumer spending, and increased business investments are likely to benefit niobium hydride suppliers. Despite an economic slowdown, the global hydrogen industry is poised to witness significant growth over the coming years. Ramped-up production
Surging Sales of Cost-Effective UAVs Positively Driving Anti-Drone Market, Revea …
As per the latest market analysis by Fact.MR, a market research and competitive intelligence provider, the global anti-drone market is expected to reach a valuation of US$ 7.4 billion by the end of 2032 while expanding at an impressive CAGR of 20.9% over the assessment period. Drone neutralization equipment promises notable growth and a dynamic shift in the anti-drone market. Moreover, the emergence of cost-effective and open-source UAVs with new advanced
Integration of Smart Sensors to Support Vacuum Pump Market Growth in United Stat …
The United States vacuum pump market is estimated at US$ 1.8 billion in 2022, and is predicted to register impressive growth at 6.6% CAGR through 2032. The market registered yearly growth at 4.7% during 2017-2021, as per detailed analysis by Fact.MR, a market research and competitive intelligence provider. Manufacturers of vacuum pumps are launching systems with smart sensors that allow for the recording and saving of operating data. These kinds of innovations are
Epilator Consumption Across The World Is Anticipated To Increase At A CAGR Of 5. …
The global epilators market stands at US$ 406.8 million in 2022 and is estimated to reach a market valuation of US$ 695 million by the end of 2032. Worldwide consumption of epilators is predicted to increase at a CAGR of 5.5% between 2022 and 2032. As aesthetic awareness among people increases, it is expected to drive demand for hair removal devices, since having smooth hairless skin is aseptically pleasing as per