Fairmas kickstarts 2022 with the latest features of their hotel financial BI software
Berlin / Madrid, (14 January 2022) – Fairmas, the software company specialized in the development of cloud-native hospitality financial business intelligence solutions, and its team enter the new year with an innovation-focused mindset as reflected in their roundup of features aimed at the further optimization of financial planning, revenue monitoring and reporting processes, plus the overall improvement of the user experience. The products are continuously developed to simplify the daily work lives of hotel finance and management professionals and to relieve them of significant pain points that hinder them from focusing on the more important task of data analysis and strategic decision-making. Taking the opportunity to showcase these latest product developments at a world stage, Fairmas will be joining as first-time exhibitor in FITUR, which will take place on 19 to 21 January at IFEMA Madrid.
“The pandemic did not hinder us in our constant innovation of the Fairmas product suite. It even allowed us to dive deeper into analysing what else could our customers need in terms of processing their hotel financials to cope during these uncertain times. Despite the industry suffering a great loss due to slow business or no business at all, hotel companies took the opportunity of this “quiet” time to bring their businesses up to speed in terms of digitalization and technology implementation, so we developed a significant number of new features within the last year to adapt to their requirements. We also did improvements to tighten data security and ensure that the system works seamlessly for our users’ day-to-day operations,” said Frithjof Niessen, Director of Product Management at Fairmas.
Some of the features to highlight are:
1. Single sign-on (SSO) and active directory integration – a time-saving feature that allows the user to sign-in into the Fairmas solutions with only one strong password. Admins can also easily set up or remove user access according to their active directory as they wish.
2. Daily F&B data planning and import– available in the Advanced Revenue Planner and brought about by the addition of new PMS integrations partners, users can increase their food and beverage planning accuracy on daily basis with actuals comparison.
3. Daily Management Report – comes with the Advanced Revenue Planner. It is the day-to-day operations report, where the team can do a daily review of the previous day’s performance in terms of rooms and F&B, presented through relevant KPIs and graphs, it also provides a +30day outlook plus improved presentation vents information and segment details to show where business is coming from.
4. FairPlanner Dashboard – view all your relevant KPIs presented in easy-to-grasp charts and clear graphs, all at a single glance in the new dashboard that you can click on upon entering FairPlanner.
5. Fairmas Benchmarking and STR Integration – allows users not to switch between FairPlanner and STR or Fairmas Benchmarking systems anymore. Simply view your benchmarking data within FairPlanner and include planning your market share alongside your budget, forecast and what-if.
6. Long-range planner – integrated within FairPlanner that enables easy multi-year planning based on flexibly selectable scenarios such as budget, forecast or what-if. Planning takes place in the hotel’s own profit and loss statement and simplifies the strategic financial and profitability forecast for the next 15 years. Previous years are also added to study historical trends that help in planning.
7. PickupTracking App enhancements – apart from the more visually appealing graphics, multi-tenant users can now use the App as well as they can get a better overview of their multi-properties. The App is free to download from iOS and Android app stores.
8. HotStats Integration - allows for mutual clients to enter their monthly actual data once into FairPlanner, which automatically sends the P&L data to HotStats to process for benchmarking where they could measure their hotel’s operational performance versus the competition.
9. Over 20 new integrations to hotel specific systems – integrations allow seamless data exchange between systems thus users are not only able to save time and effort by taking away the manual tasks of entering data multiple times in disparate systems, but they are also provided with a wealth of clear and updated data, which they can reliably use in their comprehensive analysis and reports.
With the strategic decision to be a co-exhibitor of Segittur, the organization under the Spanish State Secretariat for Tourism in charge of promoting innovation and technology in the country’s tourism sector, Fairmas can maximize the opportunity to present the above-mentioned features given the high visitor traffic to the booth.
“FITUR is one of the biggest tourism trade fairs in the world. It is the perfect jumping board for Fairmas as we run full-steam ahead in going international to bring our solutions to support all hotels - regardless of size, type and from any location in the world, in achieving their financial goals and increasing their profit through digitalization and process optimization,” said Oliver Rabe, Director of Business Development at Fairmas.
Founded in 2003 with its headquarters in Berlin and a Spanish representative office in Valencia, Fairmas prides itself as a trusted partner to over 5,000 hotel customers with their more than 15,000 users whose daily work lives are made simpler and easier through use of the Fairmas software. Customers ranging from single independent hotels to large international chains, as well as companies who represent operators, owners and investors are all welcome to visit the Fairmas booth located at FITUR Know-How and Export section (Pavilion 10 Stand A40) to see how the Fairmas solutions can support them in their businesses. Visitors can book an appointment with Spain Representative Carla Richart via https://calendly.com/carlarichart/agenda-bi-fairmas-fitur and International Sales Manager Cornelia Kolm via email@example.com.
Marketing Operations Manager
+49 (0)30 - 322 940 5 20
Fairmas specializes in the development of cloud-native financial planning, controlling and management reporting software tailored to the needs and specificities of the hotel industry. Since its foundation in 2003, Fairmas is continuously working on the user focus-oriented optimization and standardization of the financial planning process to benefit the 15,000 users from over 5,000 hotel customers worldwide - from global chain-hotels to leisure hotels and privately-run hotels. Fairmas software solutions are implemented within the average time span of 8 to 12 weeks.
This release was published on openPR.
Permanent link to this press release:
Please set a link in the press area of your homepage to this press release on openPR. openPR disclaims liability for any content contained in this release.
You can edit or delete your press release Fairmas kickstarts 2022 with the latest features of their hotel financial BI software here
News-ID: 2527151 • Views: 252
More Releases from Fairmas GmbH
Fairmas publishes white paper on partnership with Invesco Real Estate for Digita …
Fairmas, known for being thought-leaders in the hospitality industry and providing innovative BI Solutions for the hospitality industry, have created a digitalised asset management reporting solution. They have published a white paper in partnership with Invesco Real Estate on how the brainchild of digitalised asset management reporting came into being and how Invesco Real Estate has benefitted from the solution. The white paper focuses on the necessity of digitalisation in the
Fairmas BI Tool Now Integrated With Benchmarking Firm HotStats
Fairmas, the cloud-native business intelligence financial tool serving the hotel industry and HotStats, the global leader in monthly profit and loss data benchmarking, have announced a new integration via FairPlanner, Fairmas’ P&L planning, controlling and reporting tool, allowing for the seamless transition of data from hotels on the Fairmas platform to HotStats. The integration allows for mutual clients of the two to enter their monthly actual data once into FairPlanner,
Fairmas and LucaNet enter into strategic partnership
Through the combination of Fairmas and LucaNet, hotel groups can meet all requirements of modern financial controlling Berlin: Fairmas, specialist for web-based solutions in financial planning, controlling and management reporting for the hotel industry and LucaNet, international provider of software and consulting for financial performance management, enter into a strategic partnership and thus offer hotel groups the perfect solution-combination for holistic financial controlling. In times of globalization, concentration processes as well
Fairmas further expands with Valencia representative office
Carla Richart represents Berlin-based hotel software developer Fairmas in Spain Carla Richart is responsible for the business development of Fairmas GmbH within the Spanish hotel market, as she moves from Berlin back to her hometown of Valencia. She takes charge of the hotel software company’s representation in the Iberian Peninsula, the Balearic Islands and the Canary Islands with immediate effect. Following the first opening of a representative office in Amsterdam
More Releases for Planner
The Million Dollar Planner
Beacon, NY: Champion Branding Agency LLC is pleased to announce a new resource created to help anyone pursuing big goals The Ready Set Win Playbook. The Ready Set Win Playbook is not your average planner. This 6-month dateless daily planner helps manage time allowing the ability to time block, task batch, day theme, and/or time box your day. The Ready Set Win Playbook is designed to push users to achieve, overcome and
Room Planner Market Aims to Expand at Double-Digit Growth Rate Covid-19 Analysis …
Future growth factors and the competitive environment are presented in this Room Planner market report. This will essentially allow report clients to have a clear image of the main developments and succeeding brand management. The market's specific data will benefit in the monitoring of revenue growth and the making of important growth initiatives. This Room Planner market report covers anything from the principles of the market to porous tasks, categorization,
Weekly Planner Free Printable Now Available
Are you a busy mom? Do you struggle with time management? Get your weekly planner free printable sheets to help you take the stress out of time management so you can get back to the things you enjoy doing. All printable sheets are free and available to be downloaded and printed whenever convenient and from any computer. Each sheet is approximately 8.5" x 11" and can be printed in color or
Global Room Planner Market 2019 Leading Players are RoomSketcher, Havertys, Opun …
Global Room Planner Market 2018 by Manufacturers, Regions, Type and Application, Forecast to 2023 released by marketandresearch.biz is a momentous study which delivers a primary overview of the Room Planner industry covering historic switch, current status, and future projection of the market. This report has the ability to increase significant market worldwide by offering noteworthy knowledge of the market with global market structure, industry environment, growth prospects, and technological advancements.
Certification Planner Launches Veteran Planner, a "Power to Heroes" Initiative
Salt Lake City, Aug 1st, 2018: Certification Planner, a global training providing company, has launched the Veteran Planner website to support US veterans and their families. During the launch of the website, Suhaan Kkhanna, CEO of Certification Planner LLC mentioned, “Veterans are a very important part of our society and with Veteran Planner, we are getting a chance to do something for veterans who have served for our country for
iXiGO.com launches Trip Planner - an industry first
New Delhi, 5th June 2012: iXiGO.com, India’s leading travel search engine, today announced the launch of “Trip Planner” - http://www.ixigo.com/q, a first-of-its-kind product for trip planning and travel research. Unlike horizontal search engines that respond to user queries in the form of links to pages with information, iXiGO Trip Planner attempts to understand user inputs and presents curated travel content summarized in a visual representation of options for modes of